HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

padder

May 5, 2018
Game is riddled with bugs, pictures not showing and the square blocks movement buttons so you have to backtrack to get out of the area. Not the mention the Clitty bug.

Nov 23, 2018
Got a bit annoyed with having to change between guides for the different characters constantly so I made some modifications to the 0.15.3 version I had.

With this you can pin and unpin multiple characters so that it can display as many as you want at the same time:

Edit: fixed line break for hack
Edit: Also fixed the characters not appearing when the should in Stats/Customize Character Names after being met.
Edit: fixed alex guide pin not working.

Last edited:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Got a bit annoyed with having to change between guides for the different characters constantly so I made some modifications to the 0.15.3 version I had.

With this you can pin and unpin multiple characters so that it can display as many as you want at the same time:

Edit: Also fixed the characters not appearing when the should in Stats/Customize Character Names after being met.
Finally the hacker quest line works for me, had to restart but atleast it works. Cheers

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Is there a way to upgrade or do smth to get more charges from the minigame? Not only is it boring but it takes up quite a bit of time to get charges.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That's literally what my guide which is listed as the cheats guide on the OP talks about.

Is there a way to upgrade or do smth to get more charges from the minigame? Not only is it boring but it takes up quite a bit of time to get charges.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks. The first time playing I like to play games without cheats. That's why it never crossed my mind to check there.
or you could do it the legit way… follow India’s quest line until you meet Elliott. He teaches you the basics of coding. Learn to code (minigame). The more levels in coding you advance, the more bonus charge you get for each manual charge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JennyWild

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021

Hay my first mod! I feel like a real game dev now!
I thought about doing this myself but i felt like it cluttered up the side bar a little too much. If its a thing people want i might add it going forward.

Lana Rhoades when? D:
At some point she's almost certain to make an appearance. She has tons of content, a lot of crossover scenes with other characters, and a good chunk of her stuff would be good for building narrative around.

Inital thoughts would be to build her as a stuck up rich girl type or maybe a "I'm too good for this small town. I'm going to be a star." type.

No shade on the lady, she might be lovely. At a glance she just reads as the kind of person that tells you they're smart. (Pro tip for life. Actual smart people don't tell others they're smart. They dont need to.)

Reactions: Mrwhysper

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
AO, I think I might have a bug… well less a bug than an undocumented feature. I’ve noticed that time doesn’t advance when you play the coding minigame.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Well it is an arbitrary mechanism after all. You're only typing a small string against a timer. How much time does that take? If, instead, you were asked to retype a simple Python class framework closer to what work might be IRL, that would probably blow a time period. Of course that would require more payback to compensate, mirroring the types of six figure salaries that would be market averages if the corporate overlords weren' t busy trying to keep programmers from unionizing and by offshoring work literally to boats hanging around outside the 12 mile limit that were filled with foreign national code monkeys being paid peanuts. Not sure if that bullshit is still going on in the Starlink era, but it was actually a thing at one point.

I spent a 30 year career in software and systems work at a number of companies. During that entire time I only caught a hint of union talk at one gig I did working as a consultant at GM under another corporate umbrella. Even though I did well for myself because it was early years, those of you who follow should take this advice. Things are going to hell for you. Assert your rights and shove their bullshit right back up their social network and gaming sweatshop monopolistic assholes.

AO, I think I might have a bug… well less a bug than an undocumented feature. I’ve noticed that time doesn’t advance when you play the coding minigame.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes