Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters
Jul 24, 2020
About the Yrsa relationship after she catches you with that merchant, I hope we get the chance to tell her that she's an amazing girl, but that we never actually had a talk about being in an exclusive relationship, instead of being given the choice between apologising or simply telling her off. I like Yrsa, and I get why she feels betrayed, but I also don't think she should feel that way. I mean, one adrenaline induced moment of passion after a near death experience, does not a relationship make.

Apr 18, 2020
Nox ain't pregnant lol. That's just cum inflation, the MC put a really big load in her belly, and that "I will keep this one", probably meant she'll keep him, the MC, who she somehow knows is a guy from the future, not the "kid". Anyone who played Gleenx's previous game, Sandstorm, knows they like to exaggerate their MCs cumshots.

I'm not really into all that cum inflation stuff, but I'm really disappointed Nox's sex scene was so short and the MC didn't even fuck her from behind or at least prone bone. A woman that fine deserves a real good, deep dicking so she'll remember you and cum back for more.:devilish:
The game has been updated after you made this reply. If you have played the latest content is it still only creampie?

erkper

May 16, 2018
About the Yrsa relationship after she catches you with that merchant, I hope we get the chance to tell her that she's an amazing girl, but that we never actually had a talk about being in an exclusive relationship, instead of being given the choice between apologising or simply telling her off. I like Yrsa, and I get why she feels betrayed, but I also don't think she should feel that way. I mean, one adrenaline induced moment of passion after a near death experience, does not a relationship make.
I'm not sure I quite follow your reasoning. Yrsa's relationship with MC builds throughout their contact from the prologue all the way through their interaction before the raid. It's obvious her feelings for MC are deepening as the relationship progresses, and also obvious she disapproves of him having even potential sex with other girls (see her reaction during the Sonja arm-wrestling event, and her reaction to discovering Helga would live with MC as his thrall.) Candrice also obviously sees her feelings toward MC and Yrsa's wish for exclusivity, doesn't like Yrsa, and probably engineered the whole scene with Yulla just so Yrsa would walk in on them and react exactly as she did. The whole thing is built from the start to give you the option: Candrice's harem or Yrsa. Not both.

Jul 24, 2020
I'm not sure I quite follow your reasoning. Yrsa's relationship with MC builds throughout their contact from the prologue all the way through their interaction before the raid. It's obvious her feelings for MC are deepening as the relationship progresses, and also obvious she disapproves of him having even potential sex with other girls (see her reaction during the Sonja arm-wrestling event, and her reaction to discovering Helga would live with MC as his thrall.) Candrice also obviously sees her feelings toward MC and Yrsa's wish for exclusivity, doesn't like Yrsa, and probably engineered the whole scene with Yulla just so Yrsa would walk in on them and react exactly as she did. The whole thing is built from the start to give you the option: Candrice's harem or Yrsa. Not both.
I never said I wanted both ‍♂
And my reasoning, is that Yrsa concocted this entire relationship on her own. Before that moment after the draugr, there had only been some light flirting, neither of them had even mentioned being in a relationship together, nor did the MC ever indicate a willingness to enter into a serious relationship with her, before or after the sex. It was all assumed by yrsa. And yeah, if you have sex after a prolonged period of heavy flirting, suggestive comments and perhaps a date, then its safe to assume you're in a committed relationship without having to talk about it. But if you just have some light flirting, followed by, and I'm going to repeat myself here, a single, adrenaline infused night of passion after a near death experience, then wether or not you're actually in a relationship needs to be determined in a conversation. Regardless of yrsa's obviously growing feelings, becouse guess what, single sided obvious feelings does not a relationship make either.
The MC is also at fault ofcourse, becouse he should have made things clear, but yrsa also shouldn't have assumed.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
And my reasoning, is that Yrsa concocted this entire relationship on her own. Before that moment after the draugr, there had only been some light flirting, neither of them had even mentioned being in a relationship together, nor did the MC ever indicate a willingness to enter into a serious relationship with her, before or after the sex. It was all assumed by yrsa. And yeah, if you have sex after a prolonged period of heavy flirting, suggestive comments and perhaps a date, then its safe to assume you're in a committed relationship without having to talk about it. But if you just have some light flirting, followed by, and I'm going to repeat myself here, a single, adrenaline infused night of passion after a near death experience, then wether or not you're actually in a relationship needs to be determined in a conversation. Regardless of yrsa's obviously growing feelings, becouse guess what, single sided obvious feelings does not a relationship make either.
The MC is also at fault ofcourse, becouse he should have made things clear, but yrsa also shouldn't have assumed.
That only works in modern times, I don't think vikings had the same steps as modern relationships.

Jul 24, 2020
That only works in modern times, I don't think vikings had the same steps as modern relationships.
I guess that's probably true, though I also doubt they had the same view of sex that the Christians had, the vikings where probably still more liberated in that regard, so I wouldn't be surprised if their views of sex were more in line with modern times then the rest of Europe of that time.

Reactions: Ag678M

erkper

May 16, 2018
Never said you wanted both? Sounded like you wanted to try to salvage a relationship with her after starting the harem and breaking her trust, no?

Did you actually read any of the dialog between Yrsa and MC in their interactions? Because it seemed obvious to me anyways exactly where Yrsa felt the relationship was going, and MC encourages that concept implicitly throughout their contacts. He initiates pretty much every level of intimacy (up until she jumps him in the haunted ruins) and she's made it quite clear exactly what she's looking for. Why would she ever believe he doesn't feel the same as her and/or accepts her conditions when she spells out what she's looking for and he responds by advancing the relationship?

BEAR1613

Nov 8, 2020
GleenXstudio : Running Snowstorm 0.4.5 with NO mods.
Please verify and check:
Playing BloddyBears week 3 quests: Sonja: Got "intelligence + 1" BUT on the table INT REMAINS at 11 as at the end of "outcasts".

Jul 24, 2020
Never said you wanted both? Sounded like you wanted to try to salvage a relationship with her after starting the harem and breaking her trust, no?

Did you actually read any of the dialog between Yrsa and MC in their interactions? Because it seemed obvious to me anyways exactly where Yrsa felt the relationship was going, and MC encourages that concept implicitly throughout their contacts. He initiates pretty much every level of intimacy (up until she jumps him in the haunted ruins) and she's made it quite clear exactly what she's looking for. Why would she ever believe he doesn't feel the same as her and/or accepts her conditions when she spells out what she's looking for and he responds by advancing the relationship?
No, that's just you assuming. What I want is to be able to let yrsa down gently. Obviously I don't know what the devs have planned for this, but I don't want to have to choose between apologising and trying to repair the relationship or just cutting her off completely. Ideally, I want the MC to explain that they never talked about being in an exclusive relationship and if she isn't interested in the harem plan that he'd like to remain friends. Becouse I like yrsa and I'd like for the MC to keep helping her, even if a relationship is of the table.

You ask me if I've read the dialogue, but I'd like to ask you the same thing. Let's go over the events, we'll ignore the first meetings and the ritual becouse they're not very significant.
So the first event is the stone thing, which starts of with being able to compliment her, but she actually prefers if you don't and ends with a friendly conversation and a classic hand on boob accident, nothing that directly points to either of them being interested in a relationship with the other.
The second event is meeting her daughter, obviously you're growing closer, but nothing happens here that wouldn't happen the same with a normal friend. Then you meet nox with her, you get some options to compliment her or peek at her in the bath, let's say you didn't compliment her, but you did peek at her, like any young man would. Then the MC did the only thing so far that might indicate a desire for a relationship, which is kiss her cheek. Certainly proof that he's interested, but not a declaration of undying love either.
Then they go hunting for that cave, nothing interesting happens here.
Then the ruins, the MC compliments her once and you can ask about the poem for various reasons, let's say we choose viking cultural interest. Draugr happens, leading into, as mentioned before, a steamy, adrenaline induced kiss, initiated by yrsa, not the MC.
Next thing comes after being captured, yrsa visits the MC, tells him she's falling in love with him and the MC doesn't answer.
Then he leaves for the raid, meets yrsa, she tells him she's starting to like him (which seems weird considering she said earlier she's falling in love, but that's neither here not there) and then she catches him in the act and runs away.

Now, what I see in all this is two people slowly growing closer, doing some light flirting, sharing an yrsa initiated kiss after almost dying and yrsa having clear feelings for the MC that he never confirmed to share. In all this, the MC has never been more than a good friend who has an appreciation and some interest for a beautifull woman. Nothing here, indicates to me an exclusive relationship, if that's what yrsa wants, then she should have locked the MC down instead of just assuming he wouldn't want anyone else but her, which is just stupid. She's obviously free to not want the MC anymore after realising that he isn't pursuing her exclusively, but crying, running away and discarding any and all affinity between them is a gross over reaction, becouse he's been nothing but a good friend to her and hasn't been leading her on by pretending she's the only one for him.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
No, that's just you assuming, what I want is to be able to let yrsa down gently. Obviously I don't know what the devs have planned for this, but I don't want to have to choose between apologising and trying to repair the relationship or just cutting her off completely. Ideally, I want the MC to explain that they never talked about being in an exclusive relationship and if she isn't interested in the harem plan that he'd like to remain friends. Becouse I like yrsa and I'd like for the MC to keep helping her, even if a relationship is of the table.

You ask me if I've read the dialogue, but I'd like to ask you the same thing. Let's go over the events, we'll ignore the first meetings and the ritual becouse they're not very significant.
So the first event is the stone thing, which starts of with being able to compliment her, but she actually prefers if you don't and ends with a friendly conversation and a classic hand on boob accident, nothing that directly points to either of them being interested in a relationship with the other.
The second event is meeting her daughter, obviously you're growing closer, but nothing happens here that wouldn't happen the same with a normal friend. Then you meet nox with her, you get some options to compliment her or peek at her in the bath, let's say you didn't compliment her, but you did peek at her, like any young man would. Then the MC did the only thing so far that might indicate a desire for a relationship, which is kiss her cheek. Certainly proof that he's interested, but not a declaration of undying love either.
Then they go hunting for that cave, nothing interesting happens here.
Then the ruins, the MC compliments her once and you can ask about the poem for various reasons, let's say we choose viking cultural interest. Draugr happens, leading into, as mentioned before, a steamy, adrenaline induced kiss, initiated by yrsa, not the MC.
Next thing comes after being captured, yrsa visits the MC, tells him she's falling in love with him and the MC doesn't answer.
Then he leaves for the raid, meets yrsa, she tells him she's starting to like him (which seems weird considering she said earlier she's falling in love, but that's neither here not there) and then she catches him in the act and runs away.

Now, what I see in all this is two people slowly growing closer, doing some light flirting, sharing an yrsa initiated kiss after almost dying and yrsa having clear feelings for the MC that he never confirmed to share. In all this, the MC has never been more than a good friend who has an appreciation and some interest for a beautifull woman. Nothing here, indicates to me an exclusive relationship, if that's what yrsa wants, then she should have locked the MC down instead of just assuming he wouldn't want anyone else but her, which is just stupid. She's obviously free to not want the MC anymore after realising that he isn't pursuing her exclusively, but crying, running away and discarding any and all affinity between them is a gross over reaction, becouse he's been nothing but a good friend to her and hasn't been leading her on by pretending she's the only one for him.
You conveniently leave out both examples I gave of her directly stated views on relationships. I get they didn't support your angle, so well done?
You're welcome to interpret however you like, but I think it's quite clear, and totally unsurprising, that if you literally get caught with your pants down you're not going to get any sort of "let her down easy" because you've already crushed her hopes and feelings, as was totally predictable by your interactions with her previous. (And, by the way, that's EXACTLY what Candrice wanted.)

Jul 24, 2020
You conveniently leave out both examples I gave of her directly stated views on relationships. I get they didn't support your angle, so well done?
You're welcome to interpret however you like, but I think it's quite clear, and totally unsurprising, that if you literally get caught with your pants down you're not going to get any sort of "let her down easy" because you've already crushed her hopes and feelings, as was totally predictable by your interactions with her previous. (And, by the way, that's EXACTLY what Candrice wanted.)
Lol? You gave no examples? You just stated your views on their interactions, no examples of such interactions where given. Except the haunted ruins kiss, which I did cover.

And the very problem is that yrsa considers her "hopes and feelings crushed" when there clearly wasn't any real relationship between them. They where skirting around a relationship and slowly getting to one, but they weren't actually in one yet. And the fact that yrsa thought their non-relationship would stop him from going after other woman is her own fault. I'll say again, if an exclusive relationship is what she wanted, she should have actually locked the MC down, instead of just throwing her feelings in his face and assuming that means he won't go after anyone else, just becouse he is somewhat receptive.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Lol? You gave no examples? You just stated your views on their interactions, no examples of such interactions where given. Except the haunted ruins kiss, which I did cover.

And the very problem is that yrsa considers her "hopes and feelings crushed" when there clearly wasn't any real relationship between them. They where skirting around a relationship and slowly getting to one, but they weren't actually in one yet. And the fact that yrsa thought their non-relationship would stop him from going after other woman is her own fault. I'll say again, if an exclusive relationship is what she wanted, she should have actually locked the MC down, instead of just throwing her feelings in his face and assuming that means he won't go after anyone else, just becouse he is somewhat receptive.
As I said, interpret however you like. As am I. IMO it was quite clear how Yrsa felt all through her storyline, so if you aren't interested in a relationship with her, so be it. But it also seems IMO quite clear that she isn't going to accept "well we never said we'd be exclusive, so let's just be friends" so I wouldn't hold much hope for salvaging a relationship if you got caught with your pants down when she at least felt there was more of a relationship there than you obviously wanted there to be.

I think the Bloody Bears are headed for a civil war between Sonja and Candrid.
I'm more inclined to think Candrice doesn't really give a damn about anything except what she wants at that moment, but if someone denies her whatever that is, she's happy to see the whole world burn in exchange.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
As I said, interpret however you like. As am I. IMO it was quite clear how Yrsa felt all through her storyline, so if you aren't interested in a relationship with her, so be it. But it also seems IMO quite clear that she isn't going to accept "well we never said we'd be exclusive, so let's just be friends" so I wouldn't hold much hope for salvaging a relationship if you got caught with your pants down when she at least felt there was more of a relationship there than you obviously wanted there to be.

I'm more inclined to think Candrice doesn't really give a damn about anything except what she wants at that moment, but if someone denies her whatever that is, she's happy to see the whole world burn in exchange.
I agree. And I think Sonja will eventually deny Candrid of something. Which will lead to conflict between them.

Oct 10, 2022
To add this, Yrsa was quite clear what she wanted and MC accepted when he said you have me. Not exclusive defense won't hold much in that regards too. So at that point, either Yulla or Yrsa, you cannot have both. Also it was already clear Yrsa was thinking they have exclusive relationship when she heard slave girl thing. She got overly jealous when she heard girl was staying with you and she basically came to MC's tent for defining her own territory.

Reactions: erkper and AlexMpog
Jul 24, 2020
To add this, Yrsa was quite clear what she wanted and MC accepted when he said you have me. Not exclusive defense won't hold much in that regards too. So at that point, either Yulla or Yrsa, you cannot have both. Also it was already clear Yrsa was thinking they have exclusive relationship when she heard slave girl thing. She got overly jealous when she heard girl was staying with you and she basically came to MC's tent for defining her own territory.
Lol? I don't know if things are different if you pursue yrsa on the raven path or maybe you made different choices, but my MC never said she "has me".
And being overly jealous and trying to claim your territory on a man, does not mean you're automatically in a relationship, if that where the case, the yandere's of this world would be overjoyed. Again, it doesn't matter what yrsa was thinking or feeling if she doesn't actually utter the words

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020

Obviously her feelings where clear, I never denied that, but she assumed the MC was in the same place as her without talking about it and is now blaming him for her own assumptions.
Anyway, I kind of dislike how the story basically pushed the MC together with her anyway, I mean in all my choices with her I was just being a nice guy and peeking on her in the bath and yet things ended up this way. I would have liked some more choice in actually starting something with her or not.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes