Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the Bloody Bears path is more interesting than I would have thought at first. It is very versatile. You can choose the path of power by making a move on the wife of the chieftain. You can choose the path of the family man by shaking up with the single mom. Or you can just say fuck it and be Candrid's polyamorous fuck puppet. It is a much more thorny dilemma than which of the two super hot White Wolf sisters to pick or how hard to slap around Matilda's sour ass. Meanwhile, the Black Raven's story is the blazing hot Nox and two other chicks named "Hey you" who are probably better off fucking each other than being with the MC. One is scared of dick and the other one wants to cut it off. Decisions decisions.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Agree with the Bloody Bears. There's plenty of great characters so if we're shagging our way through time and space Candrid is the only logical choice. She's a bit crazy, she's an assassin, she's up for harems, she's achieved more than anyone in a short space of time and she's clearly mastered this playthrough.

Oct 10, 2022
I think that the Bloody Bears path is more interesting than I would have thought at first. It is very versatile. You can choose the path of power by making a move on the wife of the chieftain. You can choose the path of the family man by shaking up with the single mom. Or you can just say fuck it and be Candrid's polyamorous fuck puppet. It is a much more thorny dilemma than which of the two super hot White Wolf sisters to pick or how hard to slap around Matilda's sour ass.
When you put it that way, it became interesting but I could not find any interest in neither Sonja nor Candrid which makes BB path only Yrsa for me. On the other hand, I found all the WW girls hot and interesting and hot and intriguing, did I say hot? Especially Astrid's book path, how people looks down on her simply because she is into books. How she learned English just by using 2 books she had. How oppressed she is just because she is a woman and have some non mainstream interests. Also Astrja's dilemma about what she wants from life and what's expected from her. Also also, Mathilda is not that bad.

Meanwhile, the Black Raven's story is the blazing hot Nox and two other chicks named "Hey you" who are probably better off fucking each other than being with the MC. One is scared of dick and the other one wants to cut it off. Decisions decisions.
I mostly am agreeing with this but Milka's story is too funny to skip. :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
Just a guess but depending on how the Thorsten cliffhanger pans out, we might just dragged into that role on all paths anyway.
Am I the only one that thinks attack on Ragnar and possible attack on Torstein related alter ego of Nox. When Liz said you ordered Katja to go with raiding party to the Nox she was shocked. Can Nox be under control of a god/goddess like someone from the sandstorm?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BEAR1613

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Can Nox be under control of a god/goddess like someone from the sandstorm?
The Ragnar 'accident' could also been Candrid acting her sneaky self, and for all we know of yet, T-wolf might just have had a stroke or whatever.
Which admittedly would not prove Nox as innocent persay :devilish:
Also wondering just who killed the Jarl. Candrid would be a possibility there too, but a lot of the whole mess could also been caused by some threat outside the village.
Thorsten business partners might be making a power-play or the christianized King wants their 'rogue' status gone.

Oct 10, 2022
The Ragnar 'accident' could also been Candrid acting her sneaky self, and for all we know of yet, T-wolf might just have had a stroke or whatever.
Which admittedly would not prove Nox as innocent persay :devilish:
Also wondering just who killed the Jarl. Candrid would be a possibility there too, but a lot of the whole mess could also been caused by some threat outside the village.
Thorsten business partners might be making a power-play or the christianized King wants their 'rogue' status gone.
As I see it, if what I assumed was correct Nox's alter ego took over her, assassinated Ragnar put it on another village which she knew they would attack then ordered Katja and other Raven's to kill the Jarl while others were busy with raiding and finally she pulled something on Torstein. If so, Nox knows nothing about it. Like I said I maybe reading too much into it. Maybe MC lied about the order to Liz and there was no alter ego after all.
So, I know it was too much assumption from a single scene but sooner or later we will have gods/goddess in the story and Nox is the most likely candidate for it.
We'll see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
the way she was talking after the vision/raven warnings didn't give any hints that she has plans for him yet
Assuming the possession, that could mean she's really not aware of actions done when whatever rides her is in control.
But as an argument against her being unknowingly controlled:
She seems clearly aware from where MC has arrived now.
Also damn: Things could get somewhat nasty in the Raven Lair if she is only certain that the MC kid will be some ChosenOne™ but she can't be sure if that refers to her kid with him or any other child we might father. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Assuming the possession, that *could* mean she's really not aware of actions done when whatever rides her is in control.
But as an argument against her being unknowingly controlled:
She seems clearly aware from where MC has arrived now.
Also damn: Things could get somewhat nasty in the Raven Lair if she is only certain that the MC kid will be some ChosenOne™ but she can't be sure if that refers to *her* kid with him or any other child we might father. :ROFLMAO:
Downfall of communism, again. :LOL:

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
I forgot I wrote that, lol.
I've adjusted it, the MC will now wait for her when the sun is at the northeast section of the daymark. Good luck to him. :ROFLMAO:

I made a search on the words minutes/hours in the rest of the script just for safety measure, and the other misuses were mostly during astrid/mathilda's carpenter event. Seems like I forgot the context at the time I wrote that event.

The remaining times, it was used in MC thoughts or from narrative, so nothing wrong there.

Anyway, I wish this was the only thing wrong with the historical context... ^^'
Many things don't exactly fit: the language, the clothes, the cleanliness...
Often by choice or by constraint, it's an AVN after all.
That said, time measurement is an easy thing to adjust, without harming the attractiveness of the game, so I'll pay more attention about that next time. Thanks for the remark.

But let's be honest, does someone really care about time when watching her? I don't believe it :BootyTime:

View attachment 2815459
I'll stare at you for HOURS.
Wow talk about going above and beyond the call of duty! Thanks for adjusting it and even taking the time to review your whole script. For me the story definitely feels strong and engaging, can't wait to see it progress. Also I'm really sorry I was definitely looking at the girls!! It's just that the story was so engaging that's why I noticed it xD

Loving the new changes with the skill checks and side girls. Only one tiny thing. I'm currently on a raid as part of the Bloody bear faction. I'm supporting Matilda while handing her arrows to make it quicker and she's suddenly shot at. I can grab her to pull her out of the line of the shot, except only an (need 14+ int) option is given. Is a dex score not more fitting here? Though I can understand it might be a balance thing if too much checks are dependent on str/dex.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Wow talk about going above and beyond the call of duty! Thanks for adjusting it and even taking the time to review your whole script. For me the story definitely feels strong and engaging, can't wait to see it progress. Also I'm really sorry I was definitely looking at the girls!! It's just that the story was so engaging that's why I noticed it xD

Loving the new changes with the skill checks and side girls. Only one tiny thing. I'm currently on a raid as part of the Bloody bear faction. I'm supporting Matilda while handing her arrows to make it quicker and she's suddenly shot at. I can grab her to pull her out of the line of the shot, except only an (need 14+ int) option is given. Is a dex score not more fitting here? Though I can understand it might be a balance thing if too much checks are dependent on str/dex.
Don't choose that option, choose the one for protecting her with the shield, it will give you the DEX option

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Is a dex score not more fitting here?
I think there is a dex(?) check for shielding her if you picked another version of supporting her, instead of passing her prepped arrows.
Maybe an oversight or maybe its so you wont get stuck with a stat you don't have raised, as passing her arrows already was int?

Oct 10, 2022

You need to anticipate the path and think quick for that, closer to int stat. You can cover her with your shield then you can use your dex skill.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Intelligence is a very generic adjective covering different aspects. In the game, it can also works as "awareness" , "observation", "reason", "quick thinking". The MC got aware an arrow was flying to Mathilda's direction and was quick to chose the adequate solution (and even got some boobs feel at the same time, yup, a genius ^^!) .
As others said, there is also an alternative way to protect her if you don't have the right skills. Most of the time, I try to give at least 2 possibilities to achieve your feat, sometimes even 3 (like Yrsa's haunted ruins event), so that you don't get stuck by lacking one stat. That said, BB path might need more INT, it's a bit low atm. Will try to give them some in future events

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes