Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
What does beta actually mean in this context? Does it lack content or only that it is not fully tested yet? Can I play or should I wait for full release?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
In both my playthroughs with the ravens and the wolves I have 14 intelligence and am able to save fate. Only with the bears that I don't have 14 intelligence and I don't know if it is possible cause I didn't try to get it.

I agree that trying to satisfy the tests can be tricky. I also quite frequently disagree with game writers' reasonings and ethics, and hate them for causalities that for me are clearly invalid or not likely. Single dialogue options determining the overall fate of stories is a very flawed system but I guess at least they are useful tool for making, poorly imo, branching narratives.
That's the one thing I don't like about this game is you have to date girls for stats.
Thanks to the guide I was able to piece together a 14 INT bloody bear run.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 Beta + WT by estrada777 + Cheat by The Witcher

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 493 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just discovered this game and am enjoying.
Like the character designs and pleasantly surprised they do not all have massive boobs.
I have only played the BB path but I have noticed choosing certain choices ( both increases affinity) will affect the dialogue. Will these choices affect later gameplay?

Reactions: reb95

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why did we get the option to rape the girl?
It is a pretty funny option, especially if in the scene before you were trying to defend the previous girl who was being assaulted by a bloody bear. It is even funnier when you realize that her name is Fate and if you chose that option you meet your fate. There is something odd about the entire chain of events with the girl. You see her running around free, then she runs into a burning building, jumps on the bed of all places and if you choose to loot instead she starts touching herself. That is like five red flags that she is there just to get you killed.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It is a pretty funny option, especially if in the scene before you were trying to defend the previous girl who was being assaulted by a bloody bear. It is even funnier when you realize that her name is Fate and if you chose that option you meet your fate. There is something odd about the entire chain of events with the girl. You see her running around free, then she runs into a burning building, jumps on the bed of all places and if you choose to loot instead she starts touching herself. That is like five red flags that she is there just to get you killed.
I'll do her some other time

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4 Beta:

Mega
script_WW.rpy, choice after "She fucking threw my arrows away like they are garbage!", third choice marked as green, should be second instead, 1 and 3 reset affinity and stops this event

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
when did we get that option? Looks like I missed some parts.
It is right after you encounter the bloody bears assaulting a girl (you can either intervene without effect on the outcome, watch, or walk away). The next thing that happens is you see a girl named Fate with brown hair and a braid. She runs into a burning building and jumps onto a bed for some reason. You have the option to either loot the house or... umm... do the other thing. In a burning building on the verge of collapse. Then there is a skill check and hope you put some point into intelligence.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
script_WW.rpy, choice after "She fucking threw my arrows away like they are garbage!", third choice marked as green, should be second instead, 1 and 3 reset affinity and stops this event
Very good description! I'll make that change for the next one.

Oct 10, 2022
It is right after you encounter the bloody bears assaulting a girl (you can either intervene without effect on the outcome, watch, or walk away). The next thing that happens is you see a girl named Fate with brown hair and a braid. She runs into a burning building and jumps onto a bed for some reason. You have the option to either loot the house or... umm... do the other thing. In a burning building on the verge of collapse. Then there is a skill check and hope you put some point into intelligence.
Oh thanks I remember it now. Though that was so out of place I did not understand why it was there. MC never showed anything to go and rape someone even if it was a raid, no wonder I don't even remember that.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
White Wolves! The Blood Bears didn't assault anyone! (At next that we saw :p)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes