The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
So the android version is for patrons only?
All you need to do is download The Joiplay app and Joiplay Renpy add on from the play store.

Disregard that I thought this WAS Renpy! Oops lol

WolandFaust

Nov 2, 2018
Yes, it is. If you have a problem locating the Mac version, please contact us directly on . Thanks!
Hey man, I have a problem with discord verification (they don't send verification emails or sms properly) so I can't really verify my account to use on your discord server. However I would really like to try the Mac version for this game. Is there any other way possible for me to obtain it?

puffyr

Jun 16, 2020
I understand you need tomake money so you can make a better game, but a 10 min demo is just greedy dev ,and for sometime is same content,nothing new, good luck with your game,and be less greedy in the future!

aceh123

Jan 24, 2018
I understand you need tomake money so you can make a better game, but a 10 min demo is just greedy dev ,and for sometime is same content,nothing new, good luck with your game,and be less greedy in the future!
Just to clarify did you get the full or are you complaining about the demo?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
2nd act was suppoused to be released on August2022 but seems like Dev is decided not to, and is working on new secret project...

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure how ive missed this game ...sounds like a really decent game nice tags and so on caught me by surprise seeing this on the updates page BUT on hold? really hope that you complete this game oneday there dev not many games like it on here
as Rob Schneider says YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Tried it out now for the first time. I was so happy to see many of the fetishes and content that I couldnt find in other games here. Hope the dev actually comes back to finish the game

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes