Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,992 44.8%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,586 17.8%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,161 35.5%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,461 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,122 23.8%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,882 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,780 31.2%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,977 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 848 9.5%

• Total voters

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
can you please tell me what the bb harem path with the other girls please is like mitlda form ww

Luis Cipher

Formerly 'Fearghas'
Mar 8, 2020
can you please tell me what the bb harem path with the other girls please is like mitlda form ww
Playing BB from the start and betraying Sonja to get the harem path with Candrid has got my dude Candrid, Yulla, Helga, Mathilda, Katja so far. Yulla's lil sister Yvette is warming up to MC as well. Mathilda and Katja will be future wives too it seems. Candrid is pretty much okay with you fucking the others as long as she is your top priority. She's even down for joining in like she did when you get to fuck Katja - which only happened thanks to her :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
If Sonja thinks , I agree
If Sonja speaks ️, I listen
If Sonja orders , I obey
If Sonja has a million fans, I am one of them
If Sonja has one fan, I am that fan
If Sonja has no fan, It's because I no longer exist

I LOVE SONJA
Me too man, me too
To get the Matilda path featured in this update if you were a WW you basically need to betray the WW
It's not possible to get the BB path if you started with the WW. Mathilda will not betray the WW if you started as a WW or if you left the BB with Sonja.

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Here is my Android port for with this mod applies. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.8 BB (mod):
NOTE: I've updated this entire mod. This is NOT a walkthrough, there is way too much going on. Instead this mod will tell you what happens with each of the choices that you make. You will have to figure out what paths you want to take and then follow the points.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Thank you for the update

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Here is my Android port for with this mod applies. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.8 BB (mod):
NOTE: I've updated this entire mod. This is NOT a walkthrough, there is way too much going on. Instead this mod will tell you what happens with each of the choices that you make. You will have to figure out what paths you want to take and then follow the points.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
thank you

Mithotyn

Jan 4, 2019
For Anyone who runes into:

"Type Error: %c requires int or char"

using the WT from estrada777 (Thank you very much for those WT's btw)

Add another % after the existing ones in "script_BB.rpy", Line 4436 and 4471.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
can we get Sonja and harem in the bloody bears or not
Did you play the last 3 or 4 ep's ?
You get the choice to either
-Follow Yrsa to the Dark Ravens as she leaves the Bears.
-Ally with Sonja and fight against Candrid, leave the Bears together for the White Wolfs
-Ally with Candrid, help her gainst Sonja, stay with the Bears and get your harem
(both Yrsa and Sonja leave the bears no matter your choice and you loose all your points with the 2 you don't choose).
Just without these two there are no interesting LI's left for that Blody Bear harem...

Last edited:

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
Did you play the last 3 or 4 ep's ?
You get the choice to either
-Follow Yrsa to the Dark Ravens as she leaves the Bears.
-Ally with Sonja and fight against Candrid, leave the Bears together for the White Wolfs
-Ally with Candrid, help her gainst Sonja, stay with the Bears and get your harem
(both Yrsa and Sonja leave the bears no matter your choice and you loose all your points with the 2 you don't choose).
Just without these two there are no interesting LI's left for that Blody Bear harem...
Looks like we are gonna get Astrja and Astrid 3some too, if that counts as a harem.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Hello, i just finished playing the game with the 3 clans and my god i love this game, i love sandstorm too but this one is amazing.

Yeah it has some problems, like the sex animations and some bugs here and there, but i love the story and characters, havent had a game where i got so inmerse and care about the characters in a long time.

Since this is my first "review" i want to speak in general, maybe with the next update i could be more specific.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
I finished all the paths, and i can say the Bloody Bears side with Candrid was the most interesting one. The most canonical should probably be the White Wolves.And this game has the most impactful choices i've ever seen in VNs,sadly most of the animations are not good enough

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
I finished all the paths, and i can say the Bloody Bears side with Candrid was the most interesting one. The most canonical should probably be the White Wolves.And this game has the most impactful choices i've ever seen in VNs,sadly most of the animations are not good enough
I love Candrid, she is so smart and cunning, but it is a little sad that she has a wall around her even when you choose her, i would have liked if the Devs show us a vulnerable side of her before making the choice, but it is still pretty amazing how Candrid is written.

Reactions: kfrazer099
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes