Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Because there is so many LI, scenes for each girl are piece meal with each update, merely a pickle. Sandstorm was more focused than this and had more scenes with each update.

Reactions: larry69

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Here, harem defines all girls from 3 clans or all girl from the particular clan MC chose...???
The only planned harem is for the Blood Bear Clan. For now it consists of Candrid, Yulla and Helga. There are no other Harem planned for now.
I think consisted in all the girls MC can achieved successfully enough points in relationship to make them want to be with him.
This is confirmed that will not happen

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The only planned harem is for the Blood Bear Clan. For now it consists of Candrid, Yulla and Helga. There are no other Harem planned for now.

This is confirmed that will not happen
Hmm...what a disappointment. I'm a huge harem fan, and it would have been great if MC could have developed relationships with a number of different members of the three clans...before (if it happens in this story) the love interest of his choice from Sandstorm...shows up suddenly. Well, I'll wait and see where this title goes with regards to relationships...as it stands I'm not a fan of being forced to a single choice relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhai

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
is it necessary to play sandstorm first?cuz i start this one and it started weird,like Mc came from another dimension or future idk

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
LOL the text on the stone in the preview pic (row 2, picture 1) has NEVER been runes. Not even anywhere close.
I can read runes, so I should know.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update and I did enjoy it (despite the raid part hugely overlapping between all 3 clans routes. Wish there were more variance between each of them but it is what it is).

And for this update, I did quite like the slow panning of the "camera" angle.

By the way, GleenXstudio will not being able to save Fate (braid-haired girl in Jarl Harek's village) result in significant story consequences in the future?
In all three of my playthroughs (Wolves, Bears, Ravens), I failed to pass the intelligence test (I play the game without cheats, so for Wolves & Ravens, my stats are str 15 dex 12 int 13, whereas for Bears they are str 14 dex 14 int 12).
Apparently 13 isn't enough and I guess 14 is the passing number (like for str and dex).

Ngl, it is getting a bit tricky to make balanced builds trying to satisfy all the tests (some ending up succeeding, some failing).

As for the story itself, with Ravens route, I'm guessing Katja cooked up a BS story about "foiling the raid" in order to fool the MC who was insistent on seeing Nox (given Nox's genuine surprised reaction).
Makes me wonder what sort of punishment is awaiting for our little Raven (from Nox) when she returns from the raid
. :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes