GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
Wasnt there like hardcore mmd video for this character? like in parts part I, II etc?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Wasnt there like hardcore mmd video for this character? like in parts part I, II etc?
Possibly since the dev used a shared asset character in the game. Maybe slightly modified (eye color or elf ear vs human ear)/ Can't tel you which video used it too however.

Bean Bandit

Mar 10, 2018
Hello community, the game doesn't start properly or you have a black screen. It could be that Japanese characters can't be displayed correctly. Either you steal your Windows in the country and region or via the game original JP or you use a software called ntleasWin You start the games on JP display, original Japanese font then the games run in any case the English texts can be viewed as a mod, these are not based on the new game versions, there are loading errors when loading the texts then a black screen

eternian

Feb 1, 2022
Finally after waiting this amazing looking game, today the game has official english languange! . Hopefuly anyone can upload the updated version.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I wonder how good the "official" translation is. Hopefully it's not just a MTL the way some devs do.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Tried the new version.

And the translation is not MTL. It's on the same level at AI-Rays'.
Since the H-voice patch is now included in the game, all the scene are voiced and each game include the extra scene from the patch.

caminhas

Jan 27, 2018
Yes, but I think the new version still don't include the benefits from this month ci-en, which is made off almost all of extras he made for the game over the years (excluding the HD versions)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Yes, but I think the new version still don't include the benefits from this month ci-en, which is made off almost all of extras he made for the game over the years (excluding the HD versions)
huh? so it's missing game over scenes?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
huh? so it's missing game over scenes?
No, the revamp game don't include the special extra and what if he made for paid plan bonus.

He bundle then all in the current ci-en post for paid plan, but it's a limited offer, since he said he will remove then after (or on feb 29th - not sure with auto trans tool).

So if you want to enjoy the extra (preview for all on the ci-en post), it now (or already to late...)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
No, the revamp game don't include the special extra and what if he made for paid plan bonus.

He bundle then all in the current ci-en post for paid plan, but it's a limited offer, since he said he will remove then after (or on feb 29th - not sure with auto trans tool).

So if you want to enjoy the extra (preview for all on the ci-en post), it now (or already to late...)
sad, if someone grabbed it i hope they share
is it like side stories?
kinda like hounds of the meteor and divine miko koyori where it's standalone mini games or is it like included in the full game?

caminhas

Jan 27, 2018
sad, if someone grabbed it i hope they share
is it like side stories?
kinda like hounds of the meteor and divine miko koyori where it's standalone mini games or is it like included in the full game?
If you're interested in what they look like you can see screenshots of them in this post

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Considering the last update date... it's the MTL version
Ah I see... I only have the Official version of the Sequel, The Fairy Later, but not this... So I was hoping maybe I could get this game here... Thanks for the reply, I will keep on waiting for the Official English version

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote