jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
The route that I would really like to see is the Skye route, another thing besides (since I want to humbly ask you here), is if the routes of the villains that are free, are always free, or is it that, some of these character routes (from the free version) will be made for patreon, what I recommend are 3 things: 1, that you add more elements

2, that the routes of the characters of the free version are free and those of patreon are paid, that is, free characters, free routes and Patreon with payment.

3, is that you make the characters less mechanical, make it a little more flexible and realistic if you can.

4, that for the next update add the skye path (I only ask for this on a whim: v)

Personally, what I recommend you do is, for now, not add more girls or characters, but focus on what you already have, that is, create routes for other girls, for example, finish the route of Kate and Rachel, or create routes for other girls, in short, now improve what you already have, that's all.

GOD bless you and good luck see you;).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
The route that I would really like to see is the Skye route, another thing besides (since I want to humbly ask you here), is if the routes of the villains that are free, are always free, or is it that, some of these character routes (from the free version) will be made for patreon, what I recommend are 3 things: 1, that you add more elements

2, that the routes of the characters of the free version are free and those of patreon are paid, that is, free characters, free routes and Patreon with payment.

3, is that you make the characters less mechanical, make it a little more flexible and realistic if you can.

4, that for the next update add the skye path (I only ask for this on a whim: v)

Personally, what I recommend you do is, for now, not add more girls or characters, but focus on what you already have, that is, create routes for other girls, for example, finish the route of Kate and Rachel, or create routes for other girls, in short, now improve what you already have, that's all.

GOD bless you and good luck see you;).
Thank you! I will consider all of these. The next update will feature Luna's expansion - I'm personally not sure when I will update Skye, but it might be right after the next update!

Reactions: jorge100000

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello Sole Hunter, or do you prefer a little, how are you?
I just came to ask you when the new update comes out (0.5), and why are you going to put censorship on the game?

that's all thank you very much GOD bless you and good luck see you;)

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Hello Sole Hunter, or do you prefer a little, how are you?
I just came to ask you when the new update comes out (0.5), and why are you going to put censorship on the game?

that's all thank you very much GOD bless you and good luck see you;)
I prefer Sole Hunter now! Much easier to find me :) I don't plan on putting censorship in the game though
I plan on releasing 0.5 in the first/second week of July

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
What version of RPG maker do you use and how much does it cost? (Unless there is a way to *cough cough* get a pirated copy?)
I use RPG Maker MV, which is the most recent one. I think it's $80, but I bought my copy on sale when it was like $15 or something - I actually think there's a Steam sale going on right now that makes it $15 too, or if you don't want to spend that much, I think there are a bunch of cracked versions available on YouTube lol

RPG Maker MV isn't 100% required IMO, because it doesn't have that many new features compared to the previous one (RPG Maker VX Ace), and I'm pretty sure Tower of Trample was made on an older version

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
I use RPG Maker MV, which is the most recent one. I think it's $80, but I bought my copy on sale when it was like $15 or something - I actually think there's a Steam sale going on right now that makes it $15 too, or if you don't want to spend that much, I think there are a bunch of cracked versions available on YouTube lol

RPG Maker MV isn't 100% required IMO, because it doesn't have that many new features compared to the previous one (RPG Maker VX Ace), and I'm pretty sure Tower of Trample was made on an older version
Welp there goes my money down the drain lol.
Just bought the actual software from steam (cracked version was pretty unsafe I ran it through tests and it had malware so good thing I didn't open it) I'll probably start working on a game in 4 months since I've got a lot of things going on right now. btw Ive already tried the rpg maker tower of trample uses and it has a lot of similarities but I feel like this one is a lot more clean. Also if you don't mind me asking what do you use for character modelling and cut scenes.
Really hyped to see what SH 0.5 will bring too :) keep it up.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Welp there goes my money down the drain lol.
Just bought the actual software from steam (cracked version was pretty unsafe I ran it through tests and it had malware so good thing I didn't open it) I'll probably start working on a game in 4 months since I've got a lot of things going on right now. btw Ive already tried the rpg maker tower of trample uses and it has a lot of similarities but I feel like this one is a lot more clean. Also if you don't mind me asking what do you use for character modelling and cut scenes.
Really hyped to see what SH 0.5 will bring too :) keep it up.
Thank you for the kind words! :) For the cut scenes, I use MikuMikuDance as the software to create the animations themselves, but they require an importation of models - so I usually make the models using TechArts3D's 3D Custom Girl, but I heard making models yourself was really easy from scratch by mixing and matching pieces from DeviantArt

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
how can i have the pantie rachel ?

If i fight her i cant win it's impossible ... :(
Nice game but difficult is too much ?

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Updated to 0.5!
Feel free to leave any suggestions, bugs, or feedback! I'm always reading them :)

Reactions: Anmi

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
hello sole hunter, how are you ?, the excellent game, there is only one mistake, the final scene of Megan does not end, I try to go out and finish it, but continue, that is the only mistake, everything else 10

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes