HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

BassT

Apr 23, 2021
Hacking quest does not work, i bought her help about 25 times.
Adding variables made her home appear on map but at evening/night i only see a missing image (morning/day i am told not to disturb).

India quest also does not work, i am told that i should wait x days, after that i am told that variables have to be reset and the counter begins again after fucking emma.
It also happens on wednesday, so not on weekends. tried 4 times...

Leedge

Jan 14, 2020
Yeah I can't get HelloClitty to show up no matter how many times I've hired her, I've also tried messing with the files but I haven't gotten anywhere. To be clear I haven't progressed with her enough to know her name, go to her house, or anything like that.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I'm first time playing and can't trigger any Karlee content the guide says to go to her at morning in the kitchen but the backpack button is behind the mom-spirit so you can't click it.

edit: and gia seams broken because i don't think her name should be $gia

Last edited:
Reactions: PitBullTerrier

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
I restarted the game and right now the Hacker story is stuck at hiring her 5 times. Is there any way to reset her story?

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Same problem as other above with HelloCLitty quest. Nothing happens after 5 times is hired. Even put the missing variables as other suggentd in the save file but nothing happens. Only her house pops up but then got broken image at night when i visit

I noticed that in the picture that on suave.html that one guy posted there are more variable with "hack" at the start, like hackQuest, hackMax etc, that do not appear in my save file. Maybe that is the problem, some values missing

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Gang

I only had a new html file to proofread for the 0.15 update so didn't do a playtest until today when I downloaded the full release zip from here. The backpack button in the kitchen doesn't seem to be a problem if you work with this fresh install. I'll note broken media here as I playtest it. Note that Khloe is a new NPC that will be hanging around the Beach, Park and the College Swimming pool. The last unknown entry in the guide is hers and says Beach in the morning. That's how you meet her, and that can happen as soon as you start the game basically.

The birds eye map view doesn't show Khloe as a thumbnail on the park button in the morning for her third event. She is there though. That missing thumbnail is also missing for other times when she is in the Park in the morning.

At India progress level 2 on a Saturday afternoon: Guide says go to her office in town. Her thumbnail is on the backyard, but she's not there. Go to her office and her thumbnail is missing on her office button, but she's there.

Missing Images/People/Gia/Level/Gia1.3.jpg probably malformed url referencing Level/Gia3.jpg
Missing Images/Icons/Gia.jpg probably malformed url referencing Images/Icons/Gia/Gia.jpg
Missing Images/Icons/Khloe.jpg probably malformed url referencing Images/Icons/Khloe/Khloe.jpg

Last edited:

icebarrage

Jun 9, 2019
The NPC image is a hotbutton that you can click
The issue is that on certain screen resolutions the back button gets covered by the NPC image. Making you unable to go back. For some places it's not that big of an issue but for Leahs gym it's an issue. You either need to use the back button or resize your window so the NPC image goes to the side of the back button.

Reactions: jojogeo

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The backpack button in the kitchen doesn't seem to be a problem if you work with this fresh install.
im a first time player i never played before v0.15 and the only time the backpack butten is not a problem is when india is not in the kitchen i have several people at 15 and non under 5 except from Karlee, and only now found the button, because i missclicked and changed the size of my browser window, so i saw the button mashed with the entryway button but still unclickable because of the Mom-Sprite. so make with that whatever you will.

my earlier remark about $gia is a broken questline because I had that interaction before i started the Karlee Questline and had no chance to set Gias name -> influencing her lead to a blackscreen
with a fresh install the sprites for both sis and mom in the garden are missing and some other bugs I don't remember right now

Edit what the other to above me said happend twice once with elliot in his room at night and on other occasion i forgot

edit2 while I'm at it in the stats screen every picture with gia beginning is missing (gia, katharina, xev, kloe)

edit 3 unlocked leah if you talk to her in her apartment the picture is missing same for the following picture when you use the app on her
edit 4 redundant right now but the missclitty storyline dosn't trigger after 5 hires

Last edited:
Reactions: a6326348

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Found a typo in the passage "Hack Story 4a". While using the app on Veruca the MC says "... This new comfort is going to start to bleed over into out meat space time together as well." Which should be "...our meatspace time..." or "...our meat-space time..." Main thing is the "out" should be "our". Depending on which dictionary you check "meat space" is either one word, or hyphenated together, with the one-word variation seemingly the more prevalent.

Reactions: AmusingOddity

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
First, Thanks for the game, it was fun.
I used the update patch not the full download.

W the current update there are blank placeholders for Alex in the Gym and the following dialogue if you click through. Others may have pointed this out. Also blank placeholder for Leah in her gym.

W India, I have completed her story arc however if I goto her office and try to 'charge' her, I just get a black screen after the part where it asks how much charge to use. I just back up and leave and go to somewhere else.

Have only been able to catch AJ once at her home for tutoring. The second time was after I used the app on her but it wouldn't let me go in, just gave the warning about recently having used the app on her. I tried multiple evenings over a couple weeks.

=============

The storyline w Jessica is really gross. I understand the MC needing to be a bad guy whoring her out to everyone but it's still gross and I don't enjoy the story/vids that go along with it. Not a big deal, just my opinion and not meant to be hateful.
I just think the game isn't for me even though I was really crazy about it at first.
===========

At any rate, was just yammering a bit.
Best of Luck with the game and I really hope it all works out well for you.

Cheers

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes