HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Early in my career I got a gig at a large organization that touches every business and household in the US pretty much every day (much to the chagrin of Libertarians). They had hired me as a sysadmin to develop turnkey installs for the systems that would eventually be fielded out to hundreds of offices around the country that would be handled by on-site techs. I had time on my hands after that as we started rollout to a handful of places at a time as the gear became available to ship.

So I learned the app that the gear was meant for. I did that by writing the user guide since DTP was still very much an infant thing back in those days. I had a domain expert sitting in the same cube farm who didn't know DTP so we wrote it together. Every dev should write the user guide first, and then write the app second. Imagine doing that in the days before Google existed... or AltaVista (look it up), or even the Interwebs.

Thank you for the above info. I'm sure there are a lot of members out there who will be able to take advantage of this. This is why I marvel at you guys. I can't comprehend anything you are saying. You might as well be writing in Plutonese, out of this world. My eyeballs roll and I start to perspire and I just go get a drink, lol.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Just implicitly stick a "0." in the front. That happens a lot around these parts. Don't get me started on the way you youngun's have made an abomination of the major/minor release numbering conventions started during the days of RCS/SCCS.

this is not how decimals work. it doesnt go from .9 to .10. after .9 you would got to 1.0. is it just me? but the way the changelog is laid out is making me crazy

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
are saves Compatible, or do I need to start again, as I aint getting any new content from the update.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
View attachment 1279315

Overview:
It feels weird to be back in Woodpine after so long away. You remembered the place being small, but damn. Yesterday, when the taxi dropped you off, you couldn't believe how tiny and pathetic the little town looked.
You've spent the last three years working for a small startup in New York by the name of SCAREAWAY. The company needed a psychologist -you- to help develop a mobile app that could be used to cure people of their fears. Along with other... less noble uses as you would discover in your time there. It actually showed a lot of promise.
You have the only surviving copy of the hypnosis app.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-13
Release Date: 2022-10-13
Developer: AmusingOddity -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Prequel: To Train Your T-Girl Oh Hyp-no!
Side Story: Home Is Where the Whores Is A Whore New World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only(v0.16): MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: CHEATS*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1279323 View attachment 1279324 View attachment 1279325 View attachment 1279334
I've got an issue here. Save 8 in the attached file.

Met Mom at the office in the morning and gave her the app on a day where arc progress is the afternoon, so since you can't app + progress in the same day I'm stuck in her office.

Get the already used the app for one day notice if I talk to her or if I try to leave.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
AO only updates a handful of paths at a time for each release. I doubt you will see anything new if you aren't on India's private path.

are saves Compatible, or do I need to start again, as I aint getting any new content from the update.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
They are blocking the exit from the scene what do i do ? Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

Edit: Another one a.jpg
Edit2: I found 1-2 more but forgot to take a screenshot but you get the bug i hope. And i found 2 workaround. 1 is making the browser smaller(i have 1 4k 1 2k 1 1k monitor and tested all of them) it only works 1k fullscreen the other screens i need to make the windows smaller. The other workaround is right clicking the image then choosing the "inspect" or just use f12 then choose hide element for the image then you are good to go. You can inspect the screenshots below to see what i mean. Pls fix the resolution problem :(.
1K resolution 1k.jpg
2K resolution 2k.jpg
4K resolution :( 4k.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: varak

exter

May 29, 2017
I still wished that the changelog would mention which path was continued. Can someone tell me if the words that have been added to India (or any other character) were for the Bimbo, non bimbo, public or private path?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
India's private route. In general he is finishing off those first. However his subscribers have a vote in that. I think only India has ever had any Bimbo content added, and that was a while ago.

I still wished that the changelog would mention which path was continued. Can someone tell me if the words that have been added to India (or any other character) were for the Bimbo, non bimbo, public or private path?

Reactions: exter

quackk

Jan 3, 2021
They are blocking the exit from the scene what do i do ? View attachment 2100084 View attachment 2100085

Edit: Another one View attachment 2100096
Edit2: I found 1-2 more but forgot to take a screenshot but you get the bug i hope. And i found 2 workaround. 1 is making the browser smaller(i have 1 4k 1 2k 1 1k monitor and tested all of them) it only works 1k fullscreen the other screens i need to make the windows smaller. The other workaround is right clicking the image then choosing the "inspect" or just use f12 then choose hide element for the image then you are good to go. You can inspect the screenshots below to see what i mean. Pls fix the resolution problem :(.
1K resolution View attachment 2100169
2K resolution View attachment 2100170
4K resolution :( View attachment 2100171
The quick way to escape from that is to click the back arrow on top of the left bar
If escape through backtracking is impossible (i.e. you bought something from the shop) or an image (img1) blocks another (img2) that you want (last version had a bug like that) you can:
right click img1
inspect element (or whatever it's called for that browser, on firefox it's "Inspect (Q)")
delete the img block that is selected
img1 should disappear, click img2 (or the button to leave)

Jan 19, 2018
I am unable to progress with the hacker story line. Even though I've bought her services at night well over 10 times for $50 and well over 20 times for $100 the guide stays at "Hire 5 times, PC, night." and I don't get any way to advance her story.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I am unable to progress with the hacker story line. Even though I've bought her services at night well over 10 times for $50 and well over 20 times for $100 the guide stays at "Hire 5 times, PC, night." and I don't get any way to advance her story.
Can you take the bus to her house?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes