youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
I need help. Game freezes after i pick dialog option. Dialog window disappear and nothing happens
The 2nd game had a similar issue and the way to proceed was to either continue with the full save or go through it with the Japanese version then you can go back to the MTL version

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to uncensor it? The white glowing dicks really take you out of it, also how's the MTL quality? Is it readable or straight google-fu?

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
The 2nd game had a similar issue and the way to proceed was to either continue with the full save or go through it with the Japanese version then you can go back to the MTL version
Is it just me or did the JP version link get taken down in the OP?

Y0urDepression

Aug 24, 2019
games real broken, Full save does not give you access to the full gallery only the last page i guess because i played the beginning unlocked a couple checked the full save cuz dialogue was broken and now i can only see the final page of the gallery

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
can someone re-share the game in a service that's closer to asia and is not limited by google drive limits?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Two thing for this game and the sequel.
Does the shared works include the DLC (RJ310009) extra voice and scene ?

As for the crash after text, sadly it's a bug caused by the translating tool.
The game use IL2CPP coding, and the translating tools for this coding are just starting to get released, they don't work on all work.

With a full save, you can see all the scene and the translated text during the scene, sadly, most choice in the game (you'll get at least one per stage) and leaving the town to a stage cause the no text bug.

Basically, as for now, you can't play it with translation, either just install the translating tool and play the game and put back the tools once you finished it for the translated h-scene text, or skip the games -_-

as for playing, it's easy if you don't want to bother (spam dodge until you got the special attack bar full and spam it. Destroy everything and boss included without damage unless you fail dodging attack .... )

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Keen eye! Also thats always the best excuse for loli content.

So basically loli-goth-vampire-neko in single description(line) :D

Tho this game series looks too weird xd or its just me ?

You're Welcome !
It might be weird because all the dicks are milk colored white or perhaps its the fact the girl is super tiny taking huge dicks which is physically impossible.

nabrondx

Dec 18, 2018
Why even have the MTL links if they just constantly soft lock at dialogue choices?
What a mess/shame.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote