VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I don't know if I can post the screenshots but it's probably most noticeable during the first fantasy scene when she's masturbating against the stall sometimes it looks fully 2d and sometimes it's just her neck and face which I dont remember looking like that in the original version I played even in some of the pictures of her in the red dress posted above her face and sort of her arms look a bit flat compared to her torso. This sounds like a boob joke now but her boobs do look like a 3d model and the rest kind of looks like a 2d image but it's mostly the from the upper chest, shoulders, neck and face.

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The one on top the second one is too prominent and you can really tell it also sometimes makes the character look a bit flat and less 3d
well 3D as in real life or 3d as a in render, i not sure what you mean about the first version being nicer, the skin and micro details aren't as good, the entire point of going through our 2nd ai workflow is to improve the micro details, eyes, face, skin and other features

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if I can post the screenshots but it's probably most noticeable during the first fantasy scene when she's masturbating against the stall sometimes it looks fully 2d and sometimes it's just her neck and face which I dont remember looking like that in the original version I played even in some of the pictures of her in the red dress posted above her face and sort of her arms look a bit flat compared to her torso. This sounds like a boob joke now but her boobs do look like a 3d model and the rest kind of looks like a 2d image but it's mostly the from the upper chest, shoulders, neck and face.
so the first version is from the game, the 2nd version was developed when making Price of Privilege around the end of last year so no one actually saw the initial release with the 2nd ai process applied :) we plan on re-releasing 1.05 with the extra details to our patreons later on this month but no timeline when we will release for free.

Not sure what you mean around the flatness of the image, the microdetails actually create more depth and add a HDRI effect to the image (that always creates depth)

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
well 3D as in real life or 3d as a in render, i not sure what you mean about the first version being nicer, the skin and micro details aren't as good, the entire point of going through our 2nd ai workflow is to improve the micro details, eyes, face, skin and other features
Whatever you do the second time around makes the face look more detailed but it also makes it look flatter more like a 2d image

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Whatever you do the second time around makes the face look more detailed but it also makes it look flatter more like a 2d image
i see, thanks for the feedback, will review with the team and see if there's something we can tweak

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes