Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,892 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,522 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,086 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,392 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,071 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,827 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,716 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,922 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 830 9.6%

• Total voters

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to get Astrja and Mathilda ? Or is it the purpose of the "important choice" ?
Not really an important choice - these 2 are like cat and dog, they follow completely different pathes.
Anyway I don´t see many chances for a throuple in SnowStorm - eventually Astrja + Astrid may happen later on.

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
Not really an important choice - these 2 are like cat and dog, they follow completely different pathes.
Anyway I don´t see many chances for a throuple in SnowStorm - eventually Astrja + Astrid may happen later on.
I wasn't clear. I meant, in the last update is it possible to have the scene with Astrja and the scene with Mathilda in the same playthrough ?

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I have just played wth the ravens when I saw a cowgirl.... is there anything similar with the other clans?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have just played wth the ravens when I saw a cowgirl.... is there anything similar with the other clans?
iirc she is in the ravens and also the bears path, don't recall her in the wolves one (but I could be mistaken)

Reactions: brayet

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are you talking about Milka? She is one of the Ravens but she can be encountered as a side character in the Bloody Bears run because you can have a side romance with one of the Raven girls. None of the other tribes have something like that and the Ravens with extraordinary characteristics are explained later in the story.

Reactions: brayet

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Are you talking about Milka? She is one of the Ravens but she can be encountered as a side character in the Bloody Bears run because you can have a side romance with one of the Raven girls. None of the other tribes have something like that and the Ravens with extraordinary characteristics are explained later in the story.
technically the wolves have gertrude but we might never find out if her milk is good or not

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.7 WW:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
So the mod deliberately takes you off the Yrsa path? Does it circle back around later or?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.7 WW:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
Scene with Sonja before the tournement is missed out too so the walkthrough ends up losing both Yrsa and Sonja

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
You'll have to give me more to go on.
So there's no highlighting of text for the Sonja scene before the tournement. I just happened to try all the options hence finding it.
I guess the walkthrough has a specific route it's taking, which is a bit confusing as the game has so many different routes so it threw me when the walkthrough takes you off the Yrsa path, then off the Sonja path.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
So there's no highlighting of text for the Sonja scene before the tournement. I just happened to try all the options hence finding it.
I guess the walkthrough has a specific route it's taking, which is a bit confusing as the game has so many different routes so it threw me when the walkthrough takes you off the Yrsa path, then off the Sonja path.
I've tried to highlight the choices that give points, and in any spot where there aren't clear points given I let the user decide. If you can provide specific dialogue I can search the code and see if maybe I missed one.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I've tried to highlight the choices that give points, and in any spot where there aren't clear points given I let the user decide. If you can provide specific dialogue I can search the code and see if maybe I missed one.
just remember the choices are combined!
that means that you must do 3 right out of 5 to stay in the girls path!
but due to previous choices or the order you choose to do the daily events
some scenarios you only got 4 choices or even just 3 choices!
the order is further important cause for some choices you must have the stats!
but if you did not visit the cave with Yrsa even if you have no interest in her
your dex stats will suck ass, the same for Sonjia 2nd training day in regards to strenght!
which will funel you into specific paths, that was actually the original plan but...
better to make it simpler or dumbdumbs would get confused! thus 4 girls get cut from every path!
how i miss my intelectual Bloodybear... that was the perfect build, end of week 2 i had 19 inteligence
15 strenght and 14 dexterity, i would get to 15 dexterity on the heist and then gleen cut my legs off!

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hi, I'm wonderring, what happens to Helga if we aren't siding with Candrid? I didn't finish the Raven ending but in the wolf one Lizgard told me they were leaving.
If I go with Yrsa at the end of the Bloody Bears quest does it means I abandon Helga and leave forever with the Dark Ravens?

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes