Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmm, no one has shared the latest patreon public post :unsure:
ok, here we go:

Hello everyone!
Time to give some public news as the month of May will be quite active for the studio.
1/ Have you seen that main picture at the top of the post ? I'm pleased to announce that the bonus version of SandStorm (aka as I like to call it) is currently available on a beta form for sandstorm tier supporters and higher). Once the proofreading is fully completed (later this month, probably around mid-may), the final release will be available for fan tier supporters and higher. This version includes all bonus content, new content, a new ending, a rework of the gameplay, a rework of the interface, a better writing and many other things to make this episode an even better experience, more on par with SnowStorm's quality.

2/ Have you seen that other picture in the slideshow at the top of the post?
It's time for some epic fights with the next update of SnowStorm (v0.4)! It's just around the corner and will be released before mid-may to snowstorm tier and higher, and before the end of may to fan tier and higher.

3/ The special gallery for the month of May will feature some of the girls that will appear in the 3rd episode of the saga (which is not ShitStorm, sorry to disappoint ^^). Therefore, if you want to get a glimpse into the future, don't miss that poll and special gallery. But as I'm cool, you get to see one of these girls now ;) (3rd image).
That's all for this month!
Take care
GleenX
--
PS: I used to make a monthly public post last year in order to give some rough news to everyone on what's going on with the studio (detailed news are reserved to patrons), but it's true that this year, I forgot to make that public post a couple of times. I'll try to be back on track on that aspect ;).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SnowStorm [v0.4 Beta] [GleenX Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: Script.rpa is unpacked if a full (out of Beta version) is shared that only changes the scripts, it should work with this patch.

Universal: v0.3.5 Beta -> v0.4 Beta [260 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.3.5:

Mega
up please if you have time ^^

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 2): SnowStorm [v0.4 Beta] [GleenX Studio] [LQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.39GB
Repack size: 451MB

PC = / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler, this repack is focused on Quality (906MB).

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.3.5 in below attachments.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnowStorm-0.4Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Am I the only one, who thinks Yrsa is the sweetest of all girls? I mean the most warmhearted, down to earth, yet open, curious, so yeah, real wife material. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1684244049110.png
What about the .... very much WOLF PACK soon to be QUEEN OF ALL THE LANDS ?
Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
View attachment 2625511
What about the .... very much WOLF PACK soon to be QUEEN OF ALL THE LANDS ?
Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)
I like her as well, the only thing that is off putting for me is, that she is a strong drinker. I don't fancy women who drink a lot, or generally drink often. I don't like if people reek of alcohol. It is okay, if someone drinks on occasions, but drinking more than once a week is not ok for me. But yeah, other than that she would be nice. :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes