VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solve the Riddle [Ch. 1.2 fixed] [Father Confessor]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Who's the most attractive lady in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Plus for having a male MC look like he can actually get the women.

As for MMF optional stuff i don't mind, i like having separate path saves with different kinks,.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat mod

mc stats // relation

Download.png Download (1).png

choices detection/outcome

Download (2).png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above)

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Founded as an independent city-state at the beginning of the twentieth century by industrial and energy cartels.
Where there energy cartels at the beginning of the twentieth century :unsure:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
In the huge pool of white knight like MC's, i find it refreshing to just simply play as some dickhead being the dickhead.
Same here, I'm kinda sick of white knights running around doing chores to get some pussy.

Thing is a lot of games have MC doing things only a dickhead would do and yet the story keeps treating them as white knights. Playing a self-conscious dickhead is much more fun and makes more sense than the dude who has a harem of 10 (landladies/roomies included) and the game somehow treats him as a thoughtful, romantic guy. Hope this one is the former.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Seems like right before the end of the current version should have been a split path. MC just accepts the offer without really questioning it. Also the MFM could you make that optional? Or is it forced? I am guessing forced just like the choice. I mean I understand you are writing a story with a plot but the reader/player should get a say so in the path forward for the MC. It's a really huge writing flaw imo... I know two paths makes a harder job for a dev or dev team but as I stated the reader player should have a say so in major choices affecting the MC and the outcome of the story. Hopefully we will see a revised CH1 if the dev watches this thread.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Same here, I'm kinda sick of white knights running around doing chores to get some pussy.

Thing is a lot of games have MC doing things only a dickhead would do and yet the story keeps treating them as white knights. Playing a self-conscious dickhead is much more fun and makes more sense than the dude who has a harem of 10 (landladies/roomies included) and the game somehow treats him as a thoughtful, romantic guy. Hope this one is the former.
Kinda fits his looks also, hair slicked to the back, formal wear.
In series or movies, normal games when theres a guy with hair slicked to the back, you already know hes not the nicest one.

And yeah, many male MC feels like you're playing some twitch female streamer moderator on a shining horse.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Plus for having a male MC look like he can actually get the women.

As for MMF optional stuff i don't mind, i like having separate path saves with different kinks,.
As the saying goes, as long as the ball sacks don't collide. :oops:

But nevermind that, this dev gets +10 points for actually creating a Chad MC. Older, normal height, chiseled jawline, and a beard too? Hole E. Fuck. That is a unicorn on F95!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Fair enough. Everyone has different tastes I personally couldn't stand him and he was probably the worst thing in the game for me along with the broken Engrish.
I strongly agree. There are two types of MC's that I can't stand:

-The jerk who treats everyone badly for no apparent reason. I can play the bad guy, but give me a reason to be. Not just because your ego is too high.
-The pervert who looks like a 15 year old teenager who only thinks about boobs and how much he wants to fuck every woman he sees.

And, in this case, both are true. On the plus side, you get to choose whether to be an asshole or be a gentleman, except for the scene where Becky interrupts the MC masturbating to her Instagram photos. Other than that, you can relatively be a nice guy. But I'm still not convinced by this MC. It really gets tiresome to me that every inside talk he has is about his boner and boobs and asses.

Obviously everyone has their own tastes. I can put up with a bad boy, but not a pervert. I think they are two totally separate things. You can be a bad boy without being a pervert.

Obviously the personality of the MC is an important factor for me. And even though I don't like it so far, I'm curious to keep playing. Wanting to know more of the story and sweet Becky will keep me attentive to the future of the game.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It really gets tiresome to me that every inside talk he has is about his boner and boobs and asses.
That is one thing that really started to annoy me, the MC was okay on the date with Cathy then went back to being a teenage virgin again so I'm not sure how to feel about him yet.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I strongly agree. There are two types of MC's that I can't stand:

-The jerk who treats everyone badly for no apparent reason. I can play the bad guy, but give me a reason to be. Not just because your ego is too high.
-The pervert who looks like a 15 year old teenager who only thinks about boobs and how much he wants to fuck every woman he sees.

And, in this case, both are true. On the plus side, you get to choose whether to be an asshole or be a gentleman, except for the scene where Becky interrupts the MC masturbating to her Instagram photos. Other than that, you can relatively be a nice guy. But I'm still not convinced by this MC. It really gets tiresome to me that every inside talk he has is about his boner and boobs and asses.

Obviously everyone has their own tastes. I can put up with a bad boy, but not a pervert. I think they are two totally separate things. You can be a bad boy without being a pervert.

Obviously the personality of the MC is an important factor for me. And even though I don't like it so far, I'm curious to keep playing. Wanting to know more of the story and sweet Becky will keep me attentive to the future of the game.
I think they have a point, but I think the problem is not being perverted or bad, but intelligent, a protagonist can be bad or perverted, even both, but he must be intelligent and above all be nice to the player since he is the one who has to empathize to be able to enjoy it.

If, as they say, the MC is an idiot, that even the player does not like him and that does not give any motivation to see him succeed ... it will be difficult for the public to like this.:unsure:

We will have to wait to see what happens.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If everything is optional that's all that matters, and these renders are too good to pass up! :love:

DeadGiant

Jun 4, 2021
It's awesome that there is already so much attention for this game. If you guys run across any serious typos or grammatical errors, throw the heat for that my way. I was the proofreader and editor for this game. These guys that made the game are great and I am super happy to have been able to work with them on this.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes