Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Sadly I doubt there will be more than an extra hour or two on top of the original. If they had any plans or even hopes for seriously expanding the scope of the game they would be actively bragging about it. Instead the steam page only mentions:
Over 200+ individuals Images
4k resolution support
Fully voice acted scenes
Multiple endings
Dynamic conversation system
Timeline and Recollection System
Extras & secrets
Brand new OST made by the Critical Bliss Sound Team
Steam achievements

Of these the only things not really present in the original would be those "Extras & secrets" and I highly doubt those would somehow end up constituting 20 hours of content.
They also hinted something about having animated stuff added to the remake as well.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
hol' up, there was a video?
There's several videos of cypress talking, what do the inform about? Just the shit they have planned for the game. If you watch the videos it's all very confusing, since on the last video of cypress he states that he lost his art team, something that never said before and I think it's a pretty big deal no telling that to the fans before, still he wants to fund the voice actress and i hope that shit isn't another problem for the development of the game if it that exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
There's several videos of cypress talking, what do the inform about? Just the shit they have planned for the game. If you watch the videos it's all very confusing, since on the last video of cypress he states that he lost his art team, something that never said before and I think it's a pretty big deal no telling that to the fans before, still he wants to fund the voice actress and i hope that shit isn't another problem for the development of the game if it that exists.
There was a storyboard demo video thing posted in the discord sort of recently that supposedly showed off their new scene handling. But at this point all art is being provided by CriticalBliss, so who knows what's going on art-wise. I do know CB has a pretty significant art team - one of the big things they do for developers is leverage that to provide assets.

Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
There was a storyboard demo video thing posted in the discord sort of recently that supposedly showed off their new scene handling. But at this point all art is being provided by CriticalBliss, so who knows what's going on art-wise. I do know CB has a pretty significant art team - one of the big things they do for developers is leverage that to provide assets.
He did say he wanted to "be present" so the personality of the keeps real, i just think they kick him in the ass and tell him to fuck off if something doesn't please him, or maybe he just lied.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes