Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean..... I'm assuming a baby will come out of it. Not a fan of how this game tends to introduce weebtastic dialogue when some natural function is concerned - it was the same with the mylka scenes "bUt iF tHerE ArEn'T aNy cOws aRoUnD thEn wHeRe dOeS thE mIlK coMe fRoM??!" Like what are you 11 years old? It's a jarring break from what's otherwise a smooth tone in medieval storytelling.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I mean..... I'm assuming a baby will come out of it. Not a fan of how this game tends to introduce weebtastic dialogue when some natural function is concerned - it was the same with the mylka scenes "bUt iF tHerE ArEn'T aNy cOws aRoUnD thEn wHeRe dOeS thE mIlK coMe fRoM??!" Like what are you 11 years old? It's a jarring break from what's otherwise a smooth tone in medieval storytelling.
It's not "a baby will come out of it", she is thinking more about what that action of becoming impregnated in a magic ritual will result.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
If anyone knows how to get this working on joiplay, you'd be doing me a service.

Game hangs forever, or just CTD's on launch.

I'm guessing it's a settings thing, or an incompatibility with the ren'py plugin version(wether too old or new).

For anyone that doesn't know, joiplay allows you to play windows ren'py, rpgm and other games on Android.

Beyond that, if anyone else has some good fantasy, harem, pregnancy games I could try, I'd appreciate it.

shokoloko

Jul 20, 2023
If anyone knows how to get this working on joiplay, you'd be doing me a service.

Game hangs forever, or just CTD's on launch.

I'm guessing it's a settings thing, or an incompatibility with the ren'py plugin version(wether too old or new).

For anyone that doesn't know, joiplay allows you to play windows ren'py, rpgm and other games on Android.

Beyond that, if anyone else has some good fantasy, harem, pregnancy games I could try, I'd appreciate it.
I played this game on JoiPlay, albeit game version 0.3. It just worked for me.

Oct 10, 2022
I even don´t know which girl I´m liking more - most of them are stunning and adorable :love:
Astrja, Nox, Sonja, Astrid, Lizgard, Yrsa,..................
On the same boat with you but I'd probably do the blood eagle to other girls for Astrid maybe except Yrsa and Astrja, so yeah me neither. ;)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
My girls are Astrid, Yrsa and Lizgard.
Matilda, Astrja and Nox to follow.
After that everyone else

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
My girls are Astrid, Yrsa and Lizgard.
Matilda, Astrja and Nox to follow.
After that everyone else
I'll take your top 3 of Astrid, Yrsa, and Lizgard (probably not in that order)
with a next tier of Astrja
and none of the others interest me. Some I actively dislike.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
On the same boat with you but I'd probably do the blood eagle to other girls for Astrid maybe except Yrsa and Astrja, so yeah me neither. ;)
My personal favorites are Yrsa, Astrid, Nox and to a lesser degree Matilda's ass and Astrja.
That's why i really don't like the new restrictions for girls depending on the clan you play...i liked that i could choose Yrsa and Astrid in every clan before.

So now my main run is the Raven's cause i get both, Yrsa and Astrid (but beside Nox, the Raven's have no other good girls imo).
BB - Dislike Candrid and Katja, no interest in Sonja, which leaves me with Yrsa, Matilda and the slave girl. Turned from my favorite clan to the least favorite...
WW - is ok, but no interest in either Sonja or Lizgard.
Raven - Nox, Yrsa and Astrid yay, but again Lizgard and Katja...

It would be lacking as a viking game if we could not give the Blood Eagle to someone, my personal choice for it would be Candrid and Katja.

Oct 10, 2022
My personal favorites are Yrsa, Astrid, Nox and to a lesser degree Matilda's ass and Astrja.
That's why i really don't like the new restrictions for girls depending on the clan you play...i liked that i could choose Yrsa and Astrid in every clan before.

So now my main run is the Raven's cause i get both, Yrsa and Astrid (but beside Nox, the Raven's have no other good girls imo).
BB - Dislike Candrid and Katja, no interest in Sonja, which leaves me with Yrsa, Matilda and the slave girl. Turned from my favorite clan to the least favorite...
WW - is ok, but no interest in either Sonja or Lizgard.
Raven - Nox, Yrsa and Astrid yay, but again Lizgard and Katja...

It would be lacking as a viking game if we could not give the Blood Eagle to someone, my personal choice for it would be Candrid and Katja.
My list goes as
  • Astrid
  • Astrid
  • Astrid
  • Yrsa
  • Astrja
I also like Lizgard and Mathilda too, so WW path is enough for me even though I miss Yrsa content. I genuinely dislike Candrid, Nox and Katja. For the rest of the girls I am indifferent. Even though single path mostly matches what I want, I think letting people choose whoever they want would be better. Though, it probably is a nightmare to implement for the dev. All in all, I am content with the paths. I am only missing Lizgard's singing and that basically it. :giggle:
I am sure we are gonna see a blood eagle, it would not be right without it. ;)

Btw, since you like Mathilda's ass a small reminder for ya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Somehow I only managed to play the latest version recently and wow, ngl I felt bad when Yrsa saw the MC balls deep into Yulla and then started crying. Was not expecting for her to be the one walking nearby during the scene.

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Download a russian translate v.0.4.5 - + APK

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
just finished doing full restarts for all 3 clans...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Breaking her heart was the highlight of my playthrough so I hope the dev kept that part in. Going to replay it and I'm glad we can still date Mathilda on a BB run as I like her the most out of her sisters.

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Breaking her heart was the highlight of my playthrough so I hope the dev kept that part in. Going to replay it and I'm glad we can still date Mathilda on a BB run as I like her the most out of her sisters.
matilda doesn't have any sisters.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes