VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I personally loved the Dev's work ❤, the only thing I didn't like that much was the story, I'm a fan of realistic everyday life stories like a normal couple getting corrupted, or a couple slowly being pulled into sin like swapping etc, the husband was too old in the old game and didn't really fit with the hot wife, the other ungly characters fit perfectly into the story. Just hope to see you folks back in the future with a new story because you guys have talent.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I personally loved the Dev's work ❤, the only thing I didn't like that much was the story, I'm a fan of realistic everyday life stories like a normal couple getting corrupted, or a couple slowly being pulled into sin like swapping etc, the husband was too old in the old game and didn't really fit with the hot wife, the other ungly characters fit perfectly into the story. Just hope to see you folks back in the future with a new story because you guys have talent.
thanks for your all your support and feedback, you never know :) maybe we might do another game :) to test out the waters

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I would love it, don't let your talent go to waste.
thank you, i am not as for the rest of the team, they are working on other projects like their comics and writting endevaours, my role is creative director and founder for this project, my responsilibity was across the board from story line, review daz and polish if needed, manage the writer, coding, ai polish, after effects cut scenes, marketing and game design (UX and UI) so it takes a village to do this stuff in this case half the village was me:))

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
the husband was too old in the old game and didn't really fit with the hot wife
I'm not sure where you live or grew up, but some young hot thing on the arm of a guy old enough to be her father/grandfather is not that uncommon. I'd say that perfectly fits a hot wife scenario, as the old rich husband won't have the same sex drive as his 25 year old trophy wife.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure where you live or grew up, but some young hot thing on the arm of a guy old enough to be her father/grandfather is not that uncommon. I'd say that perfectly fits a hot wife scenario, as the old rich husband won't have the same sex drive as his 25 year old trophy wife.
the point was to show the hypocrisy of the rich:)

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Nice milf.
Wouldn't she happen to have a son?
She could be a tough mommy to a weak boy who then becomes more and more assertive and starts touching her inappropriately ...
She gets mad at first, but starts to like it more and more ... :love:
sounds like the story is taking shape :)

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
here's another quick test with the new model and some tweaks... is any one interested to learn how to create images like this from Daz to the image bellow?

View attachment 3591258
88.jpg

Very nice !
I like the dirty toilet and the "dirty" looking man.
Are you going to put her on a path to debasement ?

Also, I would like to learn how to create such images in Daz from someone knowledgeable.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
View attachment 3593471

Very nice !
I like the dirty toilet and the "dirty" looking man.
Are you going to put her on a path to debasement ?

Also, I would like to learn how to create such images in Daz from someone knowledgeable.
it was a test render, something i did to test out some different ai polish techniques on a G9 model to see how much detail can i pull from the G9 vs a G8 ( there difference is pretty clear) it's much harder to get great results from G8 vs G9

As for teaching people how to do this, I am thinking of creating a course to AI polish and explain the different tools i use, the problem i see with AI that's used in very poor ways by people who don't understand it's value...stay tuned

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I love how the dev is still active on here. Gives me hope lol
I don't remember did 1.1 get abandoned? I just checked out the Discord and saw the progress report for 1.1
I honestly liked Sofia better as a brunette, but platinum blonde is good. love the new renders!
I would be up for some of that render advice, but my time is short and my PC is becoming old :rolleyes:

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I love how the dev is still active on here. Gives me hope lol
I don't remember did 1.1 get abandoned? I just checked out the Discord and saw the progress report for 1.1
I honestly liked Sofia better as a brunette, but platinum blonde is good. love the new renders!
I would be up for some of that render advice, but my time is short and my PC is becoming old :rolleyes:
cheers mate, dropped as the patroen support halved and I didn’t consider that it was worth my time as the creative director and owner:)

not sure what the future is, still exploring it, rendering is part of it the ai polish in multiple levels:) happy to chat on discord and give you render advice, the machine that we render and do ai polish has 2x4090’s and some other stuff

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes