PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Wait why was this updated? Nothing new has been published? They didn't even deliver on the beginning of Book 2, that was "just days away"...

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
It'd be a shame if this dies on the goblin vine. The dev has brought some legit depraved creativity to the project so far!

Quick question though.. To the extent that I have seen, it seems to offer all scenes to the player right from the start so after the prologue, it plays more like a gallery than a game. (with the CG gallery not containing anything besides closed locks) Am I not seeing something or is this what the game is as this point?

Mar 11, 2022
It is a great game, it has a lot of potential, more in what are the ways in which June is trained, whether it is terror or affection, there could be an indicator of these factors, and that the dialogues adapt a little more to the options taken , Could the mc treat her like a slave, like a pet or like a treasure depending on the levels of terror / affection, also add some extra fetish like some electric slug, aphrodisiac or even coprophagy and that some options change depending on the path we choose.
if another snaga were to be added it could be either another girl that is found by chance or june's partner at the beginning of the game, but that is in conjunction with trying to capture trush and make her your snaga or at least make her your ally to get access to the snaga of the tribe and the most important thing is that the pregnancy option is multiple times (optional to be able to impregnate trush) and that the creatures can also impregnate them after they give you your first child with them.
The only problem I had was that the gallery, no matter how much I play, is not unlocked.
I'm low on money but as soon as I have something I'll donate as it would be sad to see a game with so much potential being abandoned as a goblin tale, goblin dungeon, goblin lord and other good titles that unfortunately we won't see finished for a long time or ever

spermatacus

Nov 2, 2020
Does any one know where I can get the complete game? I used to be suscribed to the Silent Swarm tier on the Dev's Patreon, which meant "Next-to-latest build (1 month behind latest release)" Now, according to their updates on that site, the version 1.0 (Book 1 completed) was released on 05/22/2022 to the "Lancer" tier, so now it's been almost 7 months and they never released the version 1.0 to the other lower tiers. Of course I canceled my pledge months ago, but it is furstrating as it seems the only way to get the "complete" version is to pledge for at least the "Lancer" tier to get it.

klmx

Jul 23, 2017
Patreon page is gone and so is the discord server, so i would say this one is pretty dead now. :(

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
goblins are so. boring.
I think so too, but they keep getting made as the most common monster for these types of games. So, I take what I can get. Orcs are more interesting, because their looks can be more diverse (from pigmen to less crooked, smoother large Goblins, to having tusks). Goblins all look the same: small, crooked, and ugly.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes