jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Summing up: Kate appears the second day even if you don't go to the restaurant, and the Rachel thing, which I already mentioned, the option "look up idiot" only appears once, the second time no, you only appear directly licking her feet, and that and does not give me the option to fight Rachel,; (.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Summing up: Kate appears the second day even if you don't go to the restaurant, and the Rachel thing, which I already mentioned, the option "look up idiot" only appears once, the second time no, you only appear directly licking her feet, and that and does not give me the option to fight Rachel,; (.
You have to promise that you will speak to Kate in the beginning when she enters the restaurant, and then say nothing. Your relationship will decrease from this, allowing you to fight her when you say Look up, idiot. :)

Reactions: jorge100000

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Friend, excellent game and excellent developed, technically you formed 2 routes (I don't know if this is the end of both), the Kate who is very, very good and interesting, and the Rachel who is formed by talking to Kate, both with two very good prizes, what I would recommend you, is that you lengthen a little more both routes and that in the end we become, I know, slaves, boyfriends, etc., but what about multiple endings and that they are well developed, like these two and that at the end of a WE HAVE A SPECIAL REWARD, THAT ONLY THAT ROUTE CAN GIVE US, but this development (I reiterate if it is not the end of both routes), was very creative, since it is not the typical end of slave, although if I would like to see one or several where we end up as slaves, it is very original within everything, I would recommend leaving them both and creating other endings for both routes, whether we are slaves, or whatever. I also liked that the game was more extensive, more difficult and more developed

ps: I knew Luna was bad, but I did not imagine up to that level and Kate is out of line,: v

pd2: excellent game as always, I'll wait until the next update, GOD bless you and good luck see you;).

Reactions: Sole Hunter

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
I just want to ask you a please , the routes and endings of Skye, Luna,Rachel and Kate, are in the free version, the others if you can put them in Patreon, they are the ONLY thing I will ask you free, thanks GOD bless you and have good luck see you; )

Last edited:

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I just want to ask you a please , the routes and endings of Skye and Luna, are in the free version, the others if you can put them in Patreon, they are the ONLY thing I will ask you free, thanks GOD bless you and have good luck see you; )
Friend, excellent game and excellent developed, technically you formed 2 routes (I don't know if this is the end of both), the Kate who is very, very good and interesting, and the Rachel who is formed by talking to Kate, both with two very good prizes, what I would recommend you, is that you lengthen a little more both routes and that in the end we become, I know, slaves, boyfriends, etc., but what about multiple endings and that they are well developed, like these two and that at the end of a WE HAVE A SPECIAL REWARD, THAT ONLY THAT ROUTE CAN GIVE US, but this development (I reiterate if it is not the end of both routes), was very creative, since it is not the typical end of slave, although if I would like to see one or several where we end up as slaves, it is very original within everything, I would recommend leaving them both and creating other endings for both routes, whether we are slaves, or whatever. I also liked that the game was more extensive, more difficult and more developed

ps: I knew Luna was bad, but I did not imagine up to that level and Kate is out of line,: v

pd2: excellent game as always, I'll wait until the next update, GOD bless you and good luck see you;).
As always, thank you for your feedback! I'll keep all of this in mind for the next update :)

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Yep, but you can just save scum to get the route lol
I guess you could, I just used a save editor to give me the Item without the fight but will you add an option later on where you can get the item even if you didn't trigger one of the flags or at least a warning before the player is about to go on a dead end route?

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I guess you could, I just used a save editor to give me the Item without the fight but will you add an option later on where you can get the item even if you didn't trigger one of the flags or at least a warning before the player is about to go on a dead end route?
Yes, that is a good idea. I will look into putting that into the next update!

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Hey Athong, you should probably implement a day feature where it shows you what day you are in when you wake up or check the stats. (Like in Harshville) I feel like it would make it feel like you actually slept and not just turned the lights on and off.
Best of luck with the next updates :)

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
The game crash after say nothing at the restaurant. I mean the next day Kate appears and the game doesn't continue.
I will look into fixing that!
Hey Athong, you should probably implement a day feature where it shows you what day you are in when you wake up or check the stats. (Like in Harshville) I feel like it would make it feel like you actually slept and not just turned the lights on and off.
Best of luck with the next updates :)
Good idea, I'll try to implement it, but idk if I'll make the number of days actually matter (except maybe not going to school on weekends)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes