VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sofia's Dark Fantasies [Beta v1.05 + Special] [Greuceanu Heavy Industries]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
best renders in the industry by a mile

Hehe...very bold claim. There's a lot to unpack here...the grammar notwithstanding and being the least of the issues...

Good luck dev.
on the renders

prove-me-wrong-meme-template-5xb3h.jpg

as for the text, that's something we are aware of along with the gaps in the story, it's a mistake that was caused by a bad workflow, we are working to fix that, our writter is actually pretty amazing (the funny dialogue in Price of Privilege is a great example, aslo the type of writting is different so it's not as much grammatical error as much as british posh writting) but woud love to see examples of the errors you've seen.

thank you and if you have more feedback, reply here or via DM

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
1.1 Release Update Alert!

io_4k.png

Exciting news, Dark Fantasies fans! We're making incredible progress on Release 1.1 of Sofia Dark Fantasies. Currently, we've completed 60% of the renders and are diligently crafting the story, refining dialogues, and filling in the missing pieces.

Here's a sneak peek from the upcoming release!
Why did the zombie want to avoid messing with Sofia?

io2_4k.png

Because they knew if they "fucked around," they'd "fight it out" – and let's just say, they'd rather not find out who'd win!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The emotions on the faces of the characters also play a huge role. Depending on the situation or other scene..At the moment the characters are very high quality. :love: :unsure:(y)

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Developer Update: Release 1.1 Progress Report

release-update (7).jpg

Hey everyone! We're super excited to share the latest updates on Release 1.1 of Sofia Dark Fantasies. Our talented team of writers is hard at work, meticulously reviewing the storyline to ensure it's nothing short of captivating. Meanwhile, we're thrilled to announce that we've completed 60% of the DAZ work, and things are moving along smoothly.

release-update (4).jpg

But that's not all! We recently had a special dinner, perhaps even celebrating a significant milestone. While we can't spill all the beans just yet, we wanted to give you a sneak peek into what's in store. Stay tuned for more updates and teasers coming your way!

release-update (1).jpg

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
i think i saw a post about writing differences between 1.05 and Price of Privilege, we did have 2 different writers although the writer from POP, we are actually working with a writer to for Release 1.1 and we are very excited to see what happens

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
i think i saw a post about writing differences between 1.05 and Price of Privilege, we did have 2 different writers although the writer from POP, we are actually working with a writer to for Release 1.1 and we are very excited to see what happens
That was likely my post, which I deleted as I didn't want to come across as overly rude, but yeah, the writing in your holiday special was rather weak. It kind of felt like reading machine translated dialogue for the most part. Lots of spelling errors, bad terminology, punctuation almost missing entirely. But I was hoping that the next regular update would turn out better as the first release was actually decent in terms of writing, so I decided to delete my comment.

Looking forward to seeing your next piece of work!

Reactions: Greuceanu

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
That was likely my post, which I deleted as I didn't want to come across as overly rude, but yeah, the writing in your holiday special was rather weak. It kind of felt like reading machine translated dialogue for the most part. Lots of spelling errors, bad terminology, punctuation almost missing entirely. But I was hoping that the next regular update would turn out better as the first release was actually decent in terms of writing, so I decided to delete my comment.

Looking forward to seeing your next piece of work!
nothing rude in giving relevant feedback, we don’t take feedback personally:) all good, we will review your feedback with our team

Reactions: palmtrees89

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Am I correct that the latest update ended in Day 3? I downloaded the android version btw
no there's 2 games, Day 1-3 is 1.05 and there's a holiday Special called Price of Privilege that's a Sofia Dark Fantasy story:)

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes