Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Obviously her feelings where clear, I never denied that, but she assumed the MC was in the same place as her without talking about it and is now blaming him for her own assumptions.
Anyway, I kind of dislike how the story basically pushed the MC together with her anyway, I mean in all my choices with her I was just being a nice guy and peeking on her in the bath and yet things ended up this way. I would have liked some more choice in actually starting something with her or not.
Do what I do, help get but fail to get the third affection point. This will make you help her but not make her fall in love with you.

Oct 10, 2022
Lol? I don't know if things are different if you pursue yrsa on the raven path or maybe you made different choices, but my MC never said she "has me".
And being overly jealous and trying to claim your territory on a man, does not mean you're automatically in a relationship, if that where the case, the yandere's of this world would be overjoyed. Again, it doesn't matter what yrsa was thinking or feeling if she doesn't actually utter the words
There is draugr scene when she says she needs a man and I want you MC says I'm here she was very clear what she wanted and MC responded with I'm here and it's not a choice based response either then there is a scene in the tent she mentioned that she thought they have a special kind of relation and MC responded with we do. Also MC said to her you are the person I trust most here etc. Yrsa also said she is in love with MC, MC did not say the same thing but did not dismissed it either. Also also, in the tent conversation if I am not mistaken she said she wants MC for herself. So you cannot deny Yrsa was being clear what she wanted from MC.

Maybe I was not clear enough but I did not say they were in exclusive relationship. I said Yrsa was very clear what she wanted from MC and thinks they were exclusive. MC never denied what she was saying, when she was saying she is in love with or she wanted him for herself etc. So we weren't exclusive won't hold as an excuse from MC.

Reactions: erkper
Jul 24, 2020
Do what I do, help get but fail to get the third affection point. This will make you help her but not make her fall in love with you.
Yeah, that's what I did in the end to, but I would have preferred to be able to make the choices I like and then choose wether or not to actually start a relationship. But, oh well.

Jul 24, 2020
There is draugr scene when she says she needs a man and I want you MC says I'm here she was very clear what she wanted and MC responded with I'm here and it's not a choice based response either then there is a scene in the tent she mentioned that she thought they have a special kind of relation and MC responded with we do. Also MC said to her you are the person I trust most here etc. Yrsa also said she is in love with MC, MC did not say the same thing but did not dismissed it either. Also also, in the tent conversation if I am not mistaken she said she wants MC for herself. So you cannot deny Yrsa was being clear what she wanted from MC.

Maybe I was not clear enough but I did not say they were in exclusive relationship. I said Yrsa was very clear what she wanted from MC and thinks they were exclusive. MC never denied what she was saying, when she was saying she is in love with or she wanted him for herself etc. So we weren't exclusive won't hold as an excuse from MC.
Well first of all, "you have me" is very different from "I'm here". Furthermore, she was in the MC's arms, clearly turned on, to me, in that situation "I want you" means, "I want your mouth on mine" not "let's make babies and spend the rest of our lives together".
To be specific, she said "A special relationship of trust", which can mean a hundred different thing, including "best friends" or "friends with benefits" or "non-exclusive lovers". Saying you have "A special relationship of trust" means less then a fart if you don't elaborate. Hel, I'm in a special relationship of trust with my mother, am I supposed to be fucking her now? Exclusively?
And not answering a declaration of love is a pretty clear message of where he stands.
Lastly, she didn't say she wanted him for herself, she said "when you appeared, I started wanting everything for myself". That, just like the relationship of trust thing, can mean a hundred different thing and is far from a clear message, so saying they where not exclusive is still an incredibly good excuse, becouse the fact is, that it's true. Yrsa kind of tip toed around such things and the MC never said anything about it.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020
A lack of choice in the ysra story is actually a common thing, for example, when she asked about wether or not the MC plans to have sex with Helga, it would have liked a choice between "No" or "only if she wants to", instead of the scripted response

Oct 10, 2022
Well first of all, "you have me" is very different from "I'm here". Furthermore, she was in the MC's arms, clearly turned on, to me, in that situation "I want you" means, "I want your mouth on mine" not "let's make babies and spend the rest of our lives together".
To be specific, she said "A special relationship of trust", which can mean a hundred different thing, including "best friends" or "friends with benefits" or "non-exclusive lovers". Saying you have "A special relationship of trust" means less then a fart if you don't elaborate. Hel, I'm in a special relationship of trust with my mother, am I supposed to be fucking her now? Exclusively?
And not answering a declaration of love is a pretty clear message of where he stands.
Lastly, she didn't say she wanted him for herself, she said "when you appeared, I started wanting everything for myself". That, just like the relationship of trust thing, can mean a hundred different thing and is far from a clear message, so saying they where not exclusive is still an incredibly good excuse, becouse the fact is, that it's true. Yrsa kind of tip toed around such things and the MC never said anything about it.
Well I am not sure why are we dragging this, we basically are saying the same thing and reaching 2 different conclusion. Were they exclusive? No. It is even hard to say they have a relationship. Was Yrsa expecting something different? Yeah, clearly. So when she saw MC balls deep in Yulla, whatever they had was over. I believe whatever MC says after that point, including we weren't exclusive will not be enough to save it. You seem to think different about it.

Jul 24, 2020
Well I am not sure why are we dragging this, we basically are saying the same thing and reaching 2 different conclusion. Were they exclusive? No. It is even hard to say they have a relationship. Was Yrsa expecting something different? Yeah, clearly. So when she saw MC balls deep in Yulla, whatever they had was over. I believe whatever MC says after that point, including we weren't exclusive will not be enough to save it. You seem to think different about it.
I don't think their relationship as a couple is salvagable, I think I answered that earlier actually, I just want to salvage their friendship. If yrsa understands that the two of them simply had different understandings of their relationship, becouse they never actually talked about it, then she won't feel so betrayed and they can go back to being friends.

Scorch9095

Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 2804834

Overview:
Far in the North, surrounded by lakes, mountains, and forests, three clans are coexisting in the strange village of Njardarheimr: the Hvitr Ulfr (White Wolves), the Myrk Hrafn (Dark Ravens), and the Bloba Bjorn (Bloody Bears).
Those clans are so different, nothing seems to bring them together, but when facing greater danger, they become the mighty Vikings.
This epic adventure in the Northern lands will let you explore the ancient Norse mysteries, make important decisions, fight for your survival and meet a lot of beautiful girls. Whatever the path you choose, only the most determined survive.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: GleenX Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Other Games: SandStorm
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

OLD SAVES MIGHT NOT WORK, READ CHANGELOG FOR MORE INFORMATION.
It is strongly advised to restart a playthrough from the start of the second chapter

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: ANDROID*

Extras:
WT Mod* - Guide - Cheats - 0x52 Mod - Sigs - Italian* - BR/Portuguese* - Spanish* - French* - German*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2266824 View attachment 2266822 View attachment 1552670 View attachment 1690267 View attachment 1758123 View attachment 1552683 View attachment 1758128 View attachment 1690262 View attachment 1552686 View attachment 1690263 View attachment 1552675 View attachment 1552669 View attachment 1552684 View attachment 1552677 View attachment 1758129 View attachment 1690261 View attachment 1690274 View attachment 1758122 View attachment 1552693 View attachment 1690260 View attachment 1690255 View attachment 1690256 View attachment 1690257 View attachment 1552674 View attachment 2416242 View attachment 2416175 View attachment 2626187
I hope you will enjoy the game ;)

Walkthrough :

Some help to track the stats, money and affinity points with the girls

Casting :
View attachment 1552722 View attachment 1552724 View attachment 1552720

Signatures :

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1733344_1733322_SS-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1733348_1733323_SS-01.gif
View attachment 2804834

Overview:
Far in the North, surrounded by lakes, mountains, and forests, three clans are coexisting in the strange village of Njardarheimr: the Hvitr Ulfr (White Wolves), the Myrk Hrafn (Dark Ravens), and the Bloba Bjorn (Bloody Bears).
Those clans are so different, nothing seems to bring them together, but when facing greater danger, they become the mighty Vikings.
This epic adventure in the Northern lands will let you explore the ancient Norse mysteries, make important decisions, fight for your survival and meet a lot of beautiful girls. Whatever the path you choose, only the most determined survive.
Trailer:

Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: GleenX Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Other Games: SandStorm
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

OLD SAVES MIGHT NOT WORK, READ CHANGELOG FOR MORE INFORMATION.
It is strongly advised to restart a playthrough from the start of the second chapter

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Other: ANDROID*

Extras:
WT Mod* - Guide - Cheats - 0x52 Mod - Sigs - Italian* - BR/Portuguese* - Spanish* - French* - German*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2266824 View attachment 2266822 View attachment 1552670 View attachment 1690267 View attachment 1758123 View attachment 1552683 View attachment 1758128 View attachment 1690262 View attachment 1552686 View attachment 1690263 View attachment 1552675 View attachment 1552669 View attachment 1552684 View attachment 1552677 View attachment 1758129 View attachment 1690261 View attachment 1690274 View attachment 1758122 View attachment 1552693 View attachment 1690260 View attachment 1690255 View attachment 1690256 View attachment 1690257 View attachment 1552674 View attachment 2416242 View attachment 2416175 View attachment 2626187
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4.5:
NOTE this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
does this have the secret render locations in them? Im having a tough time finding all of them

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a way to complete yrsa's draugr event on week 3 as a BB ? You need at least 13 int in order not to get killed by the draugr but if I'm not mistaken the max you can get as a BB on week 3 is 12 (by intentionally failing Sonja's armwrestling event to get +1 int).

Any ideas?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Is there a way to complete yrsa's draugr event on week 3 as a BB ? You need at least 13 int in order not to get killed by the draugr but if I'm not mistaken the max you can get as a BB on week 3 is 12 (by intentionally failing Sonja's armwrestling event to get +1 int).

Any ideas?
You only need int if you choose the red crystal.
Choosing the dagger is Dex and choosing the red sword is str

And I believe the threshold has been lowered to 12 now

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Since I don't know what that is, I'm gonna say no.
Throughout the game, you can click on certain portions of a render and it will unlock a special render. You can usually tell where to click by looking for glowing blue shit. Nox's staff, Astrja's axe, crystals, etc. If you are dedicated you mouse over every inch of every slide looking for that sweet white outline to appear and when you find it you are rewarded with a pinup image. To date, no one has been mad enough to try to write a guide on how to find all the damn things. I'm just happy to find one every so often by accident.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Half the time she is talking out of her ass and the other half she is sticking something up it. So if she isn't talking you know what's up...
It's funny how Candrid is fooling so many players with her chaotic girl and airhead facade, when in fact she is nothing like that.

Oct 10, 2022
It's funny how Candrid is fooling so many players with her chaotic girl and airhead facade, when in fact she is nothing like that.
Not sure who she is fooling but I am genuinely annoyed by her. When you go for BB she is basically behind everything. Also I am sure she was the one sending Yulla before the raid.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Not sure who she is fooling but I am genuinely annoyed by her. When you go for BB she is basically behind everything. Also I am sure she was the one sending Yulla before the raid.
She needs to be behind everything, she is aiming to become the next leader of the BB, if she wasn't then Ragnar and Sonja would have stayed as the leaders.

She wasn't the one who sent Yulla. Candrid doesn't want to give the MC anything for free, agree says as much, she wants the MC to go get things. She is grooming him to become the next figurehead of the BB, she gives him a taste of what he can become to entice him.

Reactions: LordGonti

erkper

May 16, 2018
Don't really care what she is really like behind her "facade," only what she's actually doing, which is really, really shitty behavior toward MC and others. I'm rather looking forward to her (hopefully) inevitable fall, though I am worried who she might drag to oblivion with her.

[edit] -
She needs to be behind everything, she is aiming to become the next leader of the BB, if she wasn't then Ragnar and Sonja would have stayed as the leaders.

She wasn't the one who sent Yulla. Candrid doesn't want to give the MC anything for free, agree says as much, she wants the MC to go get things. She is grooming him to become the next figurehead of the BB, she gives him a taste of what he can become to entice him.
I disagree, I think she sent Yulla, in part as you said to entice MC, but also so she could make sure Yrsa would walk in on them. She views Yrsa as a threat to her plans for MC and wants to break their relationship.

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes