jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
There is only one slight error, which is that when we clean the bathroom, but the 2nd time it doesn't end, that is, after the "final scene of Megan" I go to the bathroom and from there he won't let me out, clean and clean, but he stays there, XDXD that's the only fault XD

Reactions: Sole Hunter

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
T
There is only one slight error, which is that when we clean the bathroom, but the 2nd time it doesn't end, that is, after the "final scene of Megan" I go to the bathroom and from there he won't let me out, clean and clean, but he stays there, XDXD that's the only fault XD
Thank you! Will look into fixing it!

Reactions: jorge100000

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
With the bathroom mistake what I want to tell you is that it is CLEAN, but then it does not let it out, then I scat it and it continues to stay in there XDXD

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
I've been refreshing the page all day!
Can't wait to play. I'll tell you how I feel about the update when I'm done playing :)

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Hey dude, I know I've pmed you about this already but the mega link I found is broken lmao.
Currently downloading it through mediafire but that takes me a lot longer (1 hour 30mins) compared to mega (3 minutes usually) the filedropper link is also broken. just wanted to point that out (y)

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
And to finish saying that you have done an excellent job, the game is GORGEOUS, it meets what the viewer wants, keep it up, I will wait for you to fix everything. GOD bless you and have good luck, see you;)

Excellent game and excellent work Sole Hunter

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
Got to play the update and here's my review on it:
Positives
-Good expansion for Luna
-Nice addition to people who like scat (not me I only watched the scenes to check out the entire update)
-Good classroom experiences

Negatives
-Most of the new scenes freeze the game after they finish

Overall good update but I was forced to avoid certain scenes so the game wouldn't freeze and thus I couldn't explore all the interactions. It was content beefy and worth the wait, hopefully you find a way to fix up the technical issues in a patch or new update.
I'm looking forward to seeing more :)

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
No download links or this is just Patreon only?
Yeah I screwed up the formatting lol. I fixed it and put it back in the original place.
Hey dude, I know I've pmed you about this already but the mega link I found is broken lmao.
Currently downloading it through mediafire but that takes me a lot longer (1 hour 30mins) compared to mega (3 minutes usually) the filedropper link is also broken. just wanted to point that out (y)
Got to play the update and here's my review on it:
Positives
-Good expansion for Luna
-Nice addition to people who like scat (not me I only watched the scenes to check out the entire update)
-Good classroom experiences

Negatives
-Most of the new scenes freeze the game after they finish

Overall good update but I was forced to avoid certain scenes so the game wouldn't freeze and thus I couldn't explore all the interactions. It was content beefy and worth the wait, hopefully you find a way to fix up the technical issues in a patch or new update.
I'm looking forward to seeing more :)
With the bathroom mistake what I want to tell you is that it is CLEAN, but then it does not let it out, then I scat it and it continues to stay in there XDXD
Thank you both for the feedback! The hanging image bugs seem to be my nightmare. They always appear in every update lol. I need to look into fixing those quickly :)
Yeah Filedropper doesn't work anymore - but idk what's wrong with the MEGA link, I'll try to look into fixing it

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Updated the thread to v0.51, fixing a few bugs that shipped with the new update. If there are no more bugs found, I will move forward with creating an Android port tonight :)

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
all good, but there is only one error, which is when we lick the teacher's feet the image hangs only there, that is the only XDXD error, the rest is all good

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Another thing, (this you can do in another update) is that, with the teacher's route it should be like megan that we can go back and choose what tribute to do, but with the teacher you finish the last scene (that you will be the footjob) and you can't see her again, you should fix that because after the "last final scene" she says "you don't have classes here anymore" or something like that, and I look for the teacher EVERYWHERE and I didn't find her again XD, unless of course only I can't find her, because I try to go back to the classroom and she says "you don't have classes here anymore",and from then on the teacher does not appear again or I could not find her anywhere

but anyway, excellent update, the route of luna, of the teacher, of megan, they are a marvel, especially that of the teacher, as always an excellent work and excellent game, I continued like this

GOD bless you and good luck see you;).

Last edited:

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Something I recommend this for another update and that is that you add a reward for covering luna, since when we SELF betrayed ourselves, we did not even receive an atom of dust from them: v, only that in the tale luna it is a recommendation, that it is all GOD bless you and good luck see you;).

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes