whatwhat

May 7, 2017
For anyone not familiar with the "Smucking Day" fanfic from the early 90s...

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Can you tell me please -> I found out about cowslip in the game. How can I find her? Is it posible to repeat all sceneces like for example with Mint? I want to 100% it in current state.
In this first version, Cowslip only appears very briefly (in the garden where there is an small lizard, if you click on the bed-shaped leaf). In later versions, she will play a more active role in the game ('active' in several ways...), as well as her princess (I find that a narcissistic princess - maid duo has a lot of potential).
Regarding the ability to repeat scenes, unfortunately it is not yet fully implemented it in the released version, in particular for the Mint sex scene (sorry!). But it will definitively be included in the next version.

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I can't save my game, im playing on joiplay btw
Firstly, thank you very much for playing the game!
I must admit that I don't have experience with android nor joiplay. I will try to find a solution, but it may take a while...

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Android version please
Thank you very much for your interest!

Right now, I'm working in the new version of the game, which I expect I'll be able to release in a few days (it's taking much longer than I expected). My intention is to include an Android version by then (fingers crossed, I still need to figure out how to do it, sorry for my lack of expertise!).

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I'm just wondering where Gargamel and Azrael smurf in, in this smurf fest :PogChamp:

1690115663496.png

Last edited:

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

Overview:
RenPy erotic adventure game based on the Smurf's cartoon show (mostly the 80s version, but with the Smurfette characters from the most recent iterations).

The player assumes the role of an adult Scruple (Gargamel's apprentice). Due to an accident, he turns into dwarf size and ends up in a village only populated by Smurfettes. What starts as an unfortunate situation can become his great opportunity to capture the Smurfettes... But his priorities may change along the way...

Thread Updated: 2023-07-23
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: -
Version: v0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID -

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I can't save my game, im playing on joiplay btw
Sorry for the long delay... I have included an Android version in the new release, I hope it works fine. If there are still any problems, don't hesitate to let me know!

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
View attachment 2651775

Overview:
RenPy erotic adventure game based on the Smurf's cartoon show (mostly the 80s version,
but with the Smurfette characters from the most recent iterations).

The player assumes the role of an adult Scruple (Gargamel's apprentice).
Due to an accident, he turns into dwarf size and ends up in a village only populated by Smurfettes.
What starts as an unfortunate situation can become his great opportunity to capture the Smurfettes...
But his priorities may change along the way...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-23
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: lamarcachis -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2652082 View attachment 2652080 View attachment 2652081 View attachment 2652083 View attachment 2652087 View attachment 2652085 View attachment 2652079
View attachment 2652086 View attachment 2652088 View attachment 2652090 View attachment 2652091 View attachment 2652089 View attachment 2652092 View attachment 2652084
what in the goddamn fuck

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes