Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Wish I can have Nox and Yrsa at the same time. That would be really nice.
This one is not going to happen, Yrsa is one of the most monogamous girl in the game.

Just to remember, the only poly relationship confirmed is the BB harem (for now it is Helga, Yulla and Candrid, others might be added later). The other option Glenn is thinking to add is a throuple option where the MC join Lizgard and Katja's relationship

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I like your choices, Lizgard all day for me. But you gotta realize big tits will always win polls around here. What I want to know though, is why does the poll add up to more than 200%. I don't think that's how percentage points work.
way to big
if you ask a woman in RL - they tell you
ik its a fantasy - but ... what would you prefer? a nice firm "normal" chest size or this oversized , hanging down double d´s

lately its becoming a standard to create models like this - this is far from reality
my 2 cents - and no kink shaming

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So, I hope this doesn't come off negatively. I played through SandStorm and although it started a bit rocky for me, I was thoroughly enjoying it by the end. However, I have to be totally honest, SnowStorm is an absolute huge improvement in almost every possible way. Dialogue, renders, characters, and storyline are just on a whole different level. Well done. I mean it. You should be proud.

Reactions: AmerHST

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Because it's not the same game.

It wasn't said in the game that Christianity didn't exist for Vikings. It's just Nox and Yrsa, not really being aware of it, but I'll adjust the script to make them vaguely aware of it, especially for Nox who is supposed to be the most knowledgeable. Indeed, she should know about it.

For the tea, I admit I was a bit too quick on that, I was too focused on Nox ladylike attitude^^. I'll replace it with a cup of mead then (Mead was a sweet, fermented drink made from honey, water and spices), it's just one or two renders to remake and a few dialogues to adjust. Those lazy Vikings...they could have traveled to China at least! :LOL:

But come on guys....you are shocked by a cup of tea, but you are totally fine with Astrja's axe emitting blue light?? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: Of course, it's fiction! ;)
So, tea was an almost universal drink around the world. Not black tea of course. However, dandelion tea and other herbal teas have been a thing since ancient times. So, stick to your guns if you so choose. :)

Jul 24, 2020
Well, finished the game so far and I liked it. Didn't really enjoy the raven path and I really don't like nox, but wolves and bears paths are great and I love candrid lol

Techno1011

Jul 18, 2022
HELP I am stuck with SnowStorm and making repeat to picking a person from sand storm and I don't know what to do because When I see here are my option: it just have return and I need Help!

Xilium

Aug 14, 2019
I really don't get it... why make an amazing premise and setting, great world building, diverse and interesting characters, good soundtracks and good visuals... just to throw it all away with an over the top perverted cringy MC?

For example Astrids story line was fantastic:
1- The idea of writing the book and maybe shift the whole idea around "books are useless" and have huge impact on the story.
2- How the relationships developed between them where at first she just saw another idiot to finally finding someone who makes her feel seen and heard + the waltz was a very romantic and sweet.
BUT all of that is ruined by the MCs constant over the top horny thoughts and actions like building a sex toy which killed all the build up there.

I feel very conflicted about this game in the one hand, it's very unique(at least I never saw anything like) with an engaging story and interesting characters. On the other hand the MC is cringe and some scenes look out of place like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This could have been one if the best VNs ever, it had all the components but it is kinda wasted...
I'd like to piggyback off of this comment to talk about a similar dissonance issue I have with the MC, though my issue is more with the MC being overly aggressive.

I'm specifically referring to the Mathilda interactions. Mathilda is a bitch and I get that for some that opens the door to respond to her in kind but in my opinion, the MC's reactions to her are completely over-the-top in her two events and makes the MC come off as the much bigger asshole.

My issue stems from the fact that Mathilda wants nothing to do with you and actively tries to ignore your existence. The MC is the one trying to inject himself into her life/business so it seems odd to me that he's the one that's snapping and getting aggressive in their interactions. I guess this is intended to be some sort of sigma male route but it just feels completely detached from how the MC acts any other time, including your third main interaction with Mathilida on the ship which feels like a much more natural progression of their relationship than the first two interactions.

I just feel that if the game is going to do the whole wife beater MC thing with Mathilda, it should probably either be better justified or the MC should commit to the personality change in her route.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I'd like to piggyback off of this comment to talk about a similar dissonance issue I have with the MC, though my issue is more with the MC being overly aggressive.

I'm specifically referring to the Mathilda interactions. Mathilda is a bitch and I get that for some that opens the door to respond to her in kind but in my opinion, the MC's reactions to her are completely over-the-top in her two events and makes the MC come off as the much bigger asshole.

My issue stems from the fact that Mathilda wants nothing to do with you and actively tries to ignore your existence. The MC is the one trying to inject himself into her life/business so it seems odd to me that he's the one that's snapping and getting aggressive in their interactions. I guess this is intended to be some sort of sigma male route but it just feels completely detached from how the MC acts any other time, including your third main interaction with Mathilida on the ship which feels like a much more natural progression of their relationship than the first two interactions.

I just feel that if the game is going to do the whole wife beater MC thing with Mathilda, it should probably either be better justified or the MC should commit to the personality change in her route.
That is actually true, the first time you interacted with her is not bad imo because you kinda got forced into it and the mc responded in a believable way by not letting her push him around and disrespect him UNTIL the making arrow scene where he goes over the top with it.

The second time you meet was way over the top but the boat scene was done very well. The only way this kinda works is that she is into it so there is that.

Oct 10, 2022

Well when you got fucked over by your friends, got kidnapped by terrorist organization, had to fight literal goddess then you lost your loved one in their realm you may be allowed to a little bit frustrated. MC was like I've been to hell and came back what the fuck did happen to you to become this bitch? :D

Jokes aside, I think Mathilda likes it some rough play, it was hinted at if you visit her cabin she drinks the wine and if not throw the chalice back to you. So it seems to me, Mathilda is into people protects her, be rough with her but loving and caring at the same time. Remember how mellow she became after you protected her in the boat. Problem with that, she is already too strong, so people who can overpower her don't want to play her game and she became lonely thus bitch with attitude.:unsure:

And a hint to the carpenter, if you say fuck you I am not doing it either accept it like this or fuck off and then back it up what you said, you can bang that chick. :LOL: I gave an advice to a NPC, livin' the dream. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Xilium

Aug 14, 2019
Well when you got fucked over by your friends, got kidnapped by terrorist organization, had to fight literal goddess then you lost your loved one in their realm you may be allowed to a little bit frustrated. MC was like I've been to hell and came back what the fuck did happen to you to become this bitch? :D

Jokes aside, I think Mathilda likes it some rough play, it was hinted at if you visit her cabin she drinks the wine and if not throw the chalice back to you. So it seems to me, Mathilda is into people protects her, be rough with her but loving and caring at the same time. Remember how mellow she became after you protected her in the boat. Problem with that, she is already too strong, so people who can overpower her don't want to play her game and she became lonely thus bitch with attitude.:unsure:

And a hint to the carpenter, if you say fuck you I am not doing it either accept it like this or fuck off and then back it up what you said, you can bang that chick. :LOL: I gave an advice to a NPC, livin' the dream. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
The MC barely remembers most of what happens in the first game and what he does end up recalling happens in week 3 I believe, so depending on your choices, you could have already done Mathilda's events before then. I would honestly be OK with your tongue-n-cheek reasoning if the MCs memories came back sooner and you could take on a "let the world burn for all I care" attitude.

In any case, Mathilda may very well be into the rough play but my comment was targeted at the MC's behavior and how I feel his interactions with her in the first 2 events escalates to violence too quickly and seems out-of-line with the way he acts any other time.

That type of relationship dynamic isn't appealing to me but I'm not suggesting that it be altered from that dynamic. I played all the routes to get the full narrative and to see which of the LIs I wanted to pursue, so if the Mathilda route ends up not being for me, that's fine. I just felt that there needed to be a smoother through line from "hey ladies need any help?" to "Nick gonna have to choke a bitch!".

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Nox ain't pregnant lol. That's just cum inflation, the MC put a really big load in her belly, and that "I will keep this one", probably meant she'll keep him, the MC, who she somehow knows is a guy from the future, not the "kid". Anyone who played Gleenx's previous game, Sandstorm, knows they like to exaggerate their MCs cumshots.

I'm not really into all that cum inflation stuff, but I'm really disappointed Nox's sex scene was so short and the MC didn't even fuck her from behind or at least prone bone. A woman that fine deserves a real good, deep dicking so she'll remember you and cum back for more.:devilish:
Yes, Nox is pregnant. confirmed in the last update

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, Nox is pregnant. confirmed in the last update
Well, shit. Talk about fucking around with time and history. I'm sure nothing can go wrong with that.:ROFLMAO: Can't blame the MC for this tho, she's a hot piece of ass. Most dudes would put their kids in her belly and be damn proud about it. Wonder how the story will play out from here onward, since Nox knows the MC's a guy from the future and the village lost one of its leaders. Maybe he will eventually become the leader of the clan the player chose at the beginning of the game ??:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes