Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Nice update. I'm hoping the next one we get some character depth and personalities. So far it seems to be heading in the right direction. Keep it up <3 No homo

Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Next update will feature two more girls, but this time they will have more story to them, multiple routes along the lines of dating or being their slave and such to add more character depth - the game might start becoming more of a virtual novel than a RPG game unless I can find a reasonable way to insert multiple battles/character grind

Reactions: Alannnnn

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Tbh i actually like vns more (not renpy tho i like rpgms without fights) so i wouldnt mind some of that tbh. I'll be waiting for the next update whatever you decide to do with it :)

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello friend, how are you? Surely blessed because GOD lives in everyone, I know that this question may be somewhat annoying, but more or less, an approximate date, when will the new update come out? make Sarah's feet in 3d, like those of Luna, Skye and Aubrey, is much better, another thing is that you do foot scenes with Chloe, because she only hits, and this Balance ends up with Luna, because she can't beat her (at least not with the items we have, what would the knife be, if there was a stronger item there, or stronger armor, which would also be good, not to balance them, but to create better items, but still a little balance to all the girls is not bad, since if the protagonist is very strong, the other girls will be left as extras, because they would no longer make problems) that's all GOD bless you and good luck see you;).

PD:
Because literal Luna tramples you and lowers you half, I mean its damage is not a great thing if not its resistance, it does not lose and it has a lot of damage, and our healing heals us 15 of life XD, that is, balancing Luna and increasing her healing , do not create very strong items, everything in balance

1589566177069.png

PD: excelente juego.

Last edited:

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Hello friend, how are you? Surely blessed because GOD lives in everyone, I know that this question may be somewhat annoying, but more or less, an approximate date, when will the new update come out? make Sarah's feet in 3d, like those of Luna, Skye and Aubrey, is much better, another thing is that you do foot scenes with Chloe, because she only hits, and this Balance ends up with Luna, because she can't beat her (at least not with the items we have, what would the knife be, if there was a stronger item there, or stronger armor, which would also be good, not to balance them, but to create better items, but still a little balance to all the girls is not bad, since if the protagonist is very strong, the other girls will be left as extras, because they would no longer make problems) that's all GOD bless you and good luck see you;).

PD:
Because literal Luna tramples you and lowers you half, I mean its damage is not a great thing if not its resistance, it does not lose and it has a lot of damage, and our healing heals us 15 of life XD, that is, balancing Luna and increasing her healing , do not create very strong items, everything in balance

View attachment 658499

PD: excelente juego.
Thank you! Next update might come out in late May or early June. I plan to add two new characters, but these characters will have more in-depth story and interactions compared to the current girls. Then, I will plan to rework girls after that, like Sarah and Chloe. Additionally, I plan on updating more items next update so it isn't too hard to fight :)

Feb 24, 2019
What's that?
In Tower of Trample, you can request for whatever action the girls can do to you in battle until your health reaches zero.

For example within your game, if the request feature was implemented like in ToT, I can ask Luna to do a denki anma or trample or edge the MC to "death." That's how it would work.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
In Tower of Trample, you can request for whatever action the girls can do to you in battle until your health reaches zero.

For example within your game, if the request feature was implemented like in ToT, I can ask Luna to do a denki anma or trample or edge the MC to "death." That's how it would work.
Honestly I wouldn't prefer that. It ruins the immersion and I don't think it fits into a bullying themed gamed. That's just IMO though. The Dev can do whatever he wants I'll still play lmao

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Honestly I wouldn't prefer that. It ruins the immersion and I don't think it fits into a bullying themed gamed. That's just IMO though. The Dev can do whatever he wants I'll still play lmao

I'll have to look into it when I plan on expanding the combat system. I might make the request system during out-of-combat or only make it an option when you replay, so there's still a request system but it doesn't take away from the experience of battling someone for the first time. (Or I just might make it an option in settings or something)

Reactions: ajmay2

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Might I make a small idea if no one else has? Maybe add a "hold" option into fights right now we see some nice animations and ideas from you but the animations are over in a second maybe add on to it. For example (forgive me I forgot her name but) the blond girl has a move were she shoves her toes in the players mouth and even says are you getting turned on by my feet? Maybe add on to it by making a hold like she holds you in that position until you break out and adds more to it like "are you really just going to give up to my feet" etc and even has a special dialogue when you lose to it that way. Just a thought :)

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Might I make a small idea if no one else has? Maybe add a "hold" option into fights right now we see some nice animations and ideas from you but the animations are over in a second maybe add on to it. For example (forgive me I forgot her name but) the blond girl has a move were she shoves her toes in the players mouth and even says are you getting turned on by my feet? Maybe add on to it by making a hold like she holds you in that position until you break out and adds more to it like "are you really just going to give up to my feet" etc and even has a special dialogue when you lose to it that way. Just a thought :)
Definitely something I will plan to add for the combat expansion update!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes