mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know how to praise, so I will scold. Don't take it personally, I liked the game)

I wonder why, when improving the game engine (without irony, the HUD really looks cool), the developers are sure to break something? Why doesn't the menu open on RMB and escape? Why doesn't it open on the map at all?
Even taking into account the EXP for sleep, the game still is heavy grinding.
Was there any point at all in making the MC sleep between training?
A huge request to make animations in battle skippable. This is generally the problem with half the games on this RPGM)

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The story is five minutes long, but you need to spend the whole day to complete it. That's why I don't like sandboxes. The author needs to balance or even significantly simplify all tasks (We are more interested in sex, not in leveling up the hero) .

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I like the theme, but the game needs A LOT of work. The fighting doesn't make sense, the Training mini game's timing is way off. Like someone said earlier, these are Sex games, not puzzles.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Really, good luck with your game as it is, you will really need it because it's just a loss of time for everyone and annoying. As everyone said earlier, stop with your training system shit so much long that even in a century we are not going to be able to continue the main story. Before really realising a game, try really it as if you were a random player or make it try to a friend or I don't know but don't realease it before any gameplay try!!!...

Yeah, I'm really angry here because your game can be really good and changing from what exist for now: the story is good, renders not too bad and characters original... But yet, you are ruinning all by only one shitty thing! It's so frustrating and a shame, damn!

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Really, good luck with your game as it is, you will really need it because it's just a loss of time for everyone and annoying. As everyone said earlier, stop with your training system shit so much long that even in a century we are not going to be able to continue the main story. Before really realising a game, try really it as if you were a random player or make it try to a friend or I don't know but don't realease it before any gameplay try!!!...

Yeah, I'm really angry here because your game can be really good and changing from what exist for now: the story is good, renders not too bad and characters original... But yet, you are ruinning all by only one shitty thing! It's so frustrating and a shame, damn!
https://f95zone.to/threads/smash-the-guild-v0-1b-cheedle.191335/post-12862326 Temporary solution until the exp is changed in the next update.

Billyjoebill

Oct 29, 2021
Ok, Not sure why its not letting me review the game.... but let this count as a review instead.

Short version: In spite of the training mechanism and what it takes to get Amy, I like it.

Long version: I like the Goblin revenge concept, it has been done before but almost never gets completed so excited to see that happen. The character models are interesting and don't look cursed so that's good. I like that this seems to be a more advanced or at least a more graphicly pleasing version of RPG maker.

I know its been said before but the training mechanism is maddening, I was able to use it by clicking about .25 seconds ( I actually timed it, yes there is pain) BEFORE the line sprite moves into the green zone. I didn't see the authors post for the experience mod so you get exp by sleeping, maybe add it to the first page.

I also didn't appreciate what it takes to capture Amy, its literally like a boss fight. You fight and beat her once, then chase her through a forest, fall into a puzzle, then run through two levels of her chucking rocks at you, before one last battle. Now with the exp mod I'm sure its not as bad, but for me it was a murderous experience, and instead of appreciating it; it felt hollow because of the shear amount of exp grinding that's required to break Amy after capturing her, two rounds of 1000 exp for blowjob training, and two rounds of 2000 exp for vaginal.

Now hopefully with better mechanisms for EXP collection it will greatly improve the game. I like it and want to see it improve.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
I can't start the game and stuck on the home page where only three options are start options and quite but I can't select any of them in joiplay anyone help me

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The Training system.. Is a problem. It must be changed to make it easier. Or you can end spending a lot of time training&sleeping to be able to improve him.

After all these stones attacks Amy has 40HP in the 2nd round against her??? I only have 12HP and it was hard obtain it.

Unless the difficulty goes lower I think that this game will have problems to have loyal players. Just try to obtain Amy is hard.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Dev, Maybe you should think about completing at least one game before moving on to the next? There will always be times you lose interest, but if you keep this up no one's going to hand you money and your reputation is already become hot garbage for a few folks already.

Hopefully you'll stick to it this time, but for me I wont be donating again till you prove me otherwise.

Reactions: Drakorios and lot3r
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes