Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I have just finished up all 4 chapters of content and was thinking about trying out the sandstorm. Is it really that bad though?
And to your question
View attachment 2809882
The choices appeared so yes I think you can stop them from appearing.
If you choose the first choice(no main girl), then which ending of sandstorm lead to it?:unsure:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Even so, the MC keeps looking for his friends in SnowStorm, so I think that at some point they will show up.

I was so into the game that I had forgotten about them, but the MC, and other characters, keep mentioning his friends here in SnowStorm.

I think the game is so good, with so much potential, that I really hope they don't appear, I prefer this to be a standalone game, unrelated to SandStorm.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Since this one actually has "harem" tag, I don't mind for them to appear and join the fray. Unless they are really flawed characters like how I read in sandstorm thread. I guess I should really give it a try since I don't feel that much of negativity so far with the characters in snowstorm.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Since this one actually has "harem" tag, I don't mind for them to appear and join the fray. Unless they are really flawed characters like how I read in sandstorm thread. I guess I should really give it a try since I don't feel that much of negativity so far with the characters in snowstorm.
There is no harem planned with them. The only planned harem (at least for now) is the BB harem (Candrid, Yulla and Helga).
People a should stop thinking they will get all the girls.
I think the game is so good, with so much potential, that I really hope they don't appear, I prefer this to be a standalone game, unrelated to SandStorm.
While you can play this as a standalone, the game is a direct sequel, there is no way around it.
The MC is the same and the reasons for him to be there are the consequences of what happened in SandStorm.

Reactions: Zero141214

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
There is no harem planned with them. The only planned harem (at least for now) is the BB harem (Candrid, Yulla and Helga).
OH I thought we could get the ones within the same clan instead of just the main girl of the clan.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
OH I thought we could get the ones within the same clan instead of just the main girl of the clan.
You can start a relationship´with a main girl, the side girls from your clan and 2 other side girls, but you will have to choose which girl you will want to end later.
Some girls can already catch you cheating on her and will dump you (Yrsa will catch you fucking Yulla if you are going for the Harem option with the BB)

Hipz69

Sep 30, 2020
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4 Beta:

Mega
Hi dear modder,
I would like to gently request you to kindly please update the mod
Thank you

Oct 10, 2022
TBH, if we somehow have Astrid&Astrja throuple I am ready to burn rest of them at the stake. If we can add Rion and/or Mathilda I'd probably go crazy by happiness.
Snowstorm- AstridMeme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GleenXstudio

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
TBH, if we somehow have Astrid&Astrja throuple I am ready to burn rest of them at the stake. If we can add Rion and/or Mathilda I'd probably go crazy by happiness.
View attachment 2810316
Sorry, but Astrid and Astrja is impossible. Astrid storyline is finding her own place in the WW and getting out of her sister's shadow. In the last update she even ask Gertrude is there is a chance for her to win the affection of the MC over her sister.

Mathilda with either Astrid and Astrja seems unlikely too.

Oct 10, 2022
Sorry, but Astrid and Astrja is impossible. Astrid storyline is finding her own place in the WW and getting out of her sister's shadow. In the last update she even ask Gertrude is there is a chance for her to win the affection of the MC over her sister.

Yeah I know.:(

So 3 separate play through.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The BB harem path is one of the worst so-called harem I have ever seen. I really don't enjoy the BB harem path(really rare for me as a harem supporter) due to the main girl of such path and I found other single path is much better than the harem path.
However, I still don't understand why mc can't build a harem among three clans as he may become the leader of the village/three clans in the future chapters.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I prefer this to be a standalone game, unrelated to SandStorm.
Unlikely.
Looks like the evil priestess/bartender from egypt is the least entanglement that we will always have to deal with by default.
Since she pretty much pulled the same stunt as Nox did on the DR path now, and possibly with the same consequence.
But the "Rion & Nora" sandstorm ending was not given any choice, so I'll be somewhat grumpy if the girl from the first game is supposed to actually pop back into viking time too

Oct 10, 2022
Unlikely.
Looks like the evil priestess/bartender from egypt is the least entanglement that we will always have to deal with by default.
Since she pretty much pulled the same stunt as Nox did on the DR path now, and possibly with the same consequence.
But the "Rion & Nora" sandstorm ending was not given any choice, so I'll be somewhat grumpy if the girl from the first game is supposed to actually pop back into viking time too
The thing is, you cross the portal with only one LI of your choice. There was around 15 endings at Sandstorm but only the ones you crossed the portal make sense to Snowstorm. When you end up in the blizzard, it was after you cross the portal. So we will see one LI from Sandstorm and that one will be the one you chose. If you remember the ending of Sandstorm MC was trying to reach portal and Sanstorm became Snowstorm while he was trying to do it. Also these games are seires part of Erastorm, so one way or another it will be connected together.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes