HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes
Jan 18, 2021
Before I download this, is there a way to avoid Sissifiction?
If you do not mind skipping the story arcs for Elliot and Romi, then you can easily avoid the only sissy content in the game by not visiting Romi's house. Contrary to some other games, the story arcs for most characters are mostly independent of each other so you can decide to ignore one of the characters and enjoy the other ones. There are some pairs such as Elliot and Romi, Alex and AJ, or Karlee and Abella, but besides that the only character that cannot be skipped is India because she unlocks several other characters.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
If you get stuck in the "Veruca hackstory=6" loop, does anyone know variable you should modify to fix it?

Also, does anyone know which variable to change if stuck in the "sex-training with Emma at the office" loop?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you do not mind skipping the story arcs for Elliot and Romi, then you can easily avoid the only sissy content in the game by not visiting Romi's house. Contrary to some other games, the story arcs for most characters are mostly independent of each other so you can decide to ignore one of the characters and enjoy the other ones. There are some pairs such as Elliot and Romi, Alex and AJ, or Karlee and Abella, but besides that the only character that cannot be skipped is India because she unlocks several other characters.
Not visiting will also block veruca if it remember correctly. You dont need to complete elliot, but you need to start romy to get the message from veruca

Jan 18, 2021
Not visiting will also block veruca if it remember correctly. You dont need to complete elliot, but you need to start romy to get the message from veruca
That's right: I forgot to mention that you need to visit Elliot once in his bedroom in the evening to unlock the surprise call from Veruca. But this is only needed once and this is before any sissy transformation, so those who want to avoid any sissy content can still do that safely.

Is there not a way to upgrade your charge? Gets very tedious and grindy otherwise
SugarCube.State.variables.charge=10000
Getting help from Veruca and improving your coding skills are the best ways to improve your charge without cheating.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.14.8 bug (playing with Firefox)

I load from a save from 0.13.4 and played further.

Picture is missing from NPC under the place (so you can see easier if she is home)

6) Leah`s Apart

7) Leah`s Gym

9) The Hanger

NPC is not in room

8) Romi`s Room night time (the guide: romi location says she must be there)

It looks after the message is missing a pic/movie.

AJ (at her home)

1) She gets to it with no further preamble.

2) You run a hand through her hair and encourage her to go faster.

3) She cuts off as you push her back down onto your cock.

4) You Awe yeah, that’s it slut. Oh, I'm going to enjoy covering your little face in a big fucking load.

Dream (not all I can`t say if it is only 1 or more)

5) As you drift peacefully off into sleep you begin to dream.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, thats literally one of two items in the shop...everything else is scripted and you auto-buy it when you need it, but that thing and the slips are the public inventory of the sexshop.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sure you clicked the "buy" button? If you just talk to her she dont shows you the stuff.

RM

May 25, 2017
Giving this game a shot now.

Quick heads up that "Images/Locations/SchoolGate.jpg" is missing, which is supposed to be used the first time you see the school.

Edit: Same thing for "Images/Locations/ScienceWing.jpg," although there is a ScienceHall,jpg in the files.

Edit: "Images/People/India/Level/Pool/Indiaundefined.3Bim.jpg" for Bimbo India by the pool on the weekend doesn't load either.

Last edited:

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
So Veruca's questline is just totally broken right? Got to the second "Buy from her 5 times" after visiting on the first go round, restarted the game and now I am stuck on the first "Buy from her 5 times" where I have long since bought from her five times. It's a fun game, but this is just frustratingly broken with no real direction to jump. Clearly there's plenty of content from the files.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
So Veruca's questline is just totally broken right? Got to the second "Buy from her 5 times" after visiting on the first go round, restarted the game and now I am stuck on the first "Buy from her 5 times" where I have long since bought from her five times. It's a fun game, but this is just frustratingly broken with no real direction to jump. Clearly there's plenty of content from the files.
Yeah… ignore that and just keep visiting and attuning to her. It’ll progress.

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah… ignore that and just keep visiting and attuning to her. It’ll progress.
At this point I can't even visit her, doesn't show up on the bus map. The last play through when I was stuck at it, anytime I'd try to visit in evening or at night it would say that I should wait for evening or night as to not wake her up.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
At this point I can't even visit her, doesn't show up on the bus map. The last play through when I was stuck at it, anytime I'd try to visit in evening or at night it would say that I should wait for evening or night as to not wake her up.
Ok. Haven’t played through on the current update. I’ll give it a go and see what happens.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Ok. Haven’t played through on the current update. I’ll give it a go and see what happens.
Ok. First this is 0.14.7 if that’s not your version then YMMV.
After talking to HelloClitty for the first time, paid her five times for charge. Go to buy a sixth time and she sends a chat request.
You visit her when you have requisite charge and $500. option to do so doesn’t even show up otherwise.
after that sleep and she’ll wake you up.
Visit again with a minimum $50 and requisite charge

Then you can start visiting regularly.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes