VN Ren'Py Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
i didn’t create her, the images i shared are renders from the game that have been polished with my double pass ai workflow:) plus some photoshop
Thanks for the details.
Good luck with your game.
Also, if I may offer a recommendation: if you like to work on milf games, you might have more success with a mom-son game than with a wife that gets corrupted - please don't take this the wrong way, just trying to help.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the details.
Good luck with your game.
Also, if I may offer a recommendation: if you like to work on milf games, you might have more success with a mom-son game than with a wife that gets corrupted - please don't take this the wrong way, just trying to help.
hey mate and thanks, wife corruption sure but mom-son not really in my plans:) it’s overused and it’s not part of my roadmap:)

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Sofia is Back and exciting times ahead! - check
Hi Greuceanu,

As happy as I am to see this game continue, I'm curious how you solved the problem of financing the development of this game ?
Any clarification would be welcome since it would be a shame to see it stop again in the future.
Best of luck !

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hi Greuceanu,

As happy as I am to see this game continue, I'm curious how you solved the problem of financing the development of this game ?
Any clarification would be welcome since it would be a shame to see it stop again in the future.
Best of luck !
well, reduced expensed from external suppliers and to be clear all the funds came from one source (me) we've are gonna invest in the best writing (we found a fantastic writer that's working on the next release) and this will put let pressure on the bottom line long term.

I started with the story in mind to have at least 4-5 releases (just from the initial story line), the actual funding wasn't the issue as much it was new release coming out and a large drop in patreon support followed (I know this is a piracy forum and most people wouldn't spend any money supporting game developers as we are all extremely rich and should be happy giving our work for free)

So what i can say is that I took on a lot more work on my end (mostly everything) to ensure lower over head and a high standard of quality :)

happy to answer more questions on discord or via DM :)

Reactions: broho1234

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Sofia is Back and exciting times ahead! - check
Yes! Geat news!

Let me offer a suggestion that's not riddled with person preference ( okay maybe just a little), start up a Subscribestar page. Patreon is garbage and you're going to get hit with TOS updates that will jinx your development. I will definitely sign up to a Subscribestar page. Love your work! You have some of the best renders out there.

Also, I'm all for the old man husband story, because reasons...........

Plus as someone mentioned previously it really fits the sexually unsastisfied hot young wife scenerio.

While Shota games have their fan base so does the old man thing. Is there a Japanese name for that? I swear kinks are unwittingly teaching us Japanese.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
But I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this because it's a you problem . You like to ask for people's opinions and feedback then when you get it you get defensive and disregard it.
i asked about style;) Sofia can’t be older because it’s the same model, same ai checkpoint:)

not disregarding your feedback:)

This particular look, hair, tan and body is the most loved:)

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes