3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How is there no NTR tag on this?
Like Muttdoggy said, the rule is that NTR is, "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"
The MC is obviously romantically interested in Lisa so how is this not that?

If a tag on the game isn't an option could there be at least some sort of warning in the OP?
Just something to let people know before they potentially waste their time with the biggest bitch/cuckold MC I've ever seen in a VN.

Sorry Zee, I really enjoyed The Way but I see little redeeming quality here for people who aren't into NTR. I got as far as I could (which means I finished the Lisa scene by storming out of her house) but so far it's just been a coward of an MC getting pushed around and shit on by people and I don't see any hints of that changing.

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Like Muttdoggy said, the rule is that NTR is, "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"

If a tag on the game isn't an option could there be at least some sort of warning in the OP?
Just something to let people know before they potentially waste their time with the biggest bitch/cuckold MC I've ever seen in a VN.

Sorry Zee, I really enjoyed The Way but I see little redeeming quality here for people who aren't into NTR. I got as far as I could (which means I finished the Lisa scene by storming out of her house) but so far it's just been a coward of an MC getting pushed around and shit on by people and I don't see any hints of that changing.
Hey, buddy. Yes, everyone is entitled to his opinion. And I respect your opinion on the matter. If they put NTR tag, I don't mind. But like I said, the girl blew up the guy, her boyfriend, while the MC was lying under the bed. There are three choices, have fun with her (taking advantage of the situation)... Second: just lie there and grieve (I thought this would be the most unpopular choice, I was wrong). Third: Stop them. (That's it. So you get to choose how this scene goes... If you choose to endure under the bed, that's your choice... Regarding NTR. It happens all the time in life when a girl you like goes out with another...

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Regarding NTR. It happens all the time in life when a girl you like goes out with another...
Very little else is realistic in this game, why does that have to be?

And I don't care about this kind of content per se, hell I didn't even watch the scene I chose to interrupt them. I just think that some sort of heads up about it before downloading the game would be preferable.

Honestly, now that I've gotten over the surprise from that scene my only real issue with this game is that as far as I got it was nothing but people treating the MC like shit, the MC whining about it followed by the MC not doing anything with no indication of that changing. Like, there isn't even the tiniest hint that by putting more time in with this that the story will eventually improve and maybe the MC will be likable instead of the worlds biggest doormat.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Well, that's your opinion, which has a right to be... I have a plan that I'm going to stick to... In this game there will be no magic potions that will give super abilities or something like that which will change the life of the main character at the snap of a finger, if something will change, it will change gradually... To plunge into this adventure or not, it's up to everyone...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Zee95 Would you mind telling us the target audience for your game?
I can't say exactly who will like my game, but the target audience is those who don't want just a quick development of the plot, and who want to really get through the adventure. The plot of this game I've had for some time. I originally had it called Per Aspera ad Astra. It still has that second title...
One thing I don't understand is why people write texts here when they didn't like the game. Say, OK, this game isn't for me and walk away... that's what I do. I guess I just need to communicate here less often... The game should be discussed by the players themselves, some pouring crap on it and some praising it. I don't need to get into a debate...

Reactions: Vibescu

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I can't say exactly who will like my game, but the target audience is those who don't want just a quick development of the plot, and who want to really get through the adventure. The plot of this game I've had for some time. I originally had it called Per Aspera ad Astra. It still has that second title...
One thing I don't understand is why people write texts here when they didn't like the game. Say, OK, this game isn't for me and walk away... that's what I do. I guess I just need to communicate here less often... The game should be discussed by the players themselves, some pouring crap on it and some praising it. I don't need to get into a debate...
I haven't attacked your game once. I was just asking who you wanted to play the game.

But from what I gather you're saying it's a slow burn where the mc develops from a beta to an alpha? So it should appeal to guys who want that right?

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I haven't attacked your game once. I was just asking who you wanted to play the game.

But from what I gather you're saying it's a slow burn where the mc develops from a beta to an alpha? So it should appeal to guys who want that right?
I didn't say anything about you specifically... I was talking in general terms...
McGuffin. Passages from path A to path B, character formation and development. Some kind of philosophy. That's what's planned to be in the game.

Reactions: Vibescu and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I didn't say anything about you specifically... I was talking in general terms...
McGuffin. Passages from path A to path B, character formation and development. Some kind of philosophy. That's what's planned to be in the game.
dont waste your time...f95z is full of alpha masters who cant descend to play anything lesser than a super dom magic alpha mc...one who gets to fuck every girl he spots, and one who rules anyone who dares to cross his paths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the bigger issue with that situation is the boyfriend himself comes across as an asshole, I get the whole situation and yeah I don't like it either but some women are like that, you see yourself as the better option for them only for her to pick the asshole that you don't like it's just one of those big life mystery.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Morgul

Jun 10, 2017
dont waste your time...f95z is full of alpha masters who cant descend to play anything lesser than a super dom magic alpha mc...one who gets to fuck every girl he spots, and one who rules anyone who dares to cross his paths.
Hey man sorry to bother you.

on your review you talk about RI... What game is that?

Thanks

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I didn’t like this one so far.
But I would like to give it try.
One of the worst MC, I would say.

Give him some angerness in his life.
It would be really better if there was a fight before storming out of Lisa's room.

"The Way" was very much better.

[Telling the others who already hate it]
Let's wait for a few updates.
See the story, how it goes.
Then go for a conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee95

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019

Well at least storming out from the room was very good, I would say.

It would be better if there was a fight.
Then I would really like it for now.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, buddy. Yes, everyone is entitled to his opinion. And I respect your opinion on the matter. If they put NTR tag, I don't mind. But like I said, the girl blew up the guy, her boyfriend, while the MC was lying under the bed. There are three choices, have fun with her (taking advantage of the situation)... Second: just lie there and grieve (I thought this would be the most unpopular choice, I was wrong). Third: Stop them. (That's it. So you get to choose how this scene goes... If you choose to endure under the bed, that's your choice... Regarding NTR. It happens all the time in life when a girl you like goes out with another...
I totally agreed with what you said.

But the thing is here you made the MC, kinda like a pussy. And hell of a look :(

Any girl could go with anyone, it doesn’t matter.

I would talk about "The Way"
i) Monique has bf, after fucking with MC, they still patched up.
ii) Maria has a bf, she also had a rough sex with MC, and wanted to go back also.
iii) Victoria had also a bf, but when she was vulnerable MC took the chance.

I really don't care about NTR that much.
I neither hate it nor love it.

Sometimes it gave me a eagerness to get others woman like in Big Brother, i beat the hell out of Eric and got kicked him out of the house.

Lisa could have fucked the whole town.
There are other girls in town.

But the MC should be a killing Badass like the one in "The Way"

Good thing was, at least he stormed out from the house(you gave this option).

Two things I hate more in games
i) Single path/route games.
ii) MC is acting like pussy.

Last edited:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I totally agreed with what you said.

But the thing is here you made the MC, kinda like a pussy. And hell of a look :(

Any girl could go with anyone, it doesn’t matter.

I would talk about "The Way"
i) Monique has bf, after fucking with MC, they still patched up.
ii) Maria has a bf, she also had a rough sex with MC, and wanted to go back also.
iii) Victoria had also a bf, but when she was vulnerable MC took the chance.

I really don't care about NTR that much.
I neither hate it nor love it.

Sometimes it gave me a eagerness to get others woman like in Big Brother, i beat the hell out of Eric and got kicked him out of the house.

Lisa could have fucked the whole town.
There are other girls in town.

But the MC should be a killing Badass like the one in "The Way"

Good thing was, at least he stormed out from the house(you gave this option).

Two things I hate more in games
i) Single path/route games.
ii) MC is acting like pussy.
I liked your description of the game... Yes, I think a couple of updates will clarify the vector of the game's direction.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Is this game even still produced? For what I see in the changelogs and release date it doesn't seem to have much content.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes