Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters
Apr 28, 2019
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4 Beta:

Mega
Will this be updated soon?

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
Is this a bug? I defeated that Skeletton with the claw, and now i can only choose "Return", even if he MC says "Here are my options". I can't proceed

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i was just about to vote in the poll but it lacks my ideal option of voting NONE.

i could not choose a favourite as they all have a different look, are all meant to be individual with differing storylines and variety is the spice of life (although when i said that to the wife her reply was 'no you cannot sleep with my sister'. yep she is a philistine ;) :LOL:)

once game is complete i could understand a poll asking for best route but these girls are all pokemon. gotta catch em alllll :p

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Nice render, beautiful girls especially Nox with beautiful sexy body but sadly less from erotic scene/sex scene between mc and the girls.

Reactions: astabro

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Haven't been following the thread for a while so didn't realize side girls were going to be locked to certain routes while kind of a bummer, I get it from a game design and story perspective. Kind of makes WW more appealing to me since all the side girls I like(Astrid, Lizgard and Sonja) are now all accessible there. Don't want to commit to doing multiple runs just yet, but will stick to BB for now since Candrid I think is the most intriguing main girl and I can still interact with Sonja and then play WW when I get around to it. The bit I have played of 0.4.5 thus far has been good.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
SnowStorm [v0.4.5] [GleenX Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,65 GB / 530 MB - SnowStorm-v0.4.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,64 GB / 513 MB - SnowStorm-v0.4.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnowStorm-0.4.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
New content is always preferred to a rework, keep that in mind content creators!
While I personally do like the originality of this project, experiencing what you have already experienced once is a huge waste of time. Even more so when multiple paths are involved! Reworks mess things(read: saves) up and rarely do enough to validate a restart. So, yeah I have liked the content so far, but might not keep up with the project anymore because of this rework.
  • The number of girls you can encounter has been restricted
Oh, and limiting the harem? Not a bright idea! (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) x 1000! :mad:

Last edited:

Xlr271

Jun 24, 2018
New content is always preferred to a rework, keep that in mind content creators!
While I personally do like the originality of this project, experiencing what you have already experienced once is a huge waste of time. Even more so when multiple paths are involved! Reworks mess things(read: saves) up and rarely do enough to validate a restart. So, yeah I have liked the content so far, but might not keep up with the project anymore because of this rework.

Oh, and limiting the harem? Not a bright idea! (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) x 1000! :mad:
Hey ya gotta leave some girls for the rest of us pal!

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018

sry but in this case i can't agree with you, the game is 100 times better after the remake, the stat system was pure ass before it and it required having like 30 different saves just to see every path if you didn't play with cheats, after the remake the game now has a really good base to keep building on

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats/gold // scores

View attachment 1553489 View attachment 1553490

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1553488

secret picture gallery - unlocked for 0.45

extract attached rep gall unlo.zip file into mainfolder - overwrite if asked

gui/text color changed

View attachment 1704030 View attachment 1704025
View attachment 1704046 View attachment 1703991

extract attached text color.zip into mainfolder overwrite if asked
(make backup maybe of gui.rpy and screens.rpy located at *\game folder first)
(should work with future updates if the dev not change something about gui)
instruction how and where to change color included

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut -->

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update v0.45

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
There was never a Harem with all girls planned. The only Harem planned is the BB Harem (includes Candrid, Yulla and Helga).
And there is new content. Every girl got at least one more event and there is the post raid content too.

Oct 10, 2022
And there is new content. Every girl got at least one more event and there is the post raid content too.
Post raid content was nothing more than a teaser though.;)

• The number of girls you can encounter has been restricted :
- When you are part of the White Wolves, you can also interact with Sonja and Lizgard.
- When you are part of the Dark Ravens, you can also interact with Astrid and Yrsa.
- When you are part of the Bloody Bears, you can also interact with Katja and Mathilda.
I liked the idea that we have side girl interaction with other clans, game was too divided between the clans before but it would have been better if we somehow had a choice instead of fixed ones though I get that it would be a nightmare to adjust all of it.
Anyway, I really liked rework it is solving lots of the problems. All in all, good job. (y)

btw,
7u05qo.jpg

Last edited:

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
SnowStorm [v0.4.5] [GleenX Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,65 GB / 530 MB - SnowStorm-v0.4.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,64 GB / 513 MB - SnowStorm-v0.4.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4 Beta:

Mega
Sancho do you plan to continue work on this? If you do I will wait for a mod otherwise I will just play without a mod

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Post raid content was nothing more than a teaser though.;)

I liked the idea that we have side girl interaction with other clans, game was too divided between the clans before but it would have been better if we somehow had a choice instead of fixed ones though I get that it would be a nightmare to adjust all of it.
Anyway, I really liked rework it is solving lots of the problems. All in all, good job. (y)

btw,
View attachment 2806065
here she is!
Capturar.PNG

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes