Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Mc has already impregnated a girl and will soon have a child.Nice .I hope we get the birth part sooner than later(like all other game as a ending) in the game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
As a guess, you might need to redo the part where she asks you about the lost sandstorm LI, shortly before you reach the outcasts. Giving the wrong answer there make you miss the +1, or even lowers score if you admit to wanting a lot of women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Welp. Now that I am looking closer at the code..
It seems that if you didn't pick one of the sandstorm girls (Maddie/Rion/Nora) at the start and running the game with a (sandstorm == 0 ) value, yo'll never see that conversation and so you cant get that 3rd scorepoint or the Affinity?
Might be something for the Dev to fix and need action in the console for you right now.
I told the game I've not played Sandstorm or only want the Viking girls and didn't get that conversation so that's probably the issue. Using the walkthrough mod I get 3 points from:
"Did you sleep well?"
"Check the Ground (INT 12)" [or] "Check the tent"/"Rush and grab him (STR 12)"
"You're going to get cold down there..."

I started Sandstorm long ago but didn't get very far into it and didn't remember enough of the plot or girls' personalities to want to pick one. How does the story actually change if I pick one at random?

[edit] - users on dev's discord suggested there's a -1 astrja point from astrid's week 2 event that messes this up. But if I play astrid's week 2 event first the -1 astrja point won't carry over to the outcasts and I can get the astrja affinity 3 there. Will try that...

Last edited:

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
"Did you sleep well?"
Drat, guess I didn't scroll all the way through and so missed that point.
But getting 3 of those 4 points should already net you the affinity raise, and end the day with Astrja falling asleep on you?

And the story doesnt change terribly much with the sand LIs so far.
Mostly just a few MC musings describing them and maybe one dream sequence.
Thing is, they could play some role later or not. We dont really know.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Drat, guess I didn't scroll all the way through and so missed that point.
But getting 3 of those 4 points should already net you the affinity raise, and end the day with Astrja falling asleep on you?

And the story doesnt change terribly much with the sand LIs so far.
Mostly just a few MC musings describing them and maybe one dream sequence.
Thing is, they could play some role later or not. We dont really know.
I think dev's discord users explained my issue, see my edit in post above.

[edit] - and it worked! Astrja 3 acquired!

Last edited:
Reactions: sk1122

Sly Dog

Apr 22, 2023
My game needs this mod.
For sure I would stay plugged in 24/7.
Please make it so :LOL:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
congrats to the dev,one of my favorite games right now. I stopped playing after week 2 and I see that the game has developed wonderfully. I like how all clans are different,but I wonder if each path will have the same impact on the universe. It seems like Nox's path is the most magical and potentially the most impactful,since mc can state that he wishes to become king,and they seem to have a magical child,whereas candrid seems to be offering you women and raids and so on,for example. Personally I would like it if every path had a different meaning for the in-game world as a whole.
Also,I once asked you if you will keep the game vanilla unlike sandstorm,and you said it will be pretty vanilla,but I see you couldn't keep urself from adding cumflation and pregnancy is a nice touch. We even got rape so yeah guess not that vanilla after all,which makes me very happy. Keep it up!
Btw,does anyone else think it was candrid who killed ragnar?

Jul 24, 2020
Man, I really just can't get through the raven path, I just hate Nox to much and its got nothing to do with her being a dominant and assertive woman or whatever, but she's one of those types that thinks that "doing anything for the greater good" also means taking no responsibility for the crap you do. I'm fine with doing anything for the greater good, but only so long as you realise you're doing shitty things and you apologise to the people you hurt along the way. I mean, if you're doing the "anything for the greater good" spiel, but you don't actually feel bad or apologise for anything you do, then your not doing the "anything for the greater good" spiel, you're just doing the "shit I would do anyway" spiel. Anyway, rant over, great game, love the bears and the wolves, hate the ravens.

Jul 24, 2020
By the way, when you take the wolf clan, one of your first options requires going north or south and you end up with the first mathilda scene when going north at the end of which, you gain no stats. But when you do the same scene and make all the same choices as a member of the bear clan, you get a dexterity point. Is that a bug, or working as intended?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
By the way, when you take the wolf clan, one of your first options requires going north or south and you end up with the first mathilda scene when going north at the end of which, you gain no stats. But when you do the same scene and make all the same choices as a member of the bear clan, you get a dexterity point. Is that a bug, or working as intended?
Working as intended

Reactions: something123321

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Man, I really just can't get through the raven path, I just hate Nox to much and its got nothing to do with her being a dominant and assertive woman or whatever, but she's one of those types that thinks that "doing anything for the greater good" also means taking no responsibility for the crap you do. I'm fine with doing anything for the greater good, but only so long as you realise you're doing shitty things and you apologise to the people you hurt along the way. I mean, if you're doing the "anything for the greater good" spiel, but you don't actually feel bad or apologise for anything you do, then your not doing the "anything for the greater good" spiel, you're just doing the "shit I would do anyway" spiel. Anyway, rant over, great game, love the bears and the wolves, hate the ravens.
I don't think this is a bad feeling to have. I think it's the whole point of Nox. She's dangerous. The Ravens are cunning and a bit shady, Nox most of all. You can try to ride her to power, pun intended, but at what cost?

Despite their partnership the MC trusts her even less than at the start. I think there will be more interactions like the last one that will define their relationship and who is really in control. Having someone like Candrid scheming and getting her way likely ends in more thralls and gold, it's all good fun but Nox doing the same could bring Ragnarok.

Jul 24, 2020
I don't think this is a bad feeling to have. I think it's the whole point of Nox. She's dangerous. The Ravens are cunning and a bit shady, Nox most of all. You can try to ride her to power, pun intended, but at what cost?

Despite their partnership the MC trusts her even less than at the start. I think there will be more interactions like the last one that will define their relationship and who is really in control. Having someone like Candrid scheming and getting her way likely ends in more thralls and gold, it's all good fun but Nox doing the same could bring Ragnarok.
Lol, I'm pretty sure she'll be the one riding you to power instead.
Besides, I don't care about the shadyness or the fact that she's dangerous. I hate her becouse she's a hypocrite who pretends to do everything for the greater good but really only cares about herself and her believes. The MC already has plenty of power between his future memories and whatever his contact with various gods has left him with, the only thing you'll do by hanging around nox is handing her that power instead of using it yourself.
Atleast candrid doesn't pretend to be something she's not

Reactions: Sayajin2205

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I get the Nox hate and it's clear she is obsessed with her mission to the point where she'd do almost anything to achieve it, and the fact she chose to save herself before warning the village is a testament to that.
Still, based on overall enjoyment the Ravens are prolly my faves closely followed by the BB. WW are my least favorite faction simply because they are quite boring to me. You have two princesses who are the forbidden love archetype with their father wanting to marry them off to someone important,but other than that they are just kinda good girls who are there. The most fun is Matilda bc I enjoy putting spoiled brats in their place. Other clans also offer you good girl options(Yrsa,Lizgard) plus warrior women in sonya and katja and 2 cunning types who have bigger goals in candrid and nox. And though you can see Candrid for what she is, she is not at all honest. Her goals seem to be more clear than nox's,but I wouldn't put one above the other.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.5 + WT by ME + Cheats by Witcher
NOTE: This was a major rewrite, you probably want a new save.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 541 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Dec 27, 2022
so Lady Nox suddenly is pregnant from MC , when not that much time as passed since they made sex, this in her path if you don't go to her path that doesn't happen. But wtf ...

Oct 10, 2022
so Lady Nox suddenly is pregnant from MC , when not that much time as passed since they made sex, this in her path if you don't go to her path that doesn't happen. But wtf ...
I don't know whether or not you played Sandstorm but it is related to that. Basically there is some sort of godly magic going on while MC holding glowing stones and having sex with a character. That cause MC having humongous dick and excessive amount of cum. So if I am not mistaken what Nox have cumflation(first time I use this word :LOL:) and since she plugged herself, she still looks like that. So even though she is probably impregnated that bulge is not a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: poeorfkd404

alex200611

Aug 24, 2022
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes