HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I am not able to load a previous save file for some odd reason. Does anyone have the same problem or a fix for that?
What version is this save from. 0.6 broke saves for older versions so if its before 0.6 it wont work.
Would it be possible to include an option that changes Elliot to a default girl (maybe Elsa for a name) instead of sissifying him.

I know you are planning an alternate route for the aunt that doesn’t include him but since there is only one character sissified in this game, maybe you could make it an option?
I'm normally not into doing tangent story's for characters cause I always just think "why not do a whole now character for that story". In this case I think it might be worth doing though. I'm not going to have any other aunts show up in the game so she would be the only option for a girl cousin.

Maybe once I have the public and private routes for these characters finished I'll do a poll on my subscribestar to see if people would like this. Thanks.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I play test using Chromium on Linux and have never had this problem. This also lets me check AO's work on case sensitive filesystems. Is your "small icon of a pic" actually a broken image/media icon that browsers use to show that they can't find something to load there? Verify that you have a folder called "Images" (capital "I") in the same folder you are using for the html file. That should have 13 subfolders that are also capitalized filenames.

chrome (mopoga) dont load the pics its just the small icon of a pic

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
when I suggest to Jessica that she have sex with girls, and she tells me what happened, the videos don't play.

Tyra3l

Sep 16, 2018
I'm using Joiplay to play the game on my android phone and I would like to know if there is a way to cheat the number of charges?

On PC you can use f12 to access the console but on Joiplay, even if I map the f12 key to the virtual keyboard, no console appears.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I changed the India character's name, but it still said India in the mornings. Something along the lines of India is making breakfast (When her name was supposed to be something different)

Tintron

Dec 10, 2017
chrome (mopoga) dont load the pics its just the small icon of a pic
I had the same problem for a minute. In my case it turned out i'd launched the game without extracting the folder, cause I just opened it from the Download Complete popup. Its possible thats your problem

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So I didn't look through all 32 pages of this to find out if it has been mentioned but despite renaming the mc I'm still referred to as Jacob during dialogue. I have reloaded quite a bit so it might be something with that, regardless felt it should be mentioned.

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
How do you call the hacker to pay for her services? The option never appears for me even though I have had the initial conversation with the hacker.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's time gated since you can only hire her for overnight work while you sleep. Do it from your room. You will see the link for it to appear to charge your phone.

How do you call the hacker to pay for her services? The option never appears for me even though I have had the initial conversation with the hacker.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You have to hire her to charge your phone overnight and do it at least a number of times (I think 5). That will trigger an overnight Skype from her while you sleep explaining how the campus network has locked her out. That will start the meatspace events.

I still can’t find the hacker. I’ve reached the end of content with everyone but Alex and AJ.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
The NTR is completely AVOIDABLE! You can choose private or public path
Might be talking about Izzy the assistant.
While you can't really choose on her as she ends up being a real slut, as others have mentioned, it is the MC's
fault. AmusingOddity has also mentioned before that Izzy's character has to be this way as the story line wouldn't really work without her.

I would personally have them as private.... Until you get to the Dean.... Now she should be tied up for all to doink as much as they want. No problem here making her fully public... lol

Cheers

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes