HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
I'm a little confused on 2 tasks I seem to have.

First is Katerina which just says 'work in warehouse'. I keep working in it but all that seems to happen is I earn money and can then do overtime.

The other is Penny - 'work at allmart'. Whenever I go there I only seem to have the option of shop where I can buy things.

If I pin the tasks, their location is always listed as 'work'

What am I missing?
Katerina shows to work, but there is no new story since the first fuck.

For Penny you need to go in the Office - Part Time - Kiosk and choose to work in the walmart

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
My bad, that was a typo. It shoule be "Ashley events 3p". I took out the extra p. Should work now. I updated the bugfix on the front page. Thanks for letting em know.

You're a gent. Thanks.

You've spoken to her at the college and there still isn't a button showing up at her house in the evening? Do you have the required amount of charge?

If you have a save to hand, would you mind posting it. I can poke through it and see if i can find the bug.
If it shows that" Bus, AJ's house, evening. (Requires 24 Charge) you still need to meet her in the afternoon at college and talk to her, so the story can go on

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
My bad, that was a typo. It shoule be "Ashley events 3p". I took out the extra p. Should work now. I updated the bugfix on the front page. Thanks for letting em know.

You're a gent. Thanks.

You've spoken to her at the college and there still isn't a button showing up at her house in the evening? Do you have the required amount of charge?

If you have a save to hand, would you mind posting it. I can poke through it and see if i can find the bug.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I'm a little confused on 2 tasks I seem to have.

First is Katerina which just says 'work in warehouse'. I keep working in it but all that seems to happen is I earn money and can then do overtime.

The other is Penny - 'work at allmart'. Whenever I go there I only seem to have the option of shop where I can buy things.

If I pin the tasks, their location is always listed as 'work'

What am I missing?
Go to the Temp agency. Its in the same building as India's office.

Just tested your save. If you talk to AJ at the college it will work after that. At the top of the guide page it mentions that the prompts in the guide are for story progress, and that you still need to do the chat scenes in the girls normal locations.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The AJ stuff repeatedly prompts to go to her house at the evening, but reaching her house does not display the 'knock' button. Instead, you have to go have a chat with her in the morning (or is it afternoon?) at college. When you talk to her there the story moves forward a bit, and then the option to go to her house appears on the bus map.

Reactions: arkange994

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Katerina shows to work, but there is no new story since the first fuck.
Okay, so perhaps Katerina is completed then but it just looks like there's something more to do. She's still not showing at the warehouse though.

For Penny you need to go in the Office - Part Time - Kiosk and choose to work in the walmart
Okay, looks as though Stock Boy is working at Allmart. I am sure I'd tried doing it several times, but when I just tried it the story looks to progress.

Just tested your save. If you talk to AJ at the college it will work after that. At the top of the guide page it mentions that the prompts in the guide are for story progress, and that you still need to do the chat scenes in the girls normal locations.
I don't think this is for me? Don't recall uploading a save.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
For Leah it says to go there morning/afternoon… i go to either times but still doesn’t allow me to use app on her… anyone else having a similar issue?

anyone know how to progress with Xev… done all the options but the guide just says to go to her house?

and how do you start Ashley’s story line? 6D4DBE21-597D-486D-A748-08AA3AC13EEA.jpeg

Last edited:

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I'm currently stuck without my pc and I only have my tablet. I wanna play a fresh game but the charge grind is putting me off, can any of you do a fresh save with shitton of charges? I'd be very thankful.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
For Leah it says to go there morning/afternoon… i go to either times but still doesn’t allow me to use app on her… anyone else having a similar issue?

anyone know how to progress with Xev… done all the options but the guide just says to go to her house?

and how do you start Ashley’s story line? View attachment 2552979
Meet her at F1 gym in the evening to use app on her and then F3 apartment in the morning/afternoon to move things forward with her

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone have a Romi solo route save?
If you have completed Romi and Elliot's joint story arc and if you have progressed enough with India to unlock Sara (otherwise one scene will look weird), then here is a way to reset Romi and Elliot's story to the point at which you can start their solo routes:
  • In the game, go to a safe location such as the MC's bedroom or the main city map.
  • Open your browser console (usually with the F12 key)
  • Type or copy/paste SugarCube.State.variables.romiEllStory followed by Enter and verify that the result is larger than 10 (it should be 28 or more). Note that capitalization is important: Sugarcube is not the same as SugarCube.
  • Type or copy/paste SugarCube.State.variables.romiEllStory = 4 followed by Enter. This resets their story.
  • Wait until the evening and go to Elliot's bedroom to use the app on him.
  • One day later, visit Elliot again during the evening and you will be able to start the solo routes for Elliot and Romi.
I experimented a bit with different ways to reset their story arcs. Setting romiEllStory to 4 seems to be the simplest and safest method.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes