Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

plop44

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know where the 4th secret render of yrsa is ? I can't find it and the guide is from the 0.2.0 version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What exactly happened here, I don't think I've ever seen a thread go from such frequency of activity to null?

Dev has a healthy amount of patreons, last update looked good with good things to come, but dead thread for 2 weeks? Am I on the AoA thread by mistake?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What exactly happened here, I don't think I've ever seen a thread go from such frequency of activity to null?

Dev has a healthy amount of patreons, last update looked good with good things to come, but dead thread for 2 weeks? Am I on the AoA thread by mistake?
What do you mean by "dead"? That Gleenx has been here himself to post anything? (I can only assume that's what you mean, since others have posted within the past 2 weeks here.) He's been heads-down working on the next release of this and his final version of SandStorm. He's not suddenly gone radio silent, if that's what you're thinking. I'm on his Discord and we've talked in the last little bit. He's definitely not on the way to abandoning anything.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What do you mean by "dead"? That Gleenx has been here himself to post anything? (I can only assume that's what you mean, since others have posted within the past 2 weeks here.) He's been heads-down working on the next release of this and his final version of SandStorm. He's not suddenly gone radio silent, if that's what you're thinking. I'm on his Discord and we've talked in the last little bit. He's definitely not on the way to abandoning anything.
I mean I see one post from the 12th, then plop44's post, then thats it. No not referring to or criticizing dev, he's done great work, I just mean I'm surprised the community banter/gossip died down so quicky - on most games that generate excitement even if an active release isn't out there's day-to-day musings on characters and stories.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean I see one post from the 12th, then plop44's post, then thats it. No not referring to or criticizing dev, he's done great work, I just mean I'm surprised the community banter/gossip died down so quicky - on most games that generate excitement even if an active release isn't out there's day-to-day musings on characters and stories.
Eh, it happens. You'll also notice that this thread only has 50 pages, so it's not like other threads with hundreds or even thousands of pages. It should give an indication about how the audience for this still is somewhat limited, so gaps in time between posts will happen here and there. But I can assure you, there is nothing amiss. The dev's just really busy, as are many of us.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Did Astrja lost her virginity like that? :HideThePain: Could have been better scene

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From the all the talking I thought she was
I'm actually not sure one way or the other. I'm positive about Astrid, but not about Astrja. Maybe she's not, and that's why her father is so overprotective of her. This is the Viking age, after all. :unsure:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I'm actually not sure one way or the other. I'm positive about Astrid, but not about Astrja. Maybe she's not, and that's why her father is so overprotective of her. This is the Viking age, after all. :unsure:
Based on her character. She feels like she won't sleep around.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Based on her character. She feels like she won't sleep around.
Right, but I wasn't talking about sleeping around. In Viking culture, there's a chance there was abuse / rape in her past. I'm not saying there was any, but it's possible.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ye I know what you mean.. It more feels like it is Candrid who has that kind of past
I absolutely think Candrid has had that. And, like I said, I have no basis for the idea that Astrja might not be a virgin. I'm only saying that I wouldn't be all that surprised, given the historical and cultural context. Even if she's not, I of course hope her character never had to go through that.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I absolutely think Candrid has had that. And, like I said, I have no basis for the idea that Astrja might not be a virgin. I'm only saying that I wouldn't be all that surprised, given the historical and cultural context. Even if she's not, I of course hope her character never had to go through that.
it does not have to be rape or forced abuse, she was young and dumb fucked!
fuck if not for that menthality of young dumb and i will fill her with my cum
i would not have had half my girlfriends!
its a trading town and she probably traveled around with her father!
one day while away she hears of her mothers sad "dismissal"
and looks for confort in a young sailors arms and bang...
i mean we have seen that she can drink...
to acquire those skills she must have had some "training" that did not go that well!

her thighs and not sure how GleenXstudio is basing this on biological reality...
but she as been sexually active,
girls do not get those fat tights without having gone trough a failed pregnancy!
and 80% of pregnancies are natural abortions
in the 1st 2 months where women assumed they just skiped a period...

so biologically speaking if this is based in reality she as fucked for sure before!

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
Sorry for my bad English.
I've only played this game for a few seconds, and I like this game immediately. Became one of my favorite games. Besides the beautiful rendering, the story is also very interesting.

I hope that in the next update the story will be even more interesting and there won't be any annoying stories/genres like NTR, because I found some games with interesting stories but after a while they got worse because of NTR or other annoying things.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes