HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I had that india bug to. It happend then the counter hits 0 on weekends. Go to the office and fuck emma again, just make sure 7 days later is a workday.
But i cant help with the other issue, it worked fine here.

AmusingOddity
How unfair...first gia and now leah...your patrons seem to get off on keeping the good girls questlines unfinished...thats...cucking! ^^
For completion you should add the studio to the apartment 1st floor directory.

Either your regional sharing-slut-code is different from the one i know or joanna cheated...to my knowledge noone is allowed to take it further than the one who is dating in the first place...so her blowjob came to early. Btw, the 2 "knock on the windows" buttons are both linked to joanna...either one was meant for veruca or you accidentally added it twice.

After mom took over the company her morning dialog in the office still says she is cooking in the kitchen...btw, the hints say her content is done until updates, but that office stuff is still going on with new/unseen content for some time before you really reached the end of content for her, incl fucking her coworkers.

Bug after big sis moved in with abella: If you go there at night and talk to abella you only get a black screen, the sex works, but not talking. And you may add sisters talk and sex actions to the night visits too, dont makes much sense if you can choose her but then there is nothing except for the leave button.

Could you keep the "skip time" thing in every area? Its always annoying if you need to run back to the map just because you are to early, which reminds meagain, add a "map" button visible in all locationas well ^^

After all, there was much more content in the game then i guessed after the mother & sister bugs.
I somehow play the Anti-Protagonist to your planned story, i dont share anyone and cured the free roaming sluts of the illusion anyone else would be worth a fuck. Aside from my personal preferences its also much more logical to take over a town if everyone wants to please and help you instead of attracting horny guys to move into the town and reduce my chances of success with that unwanted attention...guys better flee undersexed into towns with available pussys until i expand there as well...infinite loop...^^
Okay, i avoided elliot...i already had a hard time finding and deleting the mc's dickpics, i really dont wanted to see even more.
So right now i have 3 unfinishable open quests...romi cant be done without elliot, elliot cant be done without elliot and jessica cant be done at all...okay, you dont want to put extra work into it by adding a real non-sharing route for her, but if you just add the sex options from the teachers room to the office phone (including the ones after the blowjob because you cant unlock more if you dont want to share her) after a single choice of private or public it would at least dont feel incomplete.

Last edited:

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Is there a complete download link with all the images? I keep trying to update and not having all the images I need.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just took a link at the mega link on the OP. It's the full 1gb+ archive with the mp4 video content. Are you perhaps getting black video playback on your firefox or whatever browser because of the mp4 fiasco?

Also: Tinsdale!

Is there a complete download link with all the images? I keep trying to update and not having all the images I need.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I just took a link at the mega link on the OP. It's the full 1gb+ archive with the mp4 video content. Are you perhaps getting black video playback on your firefox or whatever browser because of the mp4 fiasco?

Also: Tinsdale!
Thanks. I will try downloading that and come back with more questions if I manage to fuck it up.
1660855262502.gif

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
I had that india bug to. It happend then the counter hits 0 on weekends. Go to the office and fuck emma again, just make sure 7 days later is a workday.
Thank you. It worked.
I still have the HelloClitty bug. I'll try changing things in my savegame. There is a counter for how many times you hired her.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe its the price? I only hired her for 100$ and i did it without doing anything else between...well, except for sleeping and killing time to get it done right away and bang, chat request.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021

AmusingOddity
How unfair...first gia and now leah...your patrons seem to get off on keeping the good girls questlines unfinished...thats...cucking! ^^
For completion you should add the studio to the apartment 1st floor directory.

Either your regional sharing-slut-code is different from the one i know or joanna cheated...to my knowledge noone is allowed to take it further than the one who is dating in the first place...so her blowjob came to early. Btw, the 2 "knock on the windows" buttons are both linked to joanna...either one was meant for veruca or you accidentally added it twice.

After mom took over the company her morning dialog in the office still says she is cooking in the kitchen...btw, the hints say her content is done until updates, but that office stuff is still going on with new/unseen content for some time before you really reached the end of content for her, incl fucking her coworkers.

Bug after big sis moved in with abella: If you go there at night and talk to abella you only get a black screen, the sex works, but not talking. And you may add sisters talk and sex actions to the night visits too, dont makes much sense if you can choose her but then there is nothing except for the leave button.

Could you keep the "skip time" thing in every area? Its always annoying if you need to run back to the map just because you are to early, which reminds meagain, add a "map" button visible in all locationas well ^^

After all, there was much more content in the game then i guessed after the mother & sister bugs.
I somehow play the Anti-Protagonist to your planned story, i dont share anyone and cured the free roaming sluts of the illusion anyone else would be worth a fuck. Aside from my personal preferences its also much more logical to take over a town if everyone wants to please and help you instead of attracting horny guys to move into the town and reduce my chances of success with that unwanted attention...guys better flee undersexed into towns with available pussys until i expand there as well...infinite loop...^^
Okay, i avoided elliot...i already had a hard time finding and deleting the mc's dickpics, i really dont wanted to see even more.
So right now i have 3 unfinishable open quests...romi cant be done without elliot, elliot cant be done without elliot and jessica cant be done at all...okay, you dont want to put extra work into it by adding a real non-sharing route for her, but if you just add the sex options from the teachers room to the office phone (including the ones after the blowjob because you cant unlock more if you dont want to share her) after a single choice of private or public it would at least dont feel incomplete.
I was able to get to most of these bugs in the new bigfix. What i didn't, I'll look at before next months update. Thanks for letting me know.

I'll get to all the girls eventually, its just a matter of when.

Keep in mind that this town is kind of a test bed for the MC. He is still a scientist, part of what he's doing back home is seeing what he can do with the app. In the private arc's you dont see this as much yet, but his over all goal is a whole world in which any kind of sex goes anywhere anytime.

In the Jess arc he explains that he can do this by people in the community and having them change the morals of the people around them. In the private arc's this is much downplayed and would take a lot longer to do. In the public arc's it will be more of an explicit thing in the MC's thinking toward the girls.

That's part of why the Jess arc is what it is. I need at least one character to be plot focused.

Having a time skip button always available would result in too many opportunities for people to break parts of the game for themselves. I have added one to the main map passage though.

I know it isn't everyone's thing but I like games that have you traverse a map to do things. Also, as the game goes on I'll be adding more and more event triggers to the map, having the player jumping around too much would mean they miss a lot of those triggers.

Thank you. It worked.
I still have the HelloClitty bug. I'll try changing things in my savegame. There is a counter for how many times you hired her.
The issue was a variable that wasn't set right. I know you can use the console to alter existing variables but I dont know if you can add a variable that isn't set. If you can figure it out I think setting $hackGuide to 1 and $kittyHired to 5 might fix the issue for you. Otherwise it might mean needing a fresh save.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Keep in mind that this town is kind of a test bed for the MC. He is still a scientist, part of what he's doing back home is seeing what he can do with the app. In the private arc's you dont see this as much yet, but his over all goal is a whole world in which any kind of sex goes anywhere anytime.
That was your masterplan for the story, but for that you need many public sluts...so if people like me dont train any public sluts at all and keep every girl for themself you need an alternate outcome because it doesnt make the slightest sense anymore to reach an ending without ever going in its direction...
It doesnt matter for science if he makes free for all fuckholes or gets the town under his total control and let his mayor-bunny rename it to haremtown. Fact is, he has the app, he uses the app, he improves the app and he works toward his goal...BUT...while the sharing corruption fans support your vision of a perfect world by training public sluts towards the ending you already have planned, the private harem-hoarders outright sabotage your vision and can never reach that planned ending...those who dont like sharing will NEVER complete a forced public route because thats against their whole nature. So they either drop the game, have a forever open quest or cant even finish this game (at least not without a massive storybreaking loophole that renders everything they did since they named the protagonist irrelevant by playing an impossible ending) or you just add a private haremlike ending. Both is proof for the working app, no major changes, just a different ending and no random sex scenes while walking around ^^

In the Jess arc he explains that he can do this by people in the community and having them change the morals of the people around them. In the private arc's this is much downplayed and would take a lot longer to do. In the public arc's it will be more of an explicit thing in the MC's thinking toward the girls.
I know, but jess dont even notice any changes and after unlocking her blowjobs she is already his private slut waiting for him to announce it...just make it official so the people who dont share girls dont need to keep an ever-open quest. I mean, think about it and change your point of view for a second to players who dont even want to share the big bitches, bullys and sluts...do you really think they would share the nice girl they see every day? Or want to see fucking guys wherever they go? The second you added private routes was the second you needed to consider a private ending as well and jess needs a private choice to be finished.
And hey, you can even make a major route decision here to choose the ending...public like before, private like "Now that i think about it, having all the girls for myself was never my plan, but i would earn a nobel price in lying if i said i dont like the thought of keeping every girl i want just for myself" and bam, everyone happy and loophole closed without rewriting anything that was said, thought and done before or changing anything about your favorite route, only an additional epilogue in the end, but since it is a townwide harem and his reputation attracts a steady flow of students (future leaders from all around the world who like to do whatever he wants) in the university again there is not much to write...
Just keep doing what you like doing, keep the private option like before and just add one to jess and an ending fitting for us private keepers.

I need at least one character to be plot focused.
How about elliot? Okay, i will need to delete his picture folder after every update to train him without seeing stuff i dont want to see, but those who prefer to never share any woman may want a way to tame the guys, especially if they intent to take their girls as well ;)

Having a time skip button always available would result in too many opportunities for people to break parts of the game for themselves. I have added one to the main map passage though.
I dont think so, especially since you can go back in time with twines integrated back button, but okay, with the map button its at least just one click away ^^

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
That was your masterplan for the story, but for that you need many public sluts...so if people like me dont train any public sluts at all and keep every girl for themself you need an alternate outcome because it doesnt make the slightest sense anymore to reach an ending without ever going in its direction...
It doesnt matter for science if he makes free for all fuckholes or gets the town under his total control and let his mayor-bunny rename it to haremtown. Fact is, he has the app, he uses the app, he improves the app and he works toward his goal...BUT...while the sharing corruption fans support your vision of a perfect world by training public sluts towards the ending you already have planned, the private harem-hoarders outright sabotage your vision and can never reach that planned ending...those who dont like sharing will NEVER complete a forced public route because thats against their whole nature. So they either drop the game, have a forever open quest or cant even finish this game (at least not without a massive storybreaking loophole that renders everything they did since they named the protagonist irrelevant by playing an impossible ending) or you just add a private haremlike ending. Both is proof for the working app, no major changes, just a different ending and no random sex scenes while walking around ^^

I know, but jess dont even notice any changes and after unlocking her blowjobs she is already his private slut waiting for him to announce it...just make it official so the people who dont share girls dont need to keep an ever-open quest. I mean, think about it and change your point of view for a second to players who dont even want to share the big bitches, bullys and sluts...do you really think they would share the nice girl they see every day? Or want to see fucking guys wherever they go? The second you added private routes was the second you needed to consider a private ending as well and jess needs a private choice to be finished.
And hey, you can even make a major route decision here to choose the ending...public like before, private like "Now that i think about it, having all the girls for myself was never my plan, but i would earn a nobel price in lying if i said i dont like the thought of keeping every girl i want just for myself" and bam, everyone happy and loophole closed without rewriting anything that was said, thought and done before or changing anything about your favorite route, only an additional epilogue in the end, but since it is a townwide harem and his reputation attracts a steady flow of students (future leaders from all around the world who like to do whatever he wants) in the university again there is not much to write...
Just keep doing what you like doing, keep the private option like before and just add one to jess and an ending fitting for us private keepers.

How about elliot? Okay, i will need to delete his picture folder after every update to train him without seeing stuff i dont want to see, but those who prefer to never share any woman may want a way to tame the guys, especially if they intent to take their girls as well ;)

I dont think so, especially since you can go back in time with twines integrated back button, but okay, with the map button its at least just one click away ^^
I can see why you'd think this but that's because, as of yet, you've only seen the tip of the iceberg as far as what the game is. The girls you complete help you in corrupting others. For public girls its obvious how, but even in the private routes it will still happen. They won't fuck others while influencing people, but they will still be there as a corrupting force on attitudes in the town.

Take India as an example. She's on a private route, but she is having a big influence on the people around her even so. India is part of your harem in that route but through her you've corrupted Emma and Sara. Just because she isnt sucking off strangers behind the gas station doesn't mean she isn't having an effect.

I'll think about making a change to Jess. No promises, I'm not going to change her just for the sake of it. But, if i can come up with a way to keep the through line i need her to be in the plot while doing it, I might make the change.

Elliot would be a poor choice to carry the main plot. As you mentioned a lot of players won't want to engage with his content. That's why jess is what she is. She's as much a plot devise as a character.

As for avoiding Elliot for people that want to, that is another thing that will just take me time. Now that the joint arc is finished I'll be giving them their own arcs separate from each other.

The back button doesn't work in a lot of cases. Often the way you get to a scene in twine is by setting a condition in a passage. If bla bla, then go to passage x. Once you have passed one of them you can't always get back through it with the back button.

• Angry
Jan 18, 2021
Please, not Elliot. I prefer AmusingOddity's take on this. Jessica is the perfect test subject: the MC did not know her before so he is not emotionally attached to her, and she is willing and eager to be part of this experiment.

Picking Elliot, Romi, India, Karlee, Leah or any other member of the MC's family for public experiments would feel very different. I also prefer the private routes, but I think that AmusingOddity made the right choice in developing Jessica's character to explore the more public routes.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
The issue was a variable that wasn't set right. I know you can use the console to alter existing variables but I dont know if you can add a variable that isn't set. If you can figure it out I think setting $hackGuide to 1 and $kittyHired to 5 might fix the issue for you. Otherwise it might mean needing a fresh save.
Perfect, thanks.
Just had to add "hackGuide":1 after "hackAddress":1

• Angry
Reactions: H_NGM_N666

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm...i seem to have suppressed the memories about indias ways...but in that case you already have your basic influencer...the story said the town is dying out...you are the one that attracts new people to the college and mend their minds to your goals (even if we still dont agree that goal is totally different for those who prefer the private routes) and india lowers the public moral with her whores for houses service among the rich people. The other private girls still spread their gossip...but they dont influence others by fucking them so they cant boost the public slut mentality at all and even work against it since they ALL talk about you in an almost monogamous way, but they can lower the inhibition levels (by dressing to your liking) and boost the acceptance levels (especially the broken taboos like your family and your students) and drive the arousal higher (all that wet talk). However, the core statement they would spread as your private sluts is how much they love sex with you and how much better you are then everyone else they ever had and considering you really helped most of them (even if some only think you helped them) they will also push the public opinion in your favor, not only the sexualized one. In the end they will talk much more about you than about slutting around because they will never do it (again)...even former sluts like your sister left the slutlife behind because you are much better than everyone else. And honestly, thats a good thing. Lets simulate this virtuallity for a moment, any hoarder will prefer if some courious girls knock his door for a testride over some horny dude who wants to fuck his family ;)

UnwrappedGodiva
Okay, not elliot...better to never need to train that thing...
You dont need to be emotionally attached to someone for not wanting her to be a public slut, hell, i even felt bad for that backstabbing bitch emma...however, you hear enough about jessys personality during the first few sessions to like or dislike her and become emotionally attached or not, not in the same way as the family or old friends, but still...*sigh* i'm always more protector than exploiter when it comes to girls...gimme that app and the world changes fundamentally, but without sluts, whores or free roaming guys ^^

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Just downloaded the 14.7 bug fix. I've got India on the public path, her level is 19, and on the weekend afternoons she is both in her office and in the backyard. When I interact with her the picture is for the pool location, even though the text blurb is saying " She is playing with a pen and looking at her computer screen. " as if she were at the office.

When I visited India in the evening in the living room and chose to "have some fun" and to "Eat her pussy" at the end of the scene there was a pop-up error message that the passage "India Events Private 4" does not exist. There is a passage "India Private Events4" though.

f95remember

Jul 12, 2017
Is Veruca bugged? after i get her to setup a server, the chat request with helloclitty and it loops the first time you visit her house.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Is Veruca bugged? after i get her to setup a server, the chat request with helloclitty and it loops the first time you visit her house.
I ran into this too. Not sure why her story won't progress. I haven't tried changing her level in the console to see if that'll kickstart it.

EDIT: it looks as though for some reason once $hackstory=6, once the player returns to home and opens their computer, $hackstory resets to 1. If the player doesn't open the computer, it doesn't reset.

Also, is Veruca supposed to be listed in the guide? Because if so, she is not showing and there seems to be a blank space where she could be, between Katerina and Xev.

Last edited:

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
My two cents real quick (sorry it took so long to butt into this, but I’ve been kinda busy trying to learn Twine myself). And I’m only doing this to show some solidarity for a fellow author and because I fucking hate bullies.

Virulenz: your points regarding this are well taken. The game is great except that you have to change your entire plot to fit MY standards. Then again, maybe I’m confused and you’ve donated a massive amount of money to AmusingOddity’s Patreon, because that would be the only logical reason that you would feel so entitled as to dictate the way a creator presents their vision. If that’s not the case, either enjoy the game the way AO is making it, or don’t play it.

AmusingOddity:This is your story brother. Write it the way you want to. If you feel like tweaking the plot so that someone else will enjoy it more, that’s fine, but only if that’s what YOU want to do. Personally I’m happy to be playing a game without femdom or the MC getting suddenly changed into a girl and gang raped. It’s just an added bonus that your writing is fantastic, your choice of models is damn good, and even if the McGuffin is kinda a stretch it still hits my happy buttons.

Nuff sed.

Last edited:

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Is there not a way to upgrade your charge? Gets very tedious and grindy otherwise
Hacking minigame. Finish the first 5 levels or so and you’re good. The autoresolve doesn’t result in a positive too often but the minigame itself isn’t too difficult. If you have decent income, then multiple servers is an option too, but the initial outlay of $700 is a bit pricey unless you spend your weekends grinding cash at the warehouse.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
There's also the upload a video thing.... ;)
Still slow but gets the job done quicker.

(sry, was thinking about getting money quicker...can just keep uploading and get money each time)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes