3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

• Hey there
Reactions: Bip and buktccbfc71

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
It's a bit of a depressing game so far haha.

The MC is a big eared ugly loser that lives in a shit situation and everyone takes advantage of him. He has no money or friends and he is forced to watch the girl he has a crush on do something rather horrible.

I'm sure the point of the game is he eventually fights back and turns things around but we're not there yet so yeah, it's a bit depressing as a game to play right now.

It's intriguing though, it's an unusual set up and I liked it all in all. Looking forward to more.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It's a bit of a depressing game so far haha.

The MC is a big eared ugly loser that lives in a shit situation and everyone takes advantage of him. He has no money or friends and he is forced to watch the girl he has a crush on do something rather horrible.

I'm sure the point of the game is he eventually fights back and turns things around but we're not there yet so yeah, it's a bit depressing as a game to play right now.

It's intriguing though, it's an unusual set up and I liked it all in all. Looking forward to more.
He isn't forced to watch the girl he has a crush on. He can stop them.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I haven't posted on Zee games for a long time. I tried to give him constructive criticism in the past but it seems to go nowhere. The way he develops given the amount of content that gets released every update no game of his ever going to get finished.

There are ways around him doing smaller updates and completing a project but if he continues to do these massively branching type games he'll never complete a project and I honestly haven't played any of his games for months and forgot about his games entirely until I saw the lastest update post.

Reading his patron he seems to be getting frustrated with the state of things so once again I'll offer some advice stop doing these massive branching games and releasing 1-2 min updates for diverged storylines. Focus on creating a game that has a storyline you can manage and advance if that means you have to make the game kinetic then do so whatever it takes to create enough content to keep the player interested between updates in ONE playthrough.

I feel it's just going to get ignored but I tried. The way is case and point what happens when you have a big expansive idea going a thousand different directions with a dev who refuses to connect those branches into one main plot with very little time to work on the project. You basically have no content every update which as someone who used to play his games causes you to lose interest and play games that when you relo your main save have content.

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Except he barely is getting any money from Patron.

He isn't scamming anyone at this point but also unless he changes noone is going to donate to him either so he has a choice but like I said he's been at it for four years and is still making the same mistakes so I doubt anything changes.
Tell me honestly, have you played this game? What are the same mistakes you are writing about? I have a completely different concept in this game. If in the previous game I made it harder for myself because of multipaths, in this one I took into account my mistakes...
As for the patrons. I've written several times for people to cancel their pledges, or at least suspend them, someone cancelled, someone continues to support me, sometimes new patrons come... If my games aren't successful, well... so be it... it's not a bad experiment, and it's an interesting journey I've taken... There are people who think my games are very worthy, they're the reason I keep working... But like I warned people, if this year goes by give or take without a change, I will most likely leave this field.
Once again, I'm spending more money than I'm making from this game. And this has been going on for several years now. And this dude, the troll, thinks the game is self-made, that I don't waste a ton of my time and resources on it!
Never tried to cash in on people...
And I won't get into a palmistry with different types of trolls.

Reactions: mact89

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Jesus Christ that font is SO FUCKING SMALL!!!
Guess he doesn't want anyone but those with perfect eyesight to read / play the game

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
The key word is LI. She's the other guy's girlfriend. And the main thing in the game is that there is a choice to stop it or wait. If you do not like this action just stop them... The game takes this into account, I don't understand why people still complain about this scene when they can easily avoid it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just a refresher post here:
Zee95 is right. The F95zone definition of NTR is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC". And the key words are "romantic interest" and she isn't romantically interested in him at this point since she's dating someone else. According to the script, she's giving a blowjob to her boyfriend while some nerd is hiding under her bed.
Let's move on to discussing how the mc can win her over.
EDITED: In my opinion, what can change this is if the mc actively pursues her and she doesn't tell him "no" or leads him on then it could fall right in that gray area of "romantic interest" but it's better to be absolutely sure it is NTR before tagging it because of how controversial and polarizing it is.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I beg to differ regarding unwanted surprises. Like pregnancy- most of the time it's happened in games, people love it. But if it was me, I'd be scared of pregnancy because of child support IRL. But again, it's a game so I'm not worried about real life implications with pregnancy. Same thing for NTR. It's not affecting me personally, just some avatar I happen to barely control. Maybe I just don't self-insert much, which is true.
From what I've played it seems the MC is kinda drifting from one bad deal to the next, which puts him into some weird situations. Like you can hint at NTR but it never happens because it's a plot point to spur the MC into doing things may not ordinarily do. Or it can hang over his head as a threat that never happens to add drama/flavor. We don't always know what Zee95 has planned for this but whatever he's got planned, you can bet there's some kind of devious reason why. Or maybe, it is exactly what I think it is: A plot point to spur the MC into growing a pair and NTRing someone else. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't have a crystal ball; just 2 squishy ones.
Wouldn't it be cool to ask if that's in cards instead? Like maybe the mc can force her to break up with her boyfriend and when that boyfriend comes over to "save her", he walks in on the mc fucking his gf?? What about that instead? How would that sound? I'd go for it but since the mc is a wimp, I'd have my running shoes on.

Apr 30, 2021
One look at the MC with his paedophile-artist glasses and tryptophobia triggering hair makes me not want to play, even though the rest looks good :(

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes