VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I personally loved the Dev's work ❤, the only thing I didn't like that much was the story, I'm a fan of realistic everyday life stories like a normal couple getting corrupted, or a couple slowly being pulled into sin like swapping etc, the husband was too old in the old game and didn't really fit with the hot wife, the other ungly characters fit perfectly into the story. Just hope to see you folks back in the future with a new story because you guys have talent.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I personally loved the Dev's work ❤, the only thing I didn't like that much was the story, I'm a fan of realistic everyday life stories like a normal couple getting corrupted, or a couple slowly being pulled into sin like swapping etc, the husband was too old in the old game and didn't really fit with the hot wife, the other ungly characters fit perfectly into the story. Just hope to see you folks back in the future with a new story because you guys have talent.
thanks for your all your support and feedback, you never know :) maybe we might do another game :) to test out the waters

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I would love it, don't let your talent go to waste.
thank you, i am not as for the rest of the team, they are working on other projects like their comics and writting endevaours, my role is creative director and founder for this project, my responsilibity was across the board from story line, review daz and polish if needed, manage the writer, coding, ai polish, after effects cut scenes, marketing and game design (UX and UI) so it takes a village to do this stuff in this case half the village was me:))

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
the husband was too old in the old game and didn't really fit with the hot wife
I'm not sure where you live or grew up, but some young hot thing on the arm of a guy old enough to be her father/grandfather is not that uncommon. I'd say that perfectly fits a hot wife scenario, as the old rich husband won't have the same sex drive as his 25 year old trophy wife.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure where you live or grew up, but some young hot thing on the arm of a guy old enough to be her father/grandfather is not that uncommon. I'd say that perfectly fits a hot wife scenario, as the old rich husband won't have the same sex drive as his 25 year old trophy wife.
the point was to show the hypocrisy of the rich:)

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes