VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
grazie mille:) let us run a poll on languages that we need to translate our game to :)
To make this game took me 5h for 150kb files of dialogue, automatically translated with a tool and then corrected by hand, sentence by sentence.
I often make do with the automatic translation, if I have the time and desire I correct it by hand, for me doing it in Italian is not a problem.

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
To make this game took me 5h for 150kb files of dialogue, automatically translated with a tool and then corrected by hand, sentence by sentence.
I often make do with the automatic translation, if I have the time and desire I correct it by hand, for me doing it in Italian is not a problem.
it's hard to get an idea on demographic as tools like google analytics or tracked download links arent allowed which is pretty bad for understanding our user base, normally for any products telemetry is key...that's why we need to patron polls pretty dumb but at least doable.

Reactions: Geko1711

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
Just a side note for anyone coming through here: there's an AI generated review in the comments. Wtf :ROFLMAO:

The original by Kustard has some grammar errors. Max27 just grabbed it and asked ChatGPT to rewrite it.

Talk about being lazy :ROFLMAO:

1707937236992.png

• Haha
Reactions: palmtrees89

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
grazie mille:) let us run a poll on languages that we need to translate our game to :)
Ancient Greek. After all, like theater, VNs are made to entertain and teach (Aristotle must have written something like that, not about VNs though).

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Just a side note for anyone coming through here: there's an AI generated review in the comments. Wtf :ROFLMAO:

The original by Kustard has some grammar errors. Max27 just grabbed it and asked ChatGPT to rewrite it.

View attachment 3354368
not sure what you are on about, it's always interesting how every one has opinions unrelated to the actual game, if you have feedback or relevant comments feel free to post them but stuff like your comment above I would recommend keeping that to yourself, there's a lot of work and money that goes into making these kinds of games and it's funny how there's never any respect for that and random bs keeps being posted.

Jul 31, 2023

View attachment 3354368
Today I learned that I am an AI ?

edit:

Or is Max27 the lazy person

Confusion

Damn it

Maybe Gzowl meant the other guy was lazy . Sorry for the clown comment.

I need to drink coffee fewer times a day and get better sleep it seems

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
“CRITICISM” should be accepted in any actions, tasks, especially in games. On the contrary, it will help the author to see his creation “game” the way the players see it. And this will help him in the future, and in working on mistakes. ;)

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
“CRITICISM” should be accepted in any actions, tasks, especially in games. On the contrary, it will help the author to see his creation “game” the way the players see it. And this will help him in the future. ;)
course mate, what critism are you reffering to? anything to improve the game is essential to us, we literally create feedback gathering forms but random brain farts about reviews aren't critism but just dumb

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
not sure what you are on about, it's always interesting how every one has opinions unrelated to the actual game, if you have feedback or relevant comments feel free to post them but stuff like your comment above I would recommend keeping that to yourself, there's a lot of work and money that goes into making these kinds of games and it's funny how there's never any respect for that and random bs keeps being posted.
Uh? No. I'll let a moderator decide if there's anything wrong with what I posted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take care and good luck with your game.

Edit: To be clear, there is an undeniable fake review in the reviews. (correction: the review is by a real user. He's just a bit lazy and used chatgpt :LOL:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
course mate, what critism are you reffering to? anything to improve the game is essential to us, we literally create feedback gathering forms but random brain farts about reviews aren't critism but just dumb
I wrote this so that you would be ready for anything, that you would have patience. And others would express everything they think about the game without hesitation. ;)

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I wrote this so that you would be ready for anything, that you would have patience. And others would express everything they think about the game without hesitation. ;)
yeap but review bs isn't relevant to the game, it's just childish bs, if it's related to the actual game, story, renders, graphics, we would love to hear it but we give out the game for free for contructive information not trolls who have no value to us both financially or for ux improvements :)

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
yeap but review bs isn't relevant to the game, it's just childish bs, if it's related to the actual game, story, renders, graphics, we would love to hear it but we give out the game for free for contructive information not trolls who have no value to us both financially or for ux improvements :)
Buddy, this isn't your private discord and I was merely informing other forum members.

You're giving WAY too much information away about the kind of person that you are.

If you have issues please inform a forum moderator and let him sort it out. You can report posts.

Take care. I've seen enough.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
best renders in the industry by a mile

Hehe...very bold claim. There's a lot to unpack here...the grammar notwithstanding and being the least of the issues...

Good luck dev.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes