Ali1980gold

Jun 29, 2020
How to play this game?
I finish stage 2 but no option to stage 3 start from hotel?
What do?
No actions at sauna and saloon..

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How to play this game?
I finish stage 2 but no option to stage 3 start from hotel?
What do?
No actions at sauna and saloon..
Without English, I remember it was basically a question of talking to anyone day or night then talk back to the elf in the inn to get to the new area.
Each area has a trigger, just talk to the right person at the right time ...

Ali1980gold

Jun 29, 2020
Ok, i understood. To play this game need talk at night cloob, sauna every night. then go to hotel and talk with elf companion.
But i can not open last scence. Help text notice that i must go to patk at night? I don't understood this? What park?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Ok, i understood. To play this game need talk at night cloob, sauna every night. then go to hotel and talk with elf companion.
But i can not open last scence. Help text notice that i must go to patk at night? I don't understood this? What park?
may be the park in the middle of the town next to the in. Going there at night you can interact with it like entering a building
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freigus

May 26, 2019
You can evade MTL freeze bug by disabling MTL (press ALT+T) before clicking on choice. You can then enable the MTL again right away.

Also to make MTL to use DeepL instead of GoogleTranslator you can go into 'game_folder\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini' and change 'Endpoint=GoogleTranslateV2' to 'Endpoint=DeepLTranslate'
(at least I hope that it works - I couldn't enable AutoTranslator's GUI in game to check)
(btw, this should work in all Unity games that use AutoTranslator)

If you want to delete cached translated lines - you can delete folder 'game_folder\BepInEx\Translation\en'

Reactions: derakino999

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
You can evade MTL freeze bug by disabling MTL (press ALT+T) before clicking on choice. You can then enable the MTL again right away.

Also to make MTL to use DeepL instead of GoogleTranslator you can go into 'game_folder\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini' and change 'Endpoint=GoogleTranslateV2' to 'Endpoint=DeepLTranslate'
(at least I hope that it works - I couldn't enable AutoTranslator's GUI in game to check)
(btw, this should work in all Unity games that use AutoTranslator)

If you want to delete cached translated lines - you can delete folder 'game_folder\BepInEx\Translation\en'
How about try this? works on both games.

Bean Bandit

Mar 10, 2018
BepInEx I think the timing would only have to be adjusted because it appears as if the translation scrip hangs on when it is moved

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
it seems like neither of kumarin's plugins work for the version of snowbrandia distributed in the OP of this thread. if anyone knows how the censorship in this game works, id like to know. i cant seem to find whatever is causing it

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
it seems like neither of kumarin's plugins work for the version of snowbrandia distributed in the OP of this thread. if anyone knows how the censorship in this game works, id like to know. i cant seem to find whatever is causing it
I download the op's and tested. yes It doesn't works.. OP's BepInEx version is 'BepInEx 6.0.0-be.518'.
my plugin is not working on be.518.
solution : use BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.1 ( ). just extract to game folder.(overwrite).

Last edited:

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
btw do you know how to remove glowing dicks?
One more thing spider's dick is not visible when he fucks while in fight

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote