Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I also have the bluescreen problem. I see the unity logo, then the dev logo, then it's just a bluescreen (though I see the game cursor when I move my mouse around) and nothing else. I can press keyboard keys and hear sounds, but I don't see anything. I don't have the "Run with graphics processor" option, and Win8 Compatibility Mode doesn't work either.

EDIT: I completely deleted everything in the game's folder, redownloaded the game, and now it's working. I don't understand but we take those.

Reactions: Trongle

The Sauce Nomad

Oct 8, 2020
Hey, since I'm pretty sure people will have problems with the the screensize issue I copied and pasted a temp solution from the discord to here (Credits to The Sauce Nomad, who made this guide on the discord)
THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR BLUESCREEN, (thanks to Mboshesap5 for trying it for bluescreen issue)
Example of issue posted below
View attachment 3085422

Also Cardinal (programmer of the game) is working on fixing this problem as with the other problems.

Step 1.) Open up the Registry

This can be done by searching it up on the taskbar, or typing in regedit

Step 2.) Find the Game

Now I know it looks scary but bear with me, you can find it by clicking "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"

next, select "SOFTWARE"

Now Press the S key on your Keyboard, until you find "Sinful Salad" highlighted in blue

Step 3.) Delete everything inside the "Heroine Tower Long Name Game", if you wish to keep your stuff from the previous version of the game, then leave "Long Game Name" untouched

Step 4.) Go and boot up the game and it (should) work, now go have fun and go get that secret.
Man, That Nomad guy sure sounded like a true Gent' and Hero.

Aug 4, 2017
So far the game is looking great, the art is very appealing, the theme is interesting, and thicc faceless female is an insta neuron activation for me.
My only complaint would be the combat aspect, either I'm an A grade shitter or I just havent found the rythm to it yet but after 2 or 3 checkpoints my bitches get overwhelmed, I also particularly dislike when games have a "enemy will randomly throw a grope attack at any party member". It's just a personal preference but I'd like to have more power on when and who they target, maybe implementing a "taunt" skill or something? idk.
Other than that, great work!

Reactions: bloodmane

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I really like where this game is going.

I just wish:
-When you get defeated it isn't auto-skip.
-Some consequence on getting H-grabbed by the enemy. Obviously it's already dangerous as it is to lock out 1 member. So if there's more consequence there needs to be compensated balancing if need be.
-Some keyboard support if there isn't one already. so my wrist can be damaged by something else

Overall this game has a huge potential!

• Haha

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
I really like where this game is going.

I just wish:
-When you get defeated it isn't auto-skip.
-Some consequence on getting H-grabbed by the enemy. Obviously it's already dangerous as it is to lock out 1 member. So if there's more consequence there needs to be compensated balancing if need be.
-Some keyboard support if there isn't one already. so my wrist can be damaged by something else

Overall this game has a huge potential!
Can you elaborate on the "consequence" feedback? I don't understand what you are saying.
H-grabbed meaning sex or h-grabbed meaning groped?
what do you mean by MORE consequence?

Reactions: bloodmane

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Okay, I genuinely have no idea what's going on with this game. I loaded the game back up to actually play it and the bluescreen problem is back (and reinstalling the game didn't fix it). I give up.

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Okay, I genuinely have no idea what's going on with this game. I loaded the game back up to actually play it and the bluescreen problem is back (and reinstalling the game didn't fix it). I give up.
shoot dude, sorry about that, hopefully Cardinal can fix it soon.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Can you elaborate on the "consequence" feedback? I don't understand what you are saying.
H-grabbed meaning sex or h-grabbed meaning groped?
what do you mean by MORE consequence?
H grab as in sex, being pounded.
So this is PURELY preferential. I already like the mechanics of the game as it is. This is just to serve more immersion to the game.

Consequences like
Maybe if you don't rescue the member an amount of turns the member will
-take stamina damage
-will only recover half sex resist or lower
-then they escape the grab(an opportunity to make characters look like they got cummed on lol, but maybe too much sprite work?)

in exchange for balance purposes, maybe you can rescue members with stuns or skills with pushbacks.

Just for added immersion through gameplay mechanics. That's just my opinion and preferences, but if it's too much or doesn't fit the direction of the game, then it's all good!

• Red Heart

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Idea, what if being grabbed/put in an H-scene actually left you with a permanent buff?
The curse sex dolls H-scene could have you deal more damage for example or adding flaming to all the attacks?
Also, why not have the heroines unlock a sex attack when they are vulnerable to an H-scene?
If an enemy is in their sweetspot, they can fuck them, be stunned 1 round, recover all their energy.

I generally dislike how sex scenes are rewarded when you lose, having a way to get more of them and use them for your advantage instead of detriment would be best.

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
open site, open last updates, this game pops up:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

EDIT: found a gamebreaking bug in the first fight after skipping the tutorial, i placed a bear trap on the end of the blue field, attacked with the ninja which pulled the enemy on the trap and killed it, after that the game didn't put in cooldown the ninja and i wasn't able to attack with the other characters even if i skipped a turn to try to "soft reset" the characters, i can use skills but basic attacks are a no no

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 44 Votes