Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I wouldn't mind continuing to use Honey Select, however my games are on Patreon, and as I post updates behind paywall, for practical purposes I am making commercial use of them. The fact that I don't use original art puts me in a complicated position.

About the time to do the renders, I already did some tests and I found that I can render "sprites" (like the ones I use in HS Tutor) in about 10 minutes on my current PC. When I finish my games, I will upgrade my computer so that I can do a sprite in just 5 minutes.

I don't want to do a slide show, I want to make a game that looks more dynamic and for that I will want to use a lot of sprites with different poses and facial expressions, leaving the full screen renders for the hottest scenes only.

The only problem I still don't know how to solve would be the animations. I like to put dozens of animations in my games (each Solvalley / HS Tutor scene has at least 10 of them), and that would be extremely complicated to do in DAZ Studio.

This style is interesting. The first image with all the characters did not impress me very much, but among the other images you posted there are some very interesting ones.

When I have time I will do experiments like this with DAZ Studio. I personally prefer more stylized images, but since practically everything in the Daz Store is made for photorealistic renders (materials, shaders, textures), I need to check how much work I would have to convert everything as the author of this game did.

But as I said before, that is not my concern at the moment. I want to finish Solvalley and add some extra stuff before I start thinking about it.
I think that Klub 17 will be nice for the next game, like the graphics of MNL, but of course, it's my opinion.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys! I found out that Patreon's guys are analyzing my page because of "suspicious activity". I'm not sure what they mean by that (I don’t know if it’s because of someone trying to log in to the account, or if it’s because they think I’m posting improper things), but just in case I deleted a bunch of old posts to leave no room for any interpretation that I'm breaking rules.

I hope they don't try to censor Solvalley now, after almost 3 years and with the project almost finished.

I'll wait for the guys to contact me. I think they will conclude that there is nothing wrong with my page and everything will continue as before.

Soon I will bring more information!

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
this and House Arrest are probably the best game I've seen. any chance on update? (Waifu academy also has that same look and animations) I know the guy is working on a 3rd game but that game is 2D and looks too cartoony for my taste. I also understand there are addons like XmasBonus and SVSReward-BeachVacation which use same models for the characters and have a couple of good animations, however these animations don't have control in them (you can't skip scenes or hold them, must wait for them to play out)

so... I was hoping for more games with the same character models (3D with the same animations like) or at least a way to take out the sex scenes from the games xmaxbonus and SVSReward-BeachVacation so I can play them outside the game. as scene by scene instead of having to wait for them to auto play.

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
so... I was hoping for more games with the same character models (3D with the same animations like) or at least a way to take out the sex scenes from the games xmaxbonus and SVSReward-BeachVacation so I can play them outside the game. as scene by scene instead of having to wait for them to auto play.
Look for games made with Honey Select. I was one of the pioneers to use Honey Select for games, so their graphics are a bit crude when compared to games made more recently. Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor are two games that have thousands of fans, so they will probably please you.

• Love
Reactions: Zeke Frost

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Was hoping to finally see a reverse play with Aurora acting like a meek maid.

And still wish for an all MILF orgy (probably in school) not including the SPA one instead of the younger ones in Miranda's route.

Still awesome TK. Wish I could make my own game like this. Dunno where to dl honey select and other shit.

Reactions: genthrow

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Look for games made with Honey Select. I was one of the pioneers to use Honey Select for games, so their graphics are a bit crude when compared to games made more recently. Harem Hotel and Mythic Manor are two games that have thousands of fans, so they will probably please you.
was Solvalley School and games that have the same characters like beachvacation and xasbonus created with Honey Select? if not then what program was used? I understand there would be no more updates for Solvalley and would like to maybe create something similar, or at least add those characters to Honey select if it's possible, tho I'm unsure of how to do this (add a character from Solvalley School into Honey Select so I can add animations to it + mods)

the new HS Totor that is being worked on is too cartoony to my taste (I really love Solvalley School visuals and animations) so I was hoping to somehow get more content for Solvalley School myself. I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer my questions about Solvalley engine (it would be amazing if I could continue the story with the same visuals by writing myself and adding new scenes to the game - not publishing it anywhere ofc, since that would be highly illegal in terms of copy rights) and maybe link me to whatever it is I need to keep this game going somewhat at least for myself. (not asking to steal the work, just the ability to copy it. no 100% assets, no patron, no publishing it anywhere online or anything. just for myself. and feel free to sue my ass if I ever do something so stupid!)

sorry for the long comment, I simply adore this game and wish to see more of it. and please forgive me if I asked to much, I'm not sure if what I ask of you isn't rude because I never actually worked on any game. I am not sure how these things work here..

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
was Solvalley School and games that have the same characters like beachvacation and xasbonus created with Honey Select? if not then what program was used? I understand there would be no more updates for Solvalley and would like to maybe create something similar, or at least add those characters to Honey select if it's possible, tho I'm unsure of how to do this (add a character from Solvalley School into Honey Select so I can add animations to it + mods)

the new HS Totor that is being worked on is too cartoony to my taste (I really love Solvalley School visuals and animations) so I was hoping to somehow get more content for Solvalley School myself. I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer my questions about Solvalley engine (it would be amazing if I could continue the story with the same visuals by writing myself and adding new scenes to the game - not publishing it anywhere ofc, since that would be highly illegal in terms of copy rights) and maybe link me to whatever it is I need to keep this game going somewhat at least for myself. (not asking to steal the work, just the ability to copy it. no 100% assets, no patron, no publishing it anywhere online or anything. just for myself. and feel free to sue my ass if I ever do something so stupid!)

sorry for the long comment, I simply adore this game and wish to see more of it. and please forgive me if I asked to much, I'm not sure if what I ask of you isn't rude because I never actually worked on any game. I am not sure how these things work here..
Honey Select is a game made by Illusion that allows you to create characters and then pose them. With mods, you can also create custom animations. The art of Solvalley is made through this game - Honey Select (which is already something legally questionable).

If you liked the Solvalley characters, then try to download Honey Select to create your own characters and scenes. In this topic I made all charas available for download, so you can use them in your Honey Select.

The other games I mentioned (Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel) are also made in the same way. I strongly recommend them because they take Honey Select to another level, in my opinion.

To program the game, I use Renpy Engine, which is totally free, easy to use and has extensive documentation on the internet. All scripts in my games are available, so you can open them in any text editor and modify what you want, including adding new scenes if you want. I don't mind, there are people who have already stolen my games and sell them over the internet. If you don't do something that is harmful to me, I don't object.

Solvalley will still have more updates. I'm working on version 1.0.0 right now, and then I plan to continue making small additions to games, in case my problem with Patreon is resolved.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Honey Select is a game made by Illusion that allows you to create characters and then pose them. With mods, you can also create custom animations. The art of Solvalley is made through this game - Honey Select (which is already something legally questionable).

If you liked the Solvalley characters, then try to download Honey Select to create your own characters and scenes. In this topic I made all charas available for download, so you can use them in your Honey Select.

The other games I mentioned (Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel) are also made in the same way. I strongly recommend them because they take Honey Select to another level, in my opinion.

To program the game, I use Renpy Engine, which is totally free, easy to use and has extensive documentation on the internet. All scripts in my games are available, so you can open them in any text editor and modify what you want, including adding new scenes if you want. I don't mind, there are people who have already stolen my games and sell them over the internet. If you don't do something that is harmful to me, I don't object.

Solvalley will still have more updates. I'm working on version 1.0.0 right now, and then I plan to continue making small additions to games, in case my problem with Patreon is resolved.
people who stole your work and sold it are scum, zero honor or respect to other human beings -_-

I'm sorry this happened to you, and glad to hear that updates are coming. I found your update page, I see you are adding 2 new scenes with that new character Sabrina who has maybe one scene but nothing graphic, exited to see what you come up with.

I'm a fast learner but beforehand I must ask. when you write that your scripts are free, you mean I can use them through these programs by using your own game files, or are the scripts and very important character cards are download able in one of your websites? maybe discord or Patreon? I'm not sure... I would love to load your characters into Honey Select just to see how it works. I already found a couple of Renpy guides, looks like a very interesting program to use.

edit:

after checking out the game files I found everything, tho I'm not sure what file is a character card. I have a lot of new things to learn :)

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
people who stole your work and sold it are scum, zero honor or respect to other human beings -_-

I'm sorry this happened to you, and glad to hear that updates are coming. I found your update page, I see you are adding 2 new scenes with that new character Sabrina who has maybe one scene but nothing graphic, exited to see what you come up with.

I'm a fast learner but beforehand I must ask. when you write that your scripts are free, you mean I can use them through these programs by using your own game files, or are the scripts and very important character cards are download able in one of your websites? maybe discord or Patreon? I'm not sure... I would love to load your characters into Honey Select just to see how it works. I already found a couple of Renpy guides, looks like a very interesting program to use.

edit:

after checking out the game files I found everything, tho I'm not sure what file is a character card. I have a lot of new things to learn :)
The character cards are not in the game itself, but I put the link here on this thread a few times. I think this is the most updated file with all the game characters:

Remember that you need the Japanese version of Honey Select, with the DLC "Party". The Fakku version doesn't have the DLC so you probably won't be able to open the characters. In addition, depending on the mods you are using in your Honey Select, the cards may look completely wrong and you will need to adjust a lot of things, such as skin tone and hair color.

I don't mind other people using these cards, many of them weren't even made by me (for example, Aya and Milena were cards that I found at Booru and I didn't even modify anything, because when I started making Solvalley School I didn't intended no one but me to play the game).

Do what you want and have fun!

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
The character cards are not in the game itself, but I put the link here on this thread a few times. I think this is the most updated file with all the game characters:

Mega

Remember that you need the Japanese version of Honey Select, with the DLC "Party". The Fakku version doesn't have the DLC so you probably won't be able to open the characters. In addition, depending on the mods you are using in your Honey Select, the cards may look completely wrong and you will need to adjust a lot of things, such as skin tone and hair color.

I don't mind other people using these cards, many of them weren't even made by me (for example, Aya and Milena were cards that I found at Booru and I didn't even modify anything, because when I started making Solvalley School I didn't intended no one but me to play the game).

thanks a lot! this will help greatly.

do you by any chance know how I can get the cards for the XmasBonus game? it uses 2-3 of Solvalley School characters. but the other ones are not in your card pack, I don't see the girl/mother from the "Gallery two" pictures short story line.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020

Mega

I really thank you for the Cards! maybe one of the twins is only missing. I think I got every cards you've uploaded and if you don't mind, can i get the cards of Hotel Attendant (Beach Vacation) and Cammy (Bob's GF in House Arrest)? Sorry to bother you..

Vyrals

Jan 15, 2019
Can anyone help me giving the persistent file?
I already did complete the game but somehow i missed a few bunch of galleries.
I played on Android port, so i thought it would be port issue for now, thanks in advance.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
when I started making Solvalley School I didn't intended no one but me to play the game).

So you started making a game that you wanted to play yourself?

Keep doing that! :D

Reactions: Melimelo

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
thanks a lot! this will help greatly.

do you by any chance know how I can get the cards for the XmasBonus game? it uses 2-3 of Solvalley School characters. but the other ones are not in your card pack, I don't see the girl/mother from the "Gallery two" pictures short story line.
The two extra cards I used in that bonus game are standard for Honey Select Party. If you install the game you will probably have access to them.

I really thank you for the Cards! maybe one of the twins is only missing. I think I got every cards you've uploaded and if you don't mind, can i get the cards of Hotel Attendant (Beach Vacation) and Cammy (Bob's GF in House Arrest)? Sorry to bother you..
Here the cards:

Note: Cammy will be making a cameo in Solvalley 1.0.0. When Linda's husband finds out he is being cheated by his wife, he leaves her and goes to live with his religious cousin, who coincidentally is Cammy. After that, there is a scene with Linda (teacher Laura's sister) where she discovers that the cousin who is supposed to be religious and well behaved, is actually a retarded cam girl:

a1.png

a2.png

So you started making a game that you wanted to play yourself?

Keep doing that! :D
Yes. In fact, this is one of the reasons why in the beginning Solvalley had random sex scenes involving several characters, I think...

I personally was not concerned with offering a game for players to have fun, I just wanted to create a lot of sexual situations on Honey Select and Solvalley was the way to give some context to these situations. I always liked to create RPG Maker games and Solvalley was just another one I was creating in my spare time to have fun.

Only after I made the game public I realized that it is important to make the player identify with the main character and not put this character's love interests in sex situations with other characters.

In the RPG Maker version it was possible to sell Lisa to the owner of the clothing store, give Lara to a guy at school as payment for a debt, change couples in the orgy scene, etc. I didn't have the slightest concern for the players' feelings, I just wanted to put the girls in as many sex scenes as possible :LOL:

I then added vanilla / hardcore mode to try to reconcile the interest of players who want a more normal game, and the interest of those who liked Solvalley's initial proposal, which was to be a game without many restrictions.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes