dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
TK, I Like the way you are doing it now. Your comment of not wanting it to be a "meet and fuck" is entirely appropriate. Your crazy stories are the heart and soul of your game so you shouldn't change your vision just to suit a vocal minority.
Echoing this sentiment. You're doing great, man. Just do what you love.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted

Progress for the next Solvalley update
1.png

Hi! Here a list of things I'm adding to the next version (will be ready on the 30th).

Miranda:
1. a new event with Miranda
2. visit to Miranda's house + a small special event
3. Miranda's ending
4. revision of her entire storyline text

New Job:
1. new work option (remove nuclear waste as in the RPG Maker version)
2. first special event with Kirk's mother (she's also green and manages work in the nuclear waste zone)
3. second special event with Kirk's mother

Anastacia and sisters:
1. visit to Anastacia's house
2. reworking the images of the first two events (example in the image that illustrates this post)
3. revision of her entire storyline text

Lara and Alexandra:
1. ending scene

Some of these things are already complete, others still need more work.

This content I put there is the minimum I consider acceptable for the next update. But if all goes well, I still want to add more scenes.

Bye!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
before i played this one, think that was july. and when i played this there was a cheat that can fully upgrade your stats and add money, where was it again?

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys!

Reading the reviews here and the HS Tutor topic I see that a lot of people do not like when you need to do events with one girl to unlock event with another. I was wondering if there is any way to solve this.

For example, the method I use is like this:

- storylines are totally independent, that is, the player can make an entire storyline without having to do any other
- inside a specific storyline the player has a fixed path to follow, often he needs to do the events with a secondary girl to unlock the continuity of events with the main girl

I prefer to do it this way because if I give total freedom to the player, there will be no interaction between the girls within the same storyline and, in my view, the story will get much poorer. For example, let's say the player is doing Lucy's storyline but he has no interest in Milena. I would need to do the events of this storyline so that the path between Lucy and Milena would be totally independent to let the player ignore one of the girls and the story still makes sense.

I personally believe the game would look poorer this way because I would basically do a "meet and fuck" with a lot of characters independent of each other.

Do you have suggestions on how to solve this problem? Should freedom for the player be the most important thing, even if it generates a poorer plot?

Bye!

I think the way you're doing it is great. If they were completely independent then it might be like a Honey Select clone, so might as well just play Honey Select.

The interactions are funny and interesting in how they tie in with each other. I just hope we see more of Marian, and more group scenes since those are rare in games.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, I love the connectivity of the storylines in this game. It makes the world feel fleshed out.

Sometimes, as a content creator, its okay to take critiques to improve your product. Sometimes, though, if it conflicts with your design philosophy or how you want to present your story/game, it's okay to just say "Thanks, but I like what I'm doing."

Reactions: TK8000 and Namco15

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted

Delaying the new version of Solvalley (5th November)
1.png

Guys, I've been thinking a lot here and at first I thought about splitting the new version of Solvalley into two parts: one tomorrow and another on November 5th.

However, this has the drawback that I have to make two distributions of the game, as well as forcing people to install an update patch only 5 days after downloading the game.

So I decided to only do one version, which will be ready at most on November 5th (but maybe a few days before). In this way I will be able to offer a better update for Solvalley, with all the scenes and improvements that I consider essential.

I know a lot of people are going to be unhappy to spend a full month with the $3 pledge and have only had access to an update from House Arrest, but I think this is going to be the best option because Solvalley is already reaching the final stage of development and I do not intend to rush it's production anymore. On the contrary, now is the time to start polishing the game while I close the storylines.

The next version will have the following scenes:
1. sex with Miranda
2. visiting Miranda's house
3. small story event with a proposal from Miranda's dad (as he left Aurora to stay with his lover, he will propose that Alex move to live in his place in the mansion)
4. Miranda's ending
5. Having dinner with Kirk's mother
6. Sex with Kirk's mother at home
7. Sex with his mother at work
8. Scene where Kirk's mother does the treatment for green skin
9. Lara & Alexandra ending

And now, as I'll have a few more days, I plan to add some other scenes, such as the continuation of part of Anastacia's storyline, plus some special events involving some other girls.

Thanks for your patience.

Note 1: the character who illustrates this topic will be presented in the new version and it is based on a model of a famous Hollywood actress

Note 2: next month I'll try to deliver more content than usual to make up for the little content this month.

Note 3: I still do not have any plans for next month, but in addition to this version of Solvalley that will be ready at the latest on the 5th, I plan to make significant improvements to HS Tutor as well as trying to work on some more House Arrest scenes.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
how to full the status and add money in this game? when i played it last time, you just have to click the stats and money and there it is.

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
:coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:OMG RIP my cock. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: This is most underated game I have played in my life. Girls 100% Love 100% Fucking 100% Humor 100% Lust 100% Corruption 100% Milf 100%

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Game is just absolutely trash. The abundance of sex scenes, I can see why it appeals to people, but the characters are all so ugly, and writing has self-insert written all over it. Protagonist acts like a loser but has a step-sister he can fuck, among other things. It’s like a couple of memers wrote the whole thing.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Game is just absolutely trash. The abundance of sex scenes, I can see why it appeals to people, but the characters are all so ugly, and writing has self-insert written all over it. Protagonist acts like a loser but has a step-sister he can fuck, among other things. It’s like a couple of memers wrote the whole thing.
i know, it's awesome right?

Reactions: Namco15

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
The abundance of sex scenes, I can see why it appeals to people
In fact the amount of sex is not what attracts the players in these games. At least that's my impression.

More important than having a lot of sex is the fact that the sex scenes have meaning and there is a sense of accomplishment.

Ironically in Solvalley there is none of it, it's all very fast and free. So I guess your only positive criticism is actually not a good thing in my game x'D

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes