Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Hmmm.... Not seeing anything new since 3.5...
Is it because of the WitcherMod? (Since it's not updated past 3.5)
I presume it is, but can anyone smort confirm?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Anybody managed to max out Candrid affinity this update ? Only got 1 out of 2 checked ("continue watching" on the raid). What am i missing ?
Need to fuck Yulla
Just for information purpose only, will the walkthrough mod and walkthrough be update soon or we have to wait for the next version of the game to have version 0.4 of the Wt Mod and Wt ?
The official wt has already been updated

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Weird cause it's not incrementing for me. Well thx for the info
You can only do that if you are a BB, others clans don't have this choice.
When meeting Yulla at the harbor, you have to choose "I'm changing the deal" and then go through it till the end. Be careful, if you have 3 affinity points with Yrsa, she will caught you in the act and will not be happy about it.

Last edited:

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
the 3 stats are extremely unbalanced, if for some reason you try to romance girls that give you +int instead of going for dex>str you end up failing every single check when you raid the village and it feels like shit

another game that tries to re invent the wheel and fails at doing so :/

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the 3 stats are extremely unbalanced, if for some reason you try to romance girls that give you +int instead of going for dex>str you end up failing every single check when you raid the village and it feels like shit

another game that tries to re invent the wheel and fails at doing so :/
and what would you expect?
a high tech vikings where computer geeks are at the top of power-pyramide :BootyTime:

considering its medieval viking settings, nothing wrong there atm id say.
though im sure int will play more prominent role a bt later, as dex/str cant go that far on their own.

Reactions: camube

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
i would expect for the int stat to not be totally useless in 90% of the story, also i would expect that going after certain girls wouldn't fuck you over every single stat check

horrible game design imo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i would expect for the int stat to not be totally useless in 90% of the story, also i would expect that going after certain girls wouldn't fuck you over every single stat check

horrible game design imo
some parts could be better, for sure, yet calling it "horrible game design" is a bit overly r,ude imo.
as i have said above, and youve ignored, there is enough in-game time for the stats to work differently, so now hardly would be a proper time for similar judgments.
unless ofc those are coming from "omg, why paths, why not simple kn fuckfest harem" crowd.
if you belong to those, pleased do go on with those complains, thats kinda a tradition in f95z plains :BootyTime:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot which love interest I chose in the first game but am now realizing I am probably going to cheat on her with Astrja
Now I feel like a douche, Will we see love interest from the first game in here down the line?

Jdilemma

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone know when the WT PDF will be updated? someone said it was but when I open it all that comes up is the 3.5 version

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I forgot which love interest I chose in the first game but am now realizing I am probably going to cheat on her with Astrja
Now I feel like a douche, Will we see love interest from the first game in here down the line?
The chances are high (if she wasn't supposed to she up, then there wouldn't be a need for a choice at the start of the game), we just don't know how it will happen.
Anyone know when the WT PDF will be updated? someone said it was but when I open it all that comes up is the 3.5 version
It is updated for patrons

Reactions: Joshy92

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If you click on the stats it will show you which girl you chose from the first game. I chose a different love interest for every playthrough. No particular reasoning. I just figured that it would be interesting that way. I chose Rion for the White Wolves, Maddie for the Bloody Bears, and Nora for the Black Ravens. I didn't pick the goddess/evil ending but maybe I will after doing the other paths. I didn't like it in the first game because it was too gross.

Reactions: Joshy92

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
God I hope the main village is not wiped out - looks like the enemy may be attacking it as Astrja and company are away on the raid, hopefully astrid, yrsla etc... are ok

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes