HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Whats the difference between Romi/Eliot shared routes and solo routes ?
Are both equally developed ?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
On the shared route you need to progress Elliot (means trans/sissification content) to progress with Romi . Lot of people did notr like that, so now you can progress them solo (in a new game). But its not yet as developed I believe

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
On the shared route you need to progress Elliot (means trans/sissification content) to progress with Romi . Lot of people did notr like that, so now you can progress them solo (in a new game). But its not yet as developed I believe
Whats eliots content in the solo route?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Might be talking about Izzy the assistant.
While you can't really choose on her as she ends up being a real slut, as others have mentioned, it is the MC's
fault. AmusingOddity has also mentioned before that Izzy's character has to be this way as the story line wouldn't really work without her.

I would personally have them as private.... Until you get to the Dean.... Now she should be tied up for all to doink as much as they want. No problem here making her fully public... lol

Cheers
Yeah, the assistant storyline puts a lie to anything NTR/Sharing related being avoidable and made me quit real quick.

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, the Izzy storyline puts a lie to anything NTR/Sharing related being avoidable and made me quit real quick.
How does this game NOT have NTR tag yet?

Regardless of truth of it being avoidable / not-avoidable (I mean Dev should be honest about this too, but...)

Don't get me wrong, it's the Dev's choice to include whatever content they like, make your game your way and all the power too you.

But be honest with the tagging (and if it's avoidable/not avoidable).

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Whats eliots content in the solo route?
The kink Elliot is themed around is sissification in both routes. His solo route has only had 2 updates so far, about 20k words in total.

Will the characters' public routes be developed yet or will this happen in the future?
That what I'm waiting for but sometimes I feel like the Dev is lying about implementing the public route because it seems like he takes sadistic pleasure from stringing public route enjoyers along.
I'm working on the routes in order form private to public. This way the game will have more completed routes faster than if I jumped back and fourth between them.

Xev's story is broken. No matter the stage I'm at all that shows is "USER *video title*."
Would you mind posting a copy of your save? It's been working fine for me. You may have found a new bug.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Xev's story is broken. No matter the stage I'm at all that shows is "USER *video title*."
Found and fixed the issue. There's a bugfix on the front page now. If you pull that you should be good to go. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Get into the first share/fan video with Ashley "Ashley events 3pp does not exist", using the 0.22 bugfix HTML. Cannot progress through this. (Ashley also refers to the fans by MC's name throughout the shoots; was that intended and I just speed clicked through something and didn't see it?) And the Guide indicates there should be an option to email Ashley to film scenes with her yourself, but I can't seem to find the way to do that.

Neither AJ's House nor the Warehouse appear on the map. Doh wait, never mind I figured this out. Penny Barber!

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
On come on, fingers tongue, what's the big difference.
Oh come on, fingers, tongue, what's the big difference?

You're smile widens. She knows why.
Your

I don’t know. Something's off about her. I just can't put my finger on it.
MC thinks this instead of AJ saying it.

Yes! Fuck! Only one other man has ever made me feel like this! Fuck! I was just a dumb young slut then! Now I'm a woman! Fuck me like one! Fuck my ass!
Brandi says this during a conversation with AJ.

Damn it!
MC says this to AJ but I think he's supposed to think it.

You haven't thought me shit!
taught

It will be even better than when you fuck me as hard as you can.
It makes more sense for AJ to say "It'll"

Wait for Brandi's lawyer
Should be her husband's lawyer

extra martially affair
extramarital

I've learned enough for one day
. at the end

You both turn to look at her
. at the end

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Get into the first share/fan video with Ashley "Ashley events 3pp does not exist", using the 0.22 bugfix HTML. Cannot progress through this. (Ashley also refers to the fans by MC's name throughout the shoots; was that intended and I just speed clicked through something and didn't see it?) And the Guide indicates there should be an option to email Ashley to film scenes with her yourself, but I can't seem to find the way to do that.

Neither AJ's House nor the Warehouse appear on the map. Doh wait, never mind I figured this out. Penny Barber!
My bad, that was a typo. It shoule be "Ashley events 3p". I took out the extra p. Should work now. I updated the bugfix on the front page. Thanks for letting em know.

On come on, fingers tongue, what's the big difference.
Oh come on, fingers, tongue, what's the big difference?

You're smile widens. She knows why.
Your

I don’t know. Something's off about her. I just can't put my finger on it.
MC thinks this instead of AJ saying it.

Yes! Fuck! Only one other man has ever made me feel like this! Fuck! I was just a dumb young slut then! Now I'm a woman! Fuck me like one! Fuck my ass!
Brandi says this during a conversation with AJ.

Damn it!
MC says this to AJ but I think he's supposed to think it.

You haven't thought me shit!
taught

It will be even better than when you fuck me as hard as you can.
It makes more sense for AJ to say "It'll"

Wait for Brandi's lawyer
Should be her husband's lawyer

extra martially affair
extramarital

I've learned enough for one day
. at the end

You both turn to look at her
. at the end
You're a gent. Thanks.

the game says for AJ: Bus, AJ's house, evening. (Requires 24 Charge) but theres never an option to use it at her house, nor beforehand at college. can only chat or fuck her at the college
You've spoken to her at the college and there still isn't a button showing up at her house in the evening? Do you have the required amount of charge?

If you have a save to hand, would you mind posting it. I can poke through it and see if i can find the bug.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
I'm a little confused on 2 tasks I seem to have.

First is Katerina which just says 'work in warehouse'. I keep working in it but all that seems to happen is I earn money and can then do overtime.

The other is Penny - 'work at allmart'. Whenever I go there I only seem to have the option of shop where I can buy things.

If I pin the tasks, their location is always listed as 'work'

What am I missing?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes