Salamanda666

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Corruption~
Modder
Donor
May 9, 2022
sorry for the stupid question...
But how do I get the 4 pieces of wood?
The one on the left side on the elevation.

Reactions: livan7s

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
I certainly did not expect this to be posted here so soon. Since there is nothing to pirate yet.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Since apparently my review wasn't good enough, Ill just post it here. To be clear, this one aspect (instead of reviewing everything) is the only thing that matters at the current time and absolutely nothing else is relevant until this is addressed. And before anyone asks, I despise mini-games is because I took shrapnel to the arm and have nerve damage. You want to continue having trash minigames go ahead, but give us that literally CANT play them an option to opt out. Review: Please, stop putting rhythm/timing dogshit in RPM games. You could have the best game ever, but none of you can make a good timing based element in RPM if you had a gun to your heads and a year to try. Just Stop!!! 1 Star until the BS Minigame gets removed.

krucyfiks

Jul 14, 2021
I mean game is cool, but I must have some bugged shit. Yui just stands in her cell, cant talk to her at all. Nor can I go anywhere else (big logs block way, no way of dealing with them?)

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
I mean game is cool, but I must have some bugged shit. Yui just stands in her cell, cant talk to her at all. Nor can I go anywhere else (big logs block way, no way of dealing with them?)
Look at the gallery to see how much content you have left available. In this version of the game, Yui has no more content after capturing her. Interacting with her inside the cell does nothing.

Reactions: Alkasal

krucyfiks

Jul 14, 2021
Look at the gallery to see how much content you have left available. In this version of the game, Yui has no more content after capturing her. Interacting with her inside the cell does nothing.
I see, thanks for explaining. Just thought something was off about it.

Game could be great if you'll have fun with it :)
Good luck with it!

Adeoc

May 3, 2018
I can't even beat Amy in a damn fight, if she guards I do 0 damage, if I guard she does at least half damage.

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Since apparently my review wasn't good enough, Ill just post it here. To be clear, this one aspect (instead of reviewing everything) is the only thing that matters at the current time and absolutely nothing else is relevant until this is addressed. And before anyone asks, I despise mini-games is because I took shrapnel to the arm and have nerve damage. You want to continue having trash minigames go ahead, but give us that literally CANT play them an option to opt out. Review: Please, stop putting rhythm/timing dogshit in RPM games. You could have the best game ever, but none of you can make a good timing based element in RPM if you had a gun to your heads and a year to try. Just Stop!!! 1 Star until the BS Minigame gets removed.
TRAIN.... ANNOYING AS FUCK
Holy crap, middle of attempting to do the god awful training game and the sound settings reset and nearly blew my ears out
It's only a temporary solution, but for the time being you can gain experience by sleeping.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I like this dev's ideas, but it is clear that he cannot develop them correctly, his 2 previous games give him away.
Hopefully that won't be the case again.

May 11, 2023
How to get the 2 wooden planks located on the elevation?
One of them is hidden by a tree and you can move up to get it, the other one I have no idea seems impossible to get from my part. Is there nothing to do with amy after conquering her? also what does the house even do in your village?
Edit: both planks of the elevated ones seem to be blocked by the tree view wise, you cans till move to get it but I can see why people got stuck because the trees are super massive

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
the idea of the game seems cool, hope to see pregnancy added IF the game doesnt get abandoned like the miriad of other goblin game.
Considering the other two games from the Dev, keep your expectation measured.

Still i must say that goblins have a very strange sexual dismorphism. Why female goblins look like cute and adorable shortstack with a very pretty green color and male goblins look like ugly malnourished old men with the shittiest green you can have XD
That's more or less because of the Internet and modern interpretations because they want to sexualize the fem gobbos. In reality they would not possess much dimorphism from their male counterpart. WoW kept their appearance mostly the same, Warhammer kept them mono-gender since they are mushrooms, and if we go back far enough in folklore, they were originally a type of fairy/imp with magical power and unlikely to have genders.

Reactions: privetin13
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes