Jul 13, 2017
f95zone Presents: What The Fuck
Featuring such stars as: What the fuck and wHat the fUcK
With WHAT THE FUCK!!! as the starring role​

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, does anyone knows how to sneak into storm house? it says something about blossom, but no option seem to appear.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Bit stuck at a part when trying capture the fly or the butterfly it says i need a tool however i dont know what i need nor how to get it.

Reactions: 111284

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Cant get into storms house yet, as for the tool to capture fly it's the bubble pipes (bagpipes) in swamp you need to do music quest.

Also to the dev, you a smurftacular for this game I'm smurfing for more.

Reactions: lamarcachis

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
hey, does anyone knows how to sneak into storm house? it says something about blossom, but no option seem to appear.
To sneak at Storm's house at night, you can follow the same instructions of message #53 in this thread: First you need Sneak skill. Give a spear to Blossom as a present (afternoon), that night go to Storm's house and use Sneak. The you'll have the option to enter the house or to spy them (better enter the house, in the new version there are other options to see the scene between Storm and Blossom).
Hope it helps.

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Cant get into storms house yet, as for the tool to capture fly it's the bubble pipes (bagpipes) in swamp you need to do music quest.

Also to the dev, you a smurftacular for this game I'm smurfing for more.
Thank you for the message!
Regarding how to get into Storm's house, you can follow the instructions of my previous message.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes