Jul 21, 2018
Updated to 0.4! The new girls on campus this update have more of a plot line than just fighting compared to the past girls to hopefully add some more in-depth characterization. As always, please feel free to share any feedback, bugs, etc! :)
I find a bug. When I go to the kitchen to work, after that I become tiny. Then the girl come in the kitchen to find something to help me become normal. After lick this girl feet to become normal size, then game stuck here...... I could not go anywhere just keep watching the girl`s feet.....

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Updated to 0.4! The new girls on campus this update have more of a plot line than just fighting compared to the past girls to hopefully add some more in-depth characterization. As always, please feel free to share any feedback, bugs, etc! :)
Kate is amazing!
Also like the guy above me mentioned, after licking the serum off Rachel's feet you get a never ending picture of them (not that I mind lol) but it makes the game unplayable after.
Overall great update!
When I get a job again after this stuff is over I'll definitely support you. Until then I'll have to use the free versions. Again I really appreciate these versions that you release to the public :)

Reactions: Sole Hunter

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
AThong, I have a question, is this the latest version of the game, free, that is, what I want to know is yes, this is the last free version of Sole Hunter ?, and I have a solution, you don't think the bug occurs because you divided your game, in the middle, that is what I mean is, that maybe you forgot to add, some code or something

PD: How about in this quarantine?

PD2: Anonymus is shitting your president: v.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I find a bug. When I go to the kitchen to work, after that I become tiny. Then the girl come in the kitchen to find something to help me become normal. After lick this girl feet to become normal size, then game stuck here...... I could not go anywhere just keep watching the girl`s feet.....
THANKS GOD bless you;) excellent game as always
Kate is amazing!
Also like the guy above me mentioned, after licking the serum off Rachel's feet you get a never ending picture of them (not that I mind lol) but it makes the game unplayable after.
Overall great update!
When I get a job again after this stuff is over I'll definitely support you. Until then I'll have to use the free versions. Again I really appreciate these versions that you release to the public :)
AThong, I have a question, is this the latest version of the game, free, that is, what I want to know is yes, this is the last free version of Sole Hunter ?, and I have a solution, you don't think the bug occurs because you divided your game, in the middle, that is what I mean is, that maybe you forgot to add, some code or something

PD: How about in this quarantine?

PD2: Anonymus is shitting your president: v.
Thank you all for the feedback! I have updated the link to include a bugfix for Rachel. This will not be the last free version - I will always be providing free versions of the game alongside Patreon-exclusive versions to make sure everybody can enjoy this game! :)

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
There is a part of the game where I have to work, but what am I supposed to do there? When I try to get out of the "Kitchen" (let's be honest, it looks like a prison from ancient Rome to Rome: v) it says to me, "You should get used to kitchen fire "but I don't know how to go on, HELP PLEASE.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
There is a part of the game where I have to work, but what am I supposed to do there? When I try to get out of the "Kitchen" (let's be honest, it looks like a prison from ancient Rome to Rome: v) it says to me, "You should get used to kitchen fire "but I don't know how to go on, HELP PLEASE.
Drink the shrinking serum from the fridge :)

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Now if the game is excellent, maybe the only recommendation I would tell you is to add more weapons because the girls are stronger now, they have more damage, and more life our character does not, but only that, excellent game AThong, GOD bless you and that good luck see you;).

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Now if the game is excellent, maybe the only recommendation I would tell you is to add more weapons because the girls are stronger now, they have more damage, and more life our character does not, but only that, excellent game AThong, GOD bless you and that good luck see you;).
Thank you! I will plan on adding more items in the combat expansion :)

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
I have a question, Kate and Luna ask me to get Rachel's Panties, how do I get it? help,

PS: there is a mistake, and that is that when we "play" for the 2nd time against Rachel, the image of her feet stays on the screen, and she doesn't let us look at the map

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I have a question, Kate and Luna ask me to get Rachel's Panties, how do I get it? help,

PS: there is a mistake, and that is that when we "play" for the 2nd time against Rachel, the image of her feet stays on the screen, and she doesn't let us look at the map
You have to fight Rachel by promising her you'll speak to Kate and then saying nothing and then saying "Look down, idiot!"

I will look into fixing the Rachel bug!

Reactions: jorge100000

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
You have to fight Rachel by promising her you'll speak to Kate and then saying nothing and then saying "Look down, idiot!"

I will look into fixing the Rachel bug!
How can I promise? They only give me 3 options "Deni, Talk, Play" does not give me the option to fight and play, it only tells me "go to the back" and so far: v

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello AThong, I found ANOTHER BUG, unexpected, is that, if you need to go to the restaurant, Kate appears on the second day, and forces you to lick her feet, and the option, Look up idiot, only appears the first time we go Rachel's kitchen, the others only forces you to lick your feet, for more the game is broken because her image stays on the screen.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes